Pretty Controversial Suggestion

What Do YOU (the community) think about Max Cape being added?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Max Cape be added for players with 10,000 Kill Count?

• Yes; I would love to see this added!
    • No; I wouldn't love to see this added!

Hey guys; Toxicality here.

So all of us know about the 1,000 kills "Pker's Cape" and how it's the best cape in the game. Thing is, its not really that BIG of an accomplishment anymore for some of the veteran players with more than 5,000 kills. A LOT of us would love to have the "Max Cape" added in the game for players with a kill count of 10,000 kills! 

Yes I know you (Gretar) want to keep the server more like OSRS (oldschool runescape), But MAX CAPE IS IN OLDSCHOOL RUNESCAPE :D!

I would really love to see this feature added as it'll give more players some more goals to try and target and keep people pking to keep the wilderness alive.

Please poll this up and show it some LOVE!!! I'd really love to get this suggestion under Gretar's eyes!

Tagging some people that could help make this to Gretars' potential list: @Smackd @Bind U Dead @Graphics @Zoradz @Yoobs @Gretar

• Upvote 3
15 hours ago, Legend™ said:

It's not tough lol. that's not worth a max cape at all if it's all about kills everyone can get a kill it should be a real achievement to get one imo not just 5k kills

You could make it 5k kills with a big killstreak (100-200)+ and flavor it up with a surprise from devs :o

7 hours ago, toxicality said:

You could make it 5k kills with a big killstreak (100-200)+ and flavor it up with a surprise from devs :o

Terrible. Red skulls are bad enough. Pking without death matches is shit (IMO) and doing this will just lead to people running, praying, tabbing out, etc. At least until they get the KS needed for the cape. It also encourages farming too, as a way to rack up fast kills without risk of dying. I think 10k is fair - that will teach people who use alts!

Edited by Game Support II
  • Upvote 2
On 24/04/2016 at 0:25 PM, Legend™ said:

It's not tough lol. that's not worth a max cape at all if it's all about kills everyone can get a kill it should be a real achievement to get one imo not just 5k kills

10k kills is hard to get which is why only 40 ppl have done it, the average player gets around 500 kills a month

also on osrs theres hardly any skill needed to get max cape jus takes years of grinding

7 hours ago, Ahmash said:

10k kills is hard to get which is why only 40 ppl have done it, the average player gets around 500 kills a month

also on osrs theres hardly any skill needed to get max cape jus takes years of grinding

It's not hard to get at all lol. It's gay having capes for ppl that get 10k kills and they will probably have huge stats like the pkers cape too.

Pkers capes are retarded but I like the idea of giving an incentive for getting a lot of kills

As a solution we should add skilling and add a an op pkers cape for like 5k pkp. 1-5k kills (preferably the latter), maxed out stats (maybe just add things like fishing and mining that you could add throughout the wild), and there. 

3 hours ago, Legend™ said:

It's not hard to get at all lol. It's gay having capes for ppl that get 10k kills and they will probably have huge stats like the pkers cape too.

I mean yeah its not hard; but it'll show the LOYAL players that actually really play the game and have stayed for a long time; rather than skilling that anyone could login and grind for 1-2 months or something depending on xp.