Roat Pkz Downtime.

Gretar

Hello everyone and sorry for downtime, I have found out issue now and fixed it very fast! all good now! sorry again!

Also good time to ask what do you want to see in new poll, do you have any suggestions ?

I have these questions atm

1. Should Rocktails be removed and replaced with Manta Rays ?

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Sandal said:

1 remove mark for the banneds, Please. and 

add More Things to donator

Make new super donator zone That would be nice

high drop rate for Drops to supers

There are already 25% drop rate for Super donators. More benefits for normal/super donators will be added in the future hopefully.

1. coloured infinity sets, ancient bandos armadyl dhides. ornament kits, amulet of the damned, barrows increase in price, dwh, tanzanite n magma helm, spirit shields to pkp, b rings etc to be pkp, dboot pkp, more bosses (I know alrdy in progress), other godswords to be pkp but not as much as ags ofc ags-bgs-zgs-sgs, crystal shield into pkp, theres probs more Ill think of, these r just some ideas

4 minutes ago, hickory do said:

1. coloured infinity sets, ancient bandos armadyl dhides. ornament kits, amulet of the damned, barrows increase in price, dwh, tanzanite n magma helm, spirit shields to pkp, b rings etc to be pkp, dboot pkp, more bosses (I know alrdy in progress), other godswords to be pkp but not as much as ags ofc ags-bgs-zgs-sgs, crystal shield into pkp, theres probs more Ill think of, these r just some ideas

2. ::44s etc, barrage clumps, no tbs at oldbrid

11 hours ago, Smackd said:
15 hours ago, nickcallan said:

Just leave rocktails jesus this isn't an 07 server...

uPu2aVv.png

True oldschool = 2007. There weren't any dark crabs or anglerfish in 2007, they are technically "new oldschool" items. Rocktails weren't 2007 either, but they were 2009, which still makes them "oldschool" in my book, since RS still looked like RS back then. Therefore I think we should keep these. Besides it's just a picture, what it looks like shouldn't matter. If you just want the effect of crabs then sure why not

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Game Support II said:

True oldschool = 2007. There weren't any dark crabs or anglerfish in 2007, they are technically "new oldschool" items. Rocktails weren't 2007 either, but they were 2009, which still makes them "oldschool" in my book, since RS still looked like RS back then. Therefore I think we should keep these. Besides it's just a picture, what it looks like shouldn't matter. If you just want the effect of crabs then sure why not

Did you just say rs with hd graphics looks more like 2007 than osrs?

3 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

How did you get that from what he said?

No, to answer your question.

He was saying that RS during 2009, which was when Rocktails were added, still looked similar to OSRS.
Nothing was said about it looking better, or anything about HD graphics. 

22 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

How did you get that from what he said?

No, to answer your question.

He was saying that RS during 2009, which was when Rocktails were added, still looked similar to OSRS.
Nothing was said about it looking better, or anything about HD graphics. 

How did I get him saying rs looked more like rs from "since rs looked more like rs back then", I have no idea!

Rs in 2009 in no way looks like osrs. If you want we can start listing facts, or you can just admit you're wrong :S 

Edit: I'm actually so confused... 2008? Maybe, but 2009... Did you even play?

Edited by Kihfan55

27 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

How did I get him saying rs looked more like rs from "since rs looked more like rs back then", I have no idea!

Rs in 2009 in no way looks like osrs. If you want we can start listing facts, or you can just admit you're wrong :S 

Rs in 2005 was like rs3

18 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

1). I don't need to admit I was wrong.
I didn't say it, I was simply explaining what Game Support II meant by his post. List all the facts you want, it wouldn't change a thing.

- You still don't understand basic English from what I gather. But albeit, I'll explain it even more-so clearly for you.

2). Yes I did. I'm neither supporting or arguing against his post, simply trying to explain to you what was meant.

- You still don't understand basic English from what I gather. But however, I'll explain it even more-so clearly for you.

He is basically saying that Runescape from 2009 graphically does not look all that different from Runescape during 2007. He then makes a valid point that Dark Crabs weren't in Runescape2007, they were released as new content. With this point, he makes the argument that there isn't a necessary change/update required for the server, as they function similarly, and if it really hurts the playerbases opinions, it can be updated that Rocktails mirror Dark Crabs 100%, but the sprite for it isn't necessary.

Really hope that clears it up for you, because, quite simply, I cannot be arsed to explain it further to you. 

Tata, have fun.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

I didn't say it, I was simply explaining what Game Support II meant by his post. List all the facts you want, it wouldn't change a thing.

- You still don't understand basic English from what I gather. But albeit, I'll explain it even more-so clearly for you.

2). Yes I did. I'm neither supporting or arguing against his post, simply trying to explain to you what was meant.

- You still don't understand basic English from what I gather. But however, I'll explain it even more-so clearly for you.

He is basically saying that Runescape from 2009 graphically does not look all that different from Runescape during 2007. He then makes a valid point that Dark Crabs weren't in Runescape2007, they were released as new content. With this point, he makes the argument that there isn't a necessary change/update required for the server, as they function similarly, and if it really hurts the playerbases opinions, it can be updated that Rocktails mirror Dark Crabs 100%, but the sprite for it isn't necessary.

Really hope that clears it up for you, because, quite simply, I cannot be arsed to explain it further to you. 

Tata, have fun.

how can u be bothered to write like that all the time lol

11 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Tata, have fun.

p2pancientmagick.png

mith_mage_equip.jpg

Nearly identical man *sarcasm* 

THE SAME GAME IMO

Edited by Kihfan55

6 minutes ago, hickory do said:

how can u be bothered to write like that all the time lol

Really not that difficult to structure mate, takes like an extra 2 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Nearly identical man *sarcasm* 

Ahhh, I said it before, albeit I'll repeat myself.

I, myself, do not support nor abstain from his quote. I'm neutral.

Don't quote me sayin' that, it's not gonna change his mind. 
Only someone mentally challenged would do that lmfao.

14 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

All I meant was it still looked like RS, not more-so than OSRS.  When I said "my book" it indicates my personal opinion is that 7 years ago the game had an oldschool feel, looking back now. That was about the time I first got maxed on RS.

Please make a screenshot of your equipment/inventory from RS3 (the current main game) if you must do a complete comparison. You will see what I mean. 

Then tell me what looks like oldschool between 2009 and 2016. At least back then the item models and interface layout were almost identical.  HD doesn't really matter. A veteran who never played the HD version would still recognise it as RS.

I think you're one of these people that's failed to realise Jagex are re-adding the same stuff to OSRS with slightly different models (occult/ASN, SotD/SoL, ACB/CCB). Very small changes.  Anyway have fun knit-picking.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

I think you're one of these people that's failed to realise Jagex are re-adding the same stuff to OSRS with slightly different models (occult/ASN, SotD/SoL, ACB/CCB). Very small changes.  Anyway have fun knit-picking.

That's exactly why I want them added on roat. If we're going to replace asn with occult and sol with sotd, why not replace rocktails with anglers *at a price*?

Edit: and how would you make that assumption that I'm "one of these people" based on anything I've typed? Makes no sense

Edited by Kihfan55

9 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

That's exactly why I want them added on roat. If we're going to replace asn with occult and sol with sotd, why not replace rocktails with anglers *at a price*?

i agree, theres no point staying in middle between new skool and osrs

Gretar doesnt wana remove items but like he did with chaotics same needs to be done for donator capes, pkers cape, pvp armours and weapons they shud only be aloud in funpk and pvm imo

Edited by Ahmash
  • Upvote 1

remove rocktails and replace with manta rays , add dark crabs , angerfish and karambwans .

add the new pk items to the bosses.

remove the donator capes.

since we dont have no chaotics and donator capes which means no benefits in bieng a donator i suggest:

making drop rate slidly easier than normal players like 1/5 easier than normal people or 15% on drop rate.

thx for the updates @Gretar.