my irl when people start talking shit

1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

You sound mad, is it the 7-0 finally affecting you... "Ali" calling me Arab:kappa:

it's an alt forum name u fucking spastic LOL

7-6, on a game that I don't hybrid on, and this was back when we had no osrs switches, barrage was placed to the right of the mage tab, you had fucking op gear, and I had shit gear, all ur specs was 50+, ur fucking ass

IF, just IF, you want.... hop on oss and fight me. 

and don't act as if ur dads first (And probs last) name isn't my forums name

5 minutes ago, Ali said:

it's an alt forum name u fucking spastic LOL

7-6, on a game that I don't hybrid on, and this was back when we had no osrs switches, barrage was placed to the right of the mage tab, you had fucking op gear, and I had shit gear, all ur specs was 50+, ur fucking ass

IF, just IF, you want.... hop on oss and fight me. 

Bro I don't know if you've realized yet or not but NOBODY believes you or takes anything you say seriously... Apparently you got 6 kills on me, do you have ANY proof? (let's not forget it's me you're talking about so saying 1 kill on me is unbelievable enough let alone 6 lol), you had 8 on Jake, you had 13 on Arun, fuck knows what else you've said. Just stop embarrassing yourself lol, you've never killed me and you never will. You're so embarrassing to brid lol you legit don't know what to do it's funny but sad at the same time.

The funniest part is, everytime you log on you act all humble every single time you die "gf man" "lol my mouse is slow man" just rope yourself nobody wants you here you deluded retard.

Edited by Why Gg
7 minutes ago, Ali said:

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU FUCKING LITTLE ARABIC SON OF A BITCH, MAY UR WHORE ARAB MOM BURN IN HELL FOR UR SICK LIES. IM GONNA RIP HER FUCKING HIJAB OFF AND RAPE HER INFRONT OF UR EYES, FUCK ARABS #TRUMP

disgusting people.

1). I ALWAYS SAY "gf mate" TO EVERYONE, I'M NOT A SORE LOSER WHEN IT'S NOT BULLSHIT, BUT, YOU ALWAYS SIT IN MAX SET AND CAMP GREEN BAR, HARD TO GET IT DOWN AS U ANGLERFISH, BREW KARAMBWAN COMBO EAT WHENEVER I DO DAMAGE.

2). You've died multiple times? Stop denying, you're always denying it, even to #PH who has always managed to provide proof, u always made up excuses and still do tbh, BECAUSE UR FUCKING SHIT, THINKING THAT YOU CAN COMPETE WITH ANYONE IN ANY CLAN, FUCK YOU.

3). you never accepted my request? COME ON OSS YOU CANCEROUS MOTHERFUCKER

4). I have my mouse on top speed, and have always had, quit lying 

5). I did provide pics on jake what are u on about???????????

6). arun is ez, blames the game everytime he died

COME OSS NOW????????????????????????????

"disgusting people." what I mean by this, read below

VVpHML6.png  this is what you eat

Mdxzrl9.png this is what  u look like

X3xQXMa.png

don't flame back, drop it, ure done.

Someones mad 😅

2 hours ago, Killbob said:

Nice to see someone not afraid to put themselves out there and nice gains :P 

yea  even if i whas fat i would put my self out its just a goal for my motivation to keep going  to see my gains and hopefully motivate more people to go a nerd like my can be changed like my if u just have motivation or the will to do it 

Edited by tehprism
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...