games unplayable

39 minutes ago, Gretar said:

your prayer got activated at the same tick he specs you, since he had lower pid his spec goes through before your prayer does.

Or he activated prayer after the other guy had already started the attack animation,  but before the hit landed??!!!!!111 :kappa::kappa:

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

k then go play another game u fucking retard posting shit like this everyday but ur still online roat 85% of ur life fucking spastic

Srry forgot u never complain about the game and still play. Posting hypocritical comments on forums all day council house faggot

• Upvote 4
8 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Exactly so why you tryna judge some1 for livin in a council house when I'd put money on you living in one yourself lol

from the way taylor talks I get the idea that he lives in a council house, I'm not judging him for it I'm using it as an insult. why would I live in one when I have my family to support me till I'm ready to get my own house?

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

from the way taylor talks I get the idea that he lives in a council house, I'm not judging him for it I'm using it as an insult. why would I live in one when I have my family to support me till I'm ready to get my own house?

Applied to any Uni's yet? If so, what ones and what courses?
Or you going for an apprenticeship?

10 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Applied to any Uni's yet? If so, what ones and what courses?
Or you going for an apprenticeship?

had to do level 2 engineering course first bc I got I a D in English language and re took it, now doing level 3 engineering for two years about to finish my first year in 9 weeks.

nafter this course ima try get an apprenticeship but if I cant get a good one ima try go uni

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

had to do level 2 engineering course first bc I got I a D in English language and re took it, now doing level 3 engineering for two years about to finish my first year in 9 weeks.

nafter this course ima try get an apprenticeship but if I cant get a good one ima try go uni

Apprenticeship is the way forward Bro, I've got a master degree in computer science and also am 20 yet I'm still finding a job that is a career with the degree. 

Best thing is apprenticeships especially for bigger companies since they usually keep you on after your course. 

Anyways wish you best of luck and do what you enjoy and put all your efforts on it,  it will be worth it. 

3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Ahh fair enough.

+ If you're going to apply to Universities now, your best bet is through UCAS.
+ Because it's April, nearly May, you'll have to go for Deferred entry which is next year essentially. Or, go into the waiting lists to see if people drop out of their course, and you snatch their spot.

I got Deferred entry into Stafford Uni for Paramedic Sci, they couldn't let me in this year due to my age, and also ensure that your Personal Statement and Referrers are on-point, as they're some of the best/key points in a Uni application.

:D

Buttttt... Good luck on the apprenticeships, I know a few friends that are going into Horicultural apprenticeships, and my friend is doing his Level 2 Engineering @ college too.

2 minutes ago, BLUEGACHUEEE said:

Apprenticeship is the way forward Bro, I've got a master degree in computer science and also am 20 yet I'm still finding a job that is a career with the degree. 

Best thing is apprenticeships especially for bigger companies since they usually keep you on after your course. 

Anyways wish you best of luck and do what you enjoy and put all your efforts on it,  it will be worth it. 

True, but this is highly dependant on the degree.

For instance, a degree in medical fields, or biochem is nearly ensured a job placement after their course @ uni because of the fact that during their courses, they have to do Shift-based placement, same with most medical courses.
- This, 99% of the time leads to whoever you was on placement with to offer the job to you because of the fact that they would've been working with you for X number of years, and it is easier to employ someone you know than train someone you don't. 
Also, statistically, those who go to University earn more on average per Fiscal Year/Month Salary

1 hour ago, BLUEGACHUEEE said:

Should've done a bachelor in CS. I got a job before I finished my degrees.

Bl Xbrzh.

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

u wont get into a reputable university

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

Ahh fair enough.

+ If you're going to apply to Universities now, your best bet is through UCAS.
+ Because it's April, nearly May, you'll have to go for Deferred entry which is next year essentially. Or, go into the waiting lists to see if people drop out of their course, and you snatch their spot.

I got Deferred entry into Stafford Uni for Paramedic Sci, they couldn't let me in this year due to my age, and also ensure that your Personal Statement and Referrers are on-point, as they're some of the best/key points in a Uni application.

:D

Buttttt... Good luck on the apprenticeships, I know a few friends that are going into Horicultural apprenticeships, and my friend is doing his Level 2 Engineering @ college too.

True, but this is highly dependant on the degree.

For instance, a degree in medical fields, or biochem is nearly ensured a job placement after their course @ uni because of the fact that during their courses, they have to do Shift-based placement, same with most medical courses.
- This, 99% of the time leads to whoever you was on placement with to offer the job to you because of the fact that they would've been working with you for X number of years, and it is easier to employ someone you know than train someone you don't. 
Also, statistically, those who go to University earn more on average per Fiscal Year/Month Salary

good advice man sounds like u kno wat ur doing in life

i quit my education and job to play Roat pkz

Let's swing this thread back on topic, I've heard that OSRS recently changed their PID system to make it more consistent, but this problem still exists on RS:

Now wouldn't you rather have a system where an attack seems to always have priority over eating/praying such as in RPkz? PKing server = players killed, not players surviving. Even if this is coded wrong, it's better than fucking tanking a tent with shrimps! ROFL

I finally get it, all those "I ate" comments are a good thing, people are meant to die. 

Edited by Game Support II
  • Upvote 2
On 4/29/2016 at 3:30 AM, Pedro said:

u wont get into a reputable university

You would be surprised i know a few people who have failed GCSE maths and english then gotten into Russell group universities.

On 4/29/2016 at 2:07 AM, Xbrzh said:

Better to do a foundation degree than university if your doing something like engineering, you get work experience along with a qualification so its lit. I know loads of retards that have gotten into engineering apprenticeships straight after they finished college and they have like two GCSE's you should be able to find a decent one.

8 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

You would be surprised i know a few people who have failed GCSE maths and english then gotten into Russell group universities.

Better to do a foundation degree than university if your doing something like engineering, you get work experience along with a qualification so its lit. I know loads of retards that have gotten into engineering apprenticeships straight after they finished college and they have like two GCSE's you should be able to find a decent one.

only thing I failed was English bc 4ner but passed it last year so got that too