Bluegachueee thoughts?

BLUEGACHUEEE

Hi this can be a little introduction,  I'm posting this using my phone at 2am so there may be a few grammer mistakes so bare with me. 

Well I'm bluegachueee been on private servers hype for a few years roughly since 2009, and have been staff members in many servers was a admin on soulsplit 1 which had over 2k players on at all times. 

Well recently I had decided to quit all rs related games but then had noticed that the clan I'm in are playing roat pkz so I had to try it out and I got adapted to this server quickly. 

I'm a YouTube with almost 650 subs and of course I will be making videos on roat pks I've already uploaded a few. 

You can find them by typing bluegachueee on YouTube can't post link due to me posting this on my phone. 

My target on this server is release a lot of content on my channel and slowly working my way up to becoming a staff member since I enjoy interacting with the community a lot. 

I've got to meet many new people on this game past few days and have done many give aways also some of you may know me because of my give aways haha. 

Anyways this post what meant to be about me asking you guys about your opinion of me so basically what do you guys think of me since I've joined I always try to be cool with everyone and stay with drama. 

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope to meet many more people. 

Regards 

Bluegachueee :)

Edited by BLUEGACHUEEE

6 minutes ago, BLUEGACHUEEE said:

I understand but going to try keeping my self to my self and bot bother about others who will cause negativity. 

yh don't want to associate with me then lmao

enjoy your stay anyway m8

Edited by Xbrzh