Suggestion - donators keep untradebles.

At this moment of time it's pretty pointless having donator ingame if you're a pker only benefits are the spec astra to be honest. 

I am suggesting that donators+ keep there untradebles in inventory on death sk they don't have to go to the spot to pick it up. 

Small updates like this will definitely benefit donators a lot. 

Thank you. 

Bluegachueee 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, BLUEGACHUEEE said:

At this moment of time it's pretty pointless having donator ingame if you're a pker only benefits are the spec astra to be honest. 

I am suggesting that donators+ keep there untradebles in inventory on death sk they don't have to go to the spot to pick it up. 

Small updates like this will definitely benefit donators a lot. 

Thank you. 

Bluegachueee 

Support.

• Upvote 1

How about this:

Untradeable items are one-off purchases from the PK point shop. After you bought it once - the item is unlocked for your character and becomes free from the PK shop for life. I have seen this implemented on other servers and added it to a project I once made myself, so it's very easily done. You can still loot it back from the ground or just grab another set from the shop, the choice is yours. 

• Upvote 2