!!![AGS GIVEAWAY]+[commentary vid]!!

I'VE FINALLY MADE MY FIRST PK/STAKING VID! 

WITH A LIVE COMMENTARY

IF YOU MAKE IT TO THE END THANKS! LEAVE FEEDBACK! 

GIVE AWAY AT THE BOTTOM!

I JUST REALISED THE VIDEO MESSED UP IT IS ONLY 4 MINUTES LONG GUYS SORRY! ENJOY THE BLACK SCREEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX1l-HLPtAA

HOW TO WIN AGS: leave your in game name below and why you deserve an ags! IN THE NEXT UPLOAD I SHALL ANNOUNCING THE WINNER GOOD LUCK!

Edited by mr e x p
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Pitch said:

y r u so bad at pking? 5 restores, 25 hp , eats rocktail and drinks restore rather then brew?

I did that on purpose so he wouldn't see me pulling out dds or dh axe... also i dislike keeping my hp high so its more fun p.s. thanks for feed back and i did state im not a good pker i dont pk/ on the other hand staking made me bank :P 

winners have been chosen I shall be pming winner starting now to tomorrow! ill be vidding the transactions

1'st-ags

2'nd- tent/1.5k

3'rd-1k!

11 minutes ago, mr e x p said:

I did that on purpose so he wouldn't see me pulling out dds or dh axe... also i dislike keeping my hp high so its more fun p.s. thanks for feed back and i did state im not a good pker i dont pk/ on the other hand staking made me bank :P 

winners have been chosen I shall be pming winner starting now to tomorrow! ill be vidding the transactions

1'st-ags

2'nd- tent/1.5k

3'rd-1k!

gz to all