#PARASHYBRIDIT day out vol. 2

Hey, with new people joining our team the cc has been more lit than ever...

We wen't on a small 30-40 minute pk trip today, and these were the results... :)

ecee9e63fb2f28a888e9b43816ba1eb3.png

lol at the guy saying "#SH" cause he's team is closed and doesen't get kills :P

0e7a5d57a69251c6873e67997131d125.png

he just got comboed lmfao

then this nser deception x came out (lasted 20 mins lmfao kept dying and didnt come back)

VkZwBNA.png

a bad picture, but this guy died for ahrims + sotd biggest kill gone wrong with the pic... -.-

9cuyhaL.png

and then for the last time, deception x decided 2 try hes luck against us again, didn't end well... :)

LPazb5S.png

720889b7004527a642eb29a80f9487ed.png

Cmon teams get active and give us action! 

Gf guys

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

ur right, i have no idea who the fuck u are lol, sorry.

Im the guy who has been slapping u since ur 1st day in roatpkz,symphony , the dfs begger.

3 minutes ago, Sinister said:

??? thats c y a from israel, aka worst pker.

Still better than u sinister aka runner.

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

You'd understand spec trading and how to work a kill if your team never got closed in one trip/ever killed anyone, also they all had raggers hitting us off kills so we just traded.

Lmfao alright dick face you can fuck right off. You're cocky as shit, but you do little to nothing for your team.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

My teams lasted 4 years, yours struggled to stay open for 4 hours. 

I'm not sure why you're talking about shit from months and months ago. I try to be nice for 10 seconds considering I don't even play Roat anymore and here you are ready to spew irrelevant nonsense because your pathetic life consists of solely runescape

Just now, Sinister said:

I don't want you to be nice you autistic harvey price carbon copy, you don't play anymore because of us.

I can make 5 figures a month sitting on my pc, im happy with my pathetic life fam.

lol i rest my case

have a nice day braindead waste of mass and space

39 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Because I've fought him multiple times, he's not good at all lol

You've faught me on what accounts? I've legit never seen you online? your just as irrelevant as Desert Shit/rag bot/rag me/zezima.. probably bank stand all day on alt accounts xD

for the record im 123 cmb on RS + a 117 + maxed pure + almost maxed zerker + void tank

Edited by PONYRIDER426
8 minutes ago, PONYRIDER426 said:

You've faught me on what accounts? I've legit never seen you online? your just as irrelevant as Desert Shit/rag bot/rag me/zezima.. probably bank stand all day on alt accounts xD

for the record im 123 cmb on RS + a 117 + maxed pure + almost maxed zerker + void tank

Don't worry about the accounts, just know to stay in your place or I'll embarrass you publicly this time.

10 minutes ago, Sinister said:

You literally haven't been in the wild since futures closed why are you talking like you pk.

Piping up again lmfao? You have no place to speak you're a terrible pker stick to the duel arena, I've made a few new accounts which I've been pking on for a long time now.

I don't know why you even come on here talking like you're anywhere near decent and know anything about pk'ing we both know you should stay quiet cos if I log on I'll humiliate you LOL

Just now, Why Gg said:

Piping up again lmfao? You have no place to speak you're a terrible pker stick to the duel arena, I've made a few new accounts which I've been pking on for a long time now.

I don't know why you even come on here talking like you're anywhere near decent and know anything about pk'ing we both know you should stay quiet cos if I log on I'll humiliate you LOL

lol why gg omar the guy who calls people pakis with hes irl name being "omar" whatever dude, nice man whens ur first 07 vid that u said u would realease after u got 94 mage, come 07 il beat u down u dog, oh yeah im 3 combats higher than u that means u wont fight me!

1 minute ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

lol why gg omar the guy who calls people pakis with hes irl name being "omar" whatever dude, nice man whens ur first 07 vid that u said u would realease after u got 94 mage, come 07 il beat u down u dog, oh yeah im 3 combats higher than u that means u wont fight me!

You're 3 combats higher? I haven't trained for a while I'm still 110 and you're like 120+ fix up you foreign dog

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

You can use alts but i can't? User?

Why Gg? LOL log on your main

9 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I was broke until 4months ago when i found a dupe, every disagreement we get in all you seem to bring up is that i spent 2000 gbp which isnt even a lot 3 whole years ago, i just dont know why you care at all.

there is no disagreement at all, I hardly ever bring it up and don't care I was simply making a point. Not going to reply after this.