specs

Tesfxye

its legit impossible to get a kill without ags at oldbrid, constant 0 0 with dds on robes and spec weapons like bgs I feel more confident that I'm going to hit when I spec on tank.

specs need to be fixed and spawnable weapons need buffing, I'm not sahing make them op just make it so you actually have a chance of stacking somone for a kill atleast 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

What are you on about? Everyone is in mystics and rune lmfao getting kills is easy asf with dds.

Also for bgs/zgs I've seen people including myself hitting 60's they're already op as it is, it's your shitty rng 

its fukn yoobs nerfing my ip again

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

its legit impossible to get a kill without ags at oldbrid, constant 0 0 with dds on robes and spec weapons like bgs I feel more confident that I'm going to hit when I spec on tank.

specs need to be fixed and spawnable weapons need buffing, I'm not sahing make them op just make it so you actually have a chance of stacking somone for a kill atleast 

I'll just lend you my account,  and you'll be specin 90s

• 1 year later...