#PARASHYBRIDIT day out vol. 3

Well Why Gg and Rag bot v1 WILL not speak up for a good week now, thanks boys :)

So should we begin?.. :D

let's start with rag bot, PRETBING himself and still getting fulled

S3eNKG1.png

notice the chat "so much for pretbing" lol... sad

as for the loot

1208012336d970bb7d0fc00954b1a446.png

Then this guy why gg talked up, came to easts and got halfed and died on a half (legit on a half lol..)

90747f5de9f0a212c7a8eff123db2c9d.png

the loot picture we don't have it, but it was tent + barrows...

don't even know why im posting this but, find it funny that he takes hes armour off when hes about 2 die 2 say "nice blocking"

91Sxx9n.png

easy 30k pk in like 20 minutes, the wildy is now cleared

GF #PH

• Upvote 1

gz on the kill,  the spear tb timing on my half was really smart:P

other than that ur all bad pkers expect chris talos and spy

tb or not i've never seen u legit fight a 1v1 (expect upper guys) even at brid or edge u just instant tele/run when i att and call out to ::easts to get a clan fall in

ot: shouldnt of played hero fighting u guys 10v1 last 2 days :P gj

Edited by Tribrid
3 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

gz on the kill,  the spear tb timing on my half was really smart:P

other than that ur all bad pkers expect chris talos and spy

tb or not i've never seen u legit fight a 1v1 (expect upper guys) even at brid or edge u just instant tele/run when i att and call out to ::easts to get a clan fall in

ot: shouldnt of played hero fighting u guys 10v1 last 2 days :P gj

how can u actually state that any of us are bad pkers, when u just said "so much for prehalfing" holy shit dude lol

Just now, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

how can u actually state that any of us are bad pkers, when u just said "so much for prehalfing" holy shit dude lol

lol? 

you guys wouldn't pk if there was 10 people at east in max trying to tb u(1v10)

that was just my way to get small fights with u guys, whats the big deal with pre-tbing myself so I can :)? (instead of pking in edge of oldbrid)

Just now, Tribrid said:

lol? 

you guys wouldn't pk if there was 10 people at east in max trying to tb u(1v10)

that was just my way to get small fights with u guys, whats the big deal with pre-tbing myself so I can :)? (instead of pking in edge of oldbrid)

lol don't say bad pker if u do that lol, and u didn't tank for long at all, lol we just got bad rng on u

3 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

lol don't say bad pker if u do that lol, and u didn't tank for long at all, lol we just got bad rng on u

why lol i mean bad pker like in 1v1's they dont last, cant switch or just panic in general

i did pretty well on tanking the first few times the time u killed me i was on 3brews when i got fulled

wasn't expecting it i guess 

edit: u know damn well what i mean with bad pkers cmon look at half ur team(new recruits) u dont have to say it openly on here tho I understand:P

Edited by Tribrid
11 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

why lol i mean bad pker like in 1v1's they dont last, cant switch or just panic in general

i did pretty well on tanking the first few times the time u killed me i was on 3brews when i got fulled

wasn't expecting it i guess 

edit: u know damn well what i mean with bad pkers cmon look at half ur team(new recruits) u dont have to say it openly on here tho I understand:P

After every new recruit we made, we have been coming out in top, better and better lol, i see no problem with these new recruits.

9 minutes ago, GSLTN said:

if you didn't item block desert can u show the loot... not accusing you of lying, just curious.

also there is not really any need to make alts and hide, even for tbing, why don't you just fight on mains(papa incest).

whats the diff between fighting on alts and fighting on mains if its obvious its us? Tell me, please, what difference it makes?

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

whats the diff between fighting on alts and fighting on mains if its obvious its us? Tell me, please, what difference it makes?

because that particular alt wasn't obvious at all, and I'm willing to bet it was used to tb someone so they wouldn't expect it.

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

We make it clear it's us even if we're not on our main acc. Kevin has all clip kills pretty sure, @Kevin upload like a 10 second clip of desert.

It's Same Sea/new recruit, he doesn't even have a main and we use Me/Kevin/Chris to time tb's and tb.

lol that's a complete lie...

6 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

After every new recruit we made, we have been coming out in top, better and better lol, i see no problem with these new recruits.

i guess you have a point, but i think its mostly because of the numbers, not because of skill in particular, there is no team/clan matched to ur numbers

anyways i will not spam ur topic the kill on me was fair and smart

good evening :D i will try to recruit this week 

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

How's that a lie. Only me Chris and Kevin TB. Maybe lee if he pks with us, or 0ld if we don't have enough on.

I was at easts I think yesterday or the day before, I cant remember the account name, some random person was on me and was ranging me, was clearly trying to tb me so I kept mage prayer on and even said "why hide on alts just come on your main and nh me" he then halfed me and a few ph members teled in trying to kill me, I tanked it,

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, desert ship said:

Idiots blocking, ya'll easy none can compete 😀 threatting with yoobs 'if u ns yoobs will ban u doesnt matter if u broke rulesor not, if we atked u or not, yoobs will just do w.e we tell him"  lOOOoooooOoool.

you got slapped at ::brid within 20 seconds lol :P

14 minutes ago, desert ship said:

Idiots blocking, ya'll easy none can compete 😀 threatting with yoobs 'if u ns yoobs will ban u doesnt matter if u broke rulesor not, if we atked u or not, yoobs will just do w.e we tell him"  lOOOoooooOoool.

blocking haha

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

i guess you have a point, but i think its mostly because of the numbers, not because of skill in particular, there is no team/clan matched to ur numbers

anyways i will not spam ur topic the kill on me was fair and smart

good evening :D i will try to recruit this week 

respect for saying that, gl with ur recruits :)

27 minutes ago, Sinister said:

But you're trying to lie saying we item blocked you LOL??????

Show loot, i just loaded my anti-mage setup to come and loot. 

19 minutes ago, Kevin said:

blocking haha

26 minutes ago, PONYRIDER426 said:

I'm sure I cleared you from NSing us Desert Shit?

U were calling me hacker for ddsing u 34-37 how dumb u are? Gl getting bsed soon, ill laugh so hard at that moment.

22 minutes ago, hybridder said:

you got slapped at ::brid within 20 seconds lol :P

Who r u nonamer stop hidding on alts.

4 minutes ago, Sinister said:

When was the last time you was in the wild without dying.

bro we tbed you and we killed you with our eyes closed whe n u died u pmed me and crying about how sneaky i am and telling me ur bringing meridian back to clear me

you never even do anything with them just a spec with max gear thats it idk why ur still trying to speak up

now fly away with ur ears

have a nice day :D

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, she rags said:

bro we tbed you and we killed you with our eyes closed whe n u died u pmed me and crying about how sneaky i am and telling me ur bringing meridian back to clear me

you never even do anything with them just a spec with max gear thats it idk why ur still trying to speak up

now fly away with ur ears

have a nice day :D

Wuu2 on oss bud

nice topic haven't been on couple days u guys dominating w/o me :)