Ty l0x (aka hunnetsville)

1 minute ago, hunnetsville said:

funny part is thats true... lol i need to meet this l0x guy.

lmfao who the fuck is l0x & why does this autistic downie think its you 

41 minutes ago, nickcallan said:

BhR2Hey.png

Thx 4 ur itam :D

do you always have seizures over pixels? lmao & atleast get the person you pk'd it off of with the right name lol

I feel like I should add this bit of background info before there's more flame,

It happened like an hour before i took that, I normally don't take kill pics lol. He just said he wanted to see loot on forums.

Hunnetsville was in duel arena spamming some dumb shit, I can't remember exactly what it was, then goes silent and l0x starts yelling the exact same shit. Either they're the same person, or they're friends and he asked him to yell it. But seeing how he's acting like he doesn't know who l0x is, I think it's kind of easy to rule that out.

EDIT: A little more info, myself, queen beez, and hunnet were the only people there. They were dueling and I was watching. Just incase someone wants to go "well there's lots of people at duel" There was no one else in the arena or watching at the time.

Dude just yelled from the wrong client or doesn't think anyone would catch on, idk.

Edited by nickcallan
22 hours ago, nickcallan said:

I feel like I should add this bit of background info before there's more flame,

It happened like an hour before i took that, I normally don't take kill pics lol. He just said he wanted to see loot on forums.

Hunnetsville was in duel arena spamming some dumb shit, I can't remember exactly what it was, then goes silent and l0x starts yelling the exact same shit. Either they're the same person, or they're friends and he asked him to yell it. But seeing how he's acting like he doesn't know who l0x is, I think it's kind of easy to rule that out.

EDIT: A little more info, myself, queen beez, and hunnet were the only people there. They were dueling and I was watching. Just incase someone wants to go "well there's lots of people at duel" There was no one else in the arena or watching at the time.

Dude just yelled from the wrong client or doesn't think anyone would catch on, idk.

Ask mod or admin if we come from the same IP's to see if we are the same person, tired of you idiots thinking we are. Hardly even know the scrub, l0x.

17 hours ago, hunnetsville said:

Ask mod or admin if we come from the same IP's to see if we are the same person, tired of you idiots thinking we are. Hardly even know the scrub, l0x.

his mother & father are clearly brother & sister. lelel, only i can kill hunnet anyway?? fk this motherfucker talking about