remove thread

mr e x p

11 minutes ago, mr e x p said:

this makes u wanna quit lol? I saw u spamming myself if it was any staff it would of been an insta mute.. so when that happens you pm him saying thanks for screenshots? saying shut the fuck up idiot is perfectly suitable for this situation lol you were acting like a dumb ass 

16 minutes ago, mr e x p said:

you can delete the topic yourself just click moderate topic- delete its at the top 

2 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

this makes u wanna quit lol? I saw u spamming myself if it was any staff it would of been an insta mute.. so when that happens you pm him saying thanks for screenshots? saying shut the fuck up idiot is perfectly suitable for this situation lol you were acting like a dumb ass 

ass lick lol... your just as ignorant as him. I stopped straight after he told me... and no it isn't a instant mute if you read the rules you'd know but oh well... he gave me one warningIi stopped yet he still decides to mute... my bad if hes got a bitchy character.

4 minutes ago, mr e x p said:

i was meant to pm someone that...

No, because when I asked and you said Nope you continued to do it, then i muted after you said it about 6 times more after.

Then PMing me saying I stopped 20 seconds after you asked me to stop.

We both know the truth, so don't try making it seem like you didn't know when you clearly did.

7 minutes ago, Smackd said:

No, because when I asked and you said Nope you continued to do it, then i muted after you said it about 6 times more after.

We both know the truth, so don't try making it seem like you didn't know when you clearly did.

corrupt system...

11 minutes ago, Smackd said:

I remember these days :D

Just some advice exp, Don't try and fight with staff, When they ask you to do something just listen to them and don't be disrespectful, I learned the hard way m9 

• Yoobs locked this topic