Staff Feedback 12/05/16

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

img%22Global Moderator(s)
Zoradz

img%22Player Moderator(s)
N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

Love Wings

Ban152

John der

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

• Upvote 1
  • Yoobs pinned this topic
9 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Active,Friendly,mate

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

+1

Zoradz

+1

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Friendly,active,helpful

+1

Smackd

Active,helpful,mate

+1

Love Wings

Ban152

+1

John der

Mate,helpful,respected

+1

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

16 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

likes to hide on his alts, only really see him on "yoobs" account when he's banning or jailing but got no problems with him atm

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

tally doesn't really do much imo, maybe in the past but now he doesn't seem to be doing much. If I'm wrong okay but that's my opinion 

zoradz

wouldnt yell #gsltn but seems alright 

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

doing a good job so far, doesn't show as much what he does because its not something you'd notice when occasionally using the forums but since he's been promoted the forums have been a lot cleaner so good promotion 

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

bind u mod

Smackd

ratal is my short m8 feel sorry for him because of his irl but he's great staff

Love Wings

not sure

Ban152

Carried on as he was before he became ss and I think that's the way it should be, good promotion 

John der

not too sure, seen abit of what he's done and seems good

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

I flamed your alt on an alt the other day. Stop hiding, I miss my banning buddy.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Our time-zones are so different it's ridiculous.  I hear you do a good job, so keep it up buddy!!

Global Moderator(s)

Zoradz

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

You deserve a lot more credit than you get.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Barely see you because you're from some other country.

img%22Smackd

:))

Love Wings

You need to be more stern with players. You only have a 30 minute mute.

Ban152

You do a good job from what I see, keep it up.

John deruloz

I honestly don't see you much.

• Upvote 2

yoobs nice

legends allways helping them meridians boys

zoradz lied that he had 500m never sold me any =never see him on

john ??? 

bind u dead nice

smackd weird 

love wings nice and needs mod

ban152 nice

john deruloz nice probably doesnt want to login have dumb cancer faggots flaming for no reason. but good.

53 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Great staff member, takes care of business

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Really like legendes purr, good staff and is active on hes alts :)

Zoradz

The most activest staff member i know... good job zoradz :)

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Haven't really seen what he has been up too, but i like him :)

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Defo deserves a promotion imo, the most activest ss ever

Smackd

Not as active, prolly cause of timezones, but doing a great job.

Love Wings

A really cool guy, helping everyone and is active +1 man.

Ban152

Never see ban152 on, only at hybridding zones, haven't seen him help people, looks like he doesen't care about hes rank at all.

John der

not as active, but helps people when they need support.

47 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Strict ass kid, but good guy. A lot of people think he abuses but in reality he's doing his job and he's doing it just fine. Shud take chill pill tho xx

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Hij is niet online veel . vrij zeker van dat hij dingen te doen !

Zoradz

Good shit m8

N/A

Best staff ever .-.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Forums so clean! Good guy

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Idon't like him, shud be demoted IMO

Smackd

Mod dis kid already my bb...

Love Wings

Very helpful!

Ban152

Don't see you much! But when you are online, you help.

John der

Different time zone, never seen him online

• Upvote 2

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Haven't seen for a very long time.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

I don't know what has happened to this guy but he's RARELY on, and when he is he stays only for a short time.

Zoradz

Time zone, don't see much of, hear good stuff about though.

N/A

Smackd

Best. Needs promotion. KING

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

dumb fuck

Smackd

best ever staff, promote this dude

helps and is active af

Love Wings

random arab who probs paid for staff

Ban152

idiot wannabe good brid but sucks, visits duel arena 24/7

John der

? who

2 hours ago, Love wings said:
2 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Pathetic is really the word I can use even if u do your job on main acc Yoobs flaming people on alts like "Emily Fields" not staff like at all 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Zoradz

Good Job 

Smackd & Bind U dead need to fill this position

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

good job forum looks good 

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Helpful/Active/Friendly needs a promotion to moderator players give him a hard time most of the time for no reason and he still gets the job done :)

Smackd

Helpful/Active/Friendly needs a promotion to moderator btw @Smackd srry m8 lost ur ags i will give u 4k today tho

Love WingS

Friendly & active

Ban152

Not online when u are

John deruslo

Honest this is a waste of SS this guy really doesnt do anything in game in game atleast, you should be demoted from ss and given Wiki title on forums only cause u dont do nothing in game & barely have even supported on forums since u got promoted

Edited by SmokeyMontana

img%22Global Admin(s)-
Yoobs-Havnt spoken to you apart fromt he one time you joked about my youtube application. No                          hard feeling don't think your active as much as the people under you but surely you have your reasons And you do help when it is needed.

img%22Administrator(s)-
Legend-
Never spoken to before but I've heard good stuff about you.

img%22Global Moderator(s)-
Zoradz-
BEST mod needs a promotion always online always trying his best to help.

img%22Player Moderator(s)-
N/A- 
N/A is probably the best player moderator ever..  need owner promotion thanks for your help!

img%22Forum Moderator(s)-
John-I use the forums a lot but i don't think ive heard or come across you but maybe in the future.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead-Very good helper in deed!

Smackd-we arn't on good terms but i respect the fact that you do help a lot.

Love Wings-DEFINITELY need a promotion soon... I see the player moderator up there empty :P but yes helps a lot and i have a lot of respect for him.

Ban152-Never heard of you but by what ive heard you do help out a lot.

John de- Never heard of jhon de before maybe because i don't acquire help a lot.

Edited by mr e x p
3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Hmmm,actually, i always thought that you're a bad guy and always abuse ur powers and be cancer with players, but its not, ur very chill dude if none flame u or make u nervus, good job man keep it up.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

I see you pking all day, always busy, idk if u do something for the server and i dont know lol.

Zoradz

Take ages 2 check appeals/reports. But still good to see u as a moderator.

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Good job.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

I see you shit talk 2 others.

Smackd

Best ss ever 😇

Love Wings

I think diff time zone i never see u online

Ban152

Diff time zone prob

John der

Diff time zone

-

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Great staff member, isn't afraid to take care of business

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Does a lot of work that many don't know about, keep it up

Zoradz

The greatest, always active and always down to help anyone 

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Questioned this at first, seem to be doing a great job, keep it going.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Great helper, always looking to help, isn't too active for his own reasons. 

Smackd

Love Wings

Helping is his specialty :D

Ban152

John der

Havent been seeing both of you, not sure if it's time zones or just inactivity.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs: King, Does what he has to do. Much respect

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend: Handles recoveries and doing his job. online on alts

Zoradz: active and helpfull, needs a promotion imo

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John: Doing what he has to do

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead: Great ss

Smackd : Needs a promotion. Did a good job as ss

Love Wings Doing a great job with helping

Ban152: Doing V well

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Great staff member, takes care of everything.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Does alot of work, handles account recoveries and extremely active. Keep up the great work buddy.

Zoradz

Great Staff member, does his job correctly and he's active.

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Doing a great job cleaning up the worthless posts. Keep up the good work.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

Great helper, keep up the good work bud.

Love Wings

Good helper so far, keep up the good work.

Ban152

Good guy, keep up.

John der

Good helper so far, keep up.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

8-----------D YOOBS

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Does a great job handling osrs donations.

Zoradz

Still a beast and needs a promotions in my opinion. Probably the most active and has always had confidence in me :). Probably one of my first friends on here that was staff.

img%22Player Moderator(s)S

Smackd

Bind U Dead

?????

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Doing well, as I thought you would 

img%22Server Support

Love Wings-

good ss choice active and does his job well.

Ban152

Never see you on from time to time seem to be doing well

John der

Eh well very inactive maybe see him on for like 30mins a day but its cool. Would more perfer to see him as a forums mod or something maybe like a community manager? who knows

Edited by spartacus666

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Personaly don't like you because you don't answer ur pm's in forums and game . But I guees ur doing great job besides that.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Hail hitler

Zoradz

Does the most work

Bride Chucky

Greatest staff member ever been in Roat Pkz wondering why u aren't admin yet

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Why u warned me?

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Deserves promotion

Smackd

Same goes as for bind

Love Wings

A guy which always helps in yell

Ban152

Lack of activity

John der

Also Inactive

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs
king king king 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend
Handles recoveries and active when needed to be much love xo xo day 1

Zoradz
Holding the fort and doing a sick job defo admin for this man

Graphics
<3

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John
Keeping forums clean but not being too harsh or anything, doing your job how i expected you too good shit.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead
Bind u mod keep up the good work 

Smackd
You can be a little hot under the collar but good job

Love Wings
No complainants just sometimes try and be a bit more serious and not arabic

Ban152
No complaints but havent seen you too much tbh

John der
No complaints but havent seen you too much tbh

• Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Excellent mod fk u

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Mijn model

Zoradz

Decent

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Bind U Demote

Smackd

Get mod already u kid or u still ragging,,

Love Wings

Jack For Mod mates

Ban152

Excellent SS should deserve mod

John der

Excellent SS should deserve mod

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Active and helpful  on forums and ingame. Keep doing what you do

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

As always, helping retards like me with their lost passwords behind the scenes. Keep going

Zoradz

I used to never see you on because of our time zones, but now i see you a bunch ingame. Does a good job monitoring the server and yell chat

Nickcallan

Great job as always ;3 #1 brid and ragger

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Great job dealing with all the flame and spam on forums and moving threads where they belong. props to this tough job

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

I still don't know who you are and don't see you lol

Smackd

Very active and helpful! I had bad opinions on Smackd last staff feedback but i had barely noticed how he is very active and helpful in game, and so therefore +1 and keep up the good work 

Love Wings

Seen you ingame once.. or twice.. Don't know who you are

Ban152

No idea who you are

John der

I see you like once every blue moon and you're always getting flamed and responding back in yell chat. Don't know how to keep things calm ;s

Probably suggest you move up Smackd to mod as he is the only active and helpful server support at this time, unless i don't see the rest due to time zones and shit

Edited by Beez

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

People might think you're too harsh but you've been dealing with this shit long enough to know when a punishment is fit.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Zoradz

I honestly don't know why you're not a admin

N/A

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support

I cannot comment on any of these as I don't play ingame.
Bind U Dead

Smackd

Love Wings

Ban152

John der

1 hour ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

if i spoke my mind about the staff i would be banned =p

As long as you're giving legitimate feedback and not just flaming there should be no problem.

9 hours ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
 yoobs

Haven't seen you on in a while mostly could be cuz of irl stuff or just doing something else 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Barely talk to you but you been active a lot more 

Zoradz

He deserves a promotion as well, Helps a lot in-game & forums, The most friendliest guy you can meet on roat pkz.  

N/A

Deserves admin

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Doing good as of what I can see, Forums seem better in a few ways & your a cool guy 

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Don't see you online anymore, You're a good ss when you play 

Smackd

Not dick riding just being honest, Smackd is the most active ss member as for now and most helpful, He takes care of the retards that like to act tough and not listen, He deserves moderator and I hope he gets it

Love Wings

Active and helpful, I've seen you help and be on more then the other new ss's (not smackd tho) 

Ban152

Nice guy, Willing to help but haven't seen much from you yet

John der

Haven't really seen you help or do much tbh, Barely see you on but that could be because time zones

the staff team should be: Yoobs - global admin

Legend- Admin

Zoradz - Admin

Graphics- Global moderator

Smackd - Moderator

Server Support - Bind U Dead

Demote - Ban152 , Love wings , John Deruloz and search for more experienced + active players who deserve the rank more.

• Upvote 4
6 hours ago, Craig said:

the staff team should be: Yoobs - global admin

Legend- Admin

Zoradz - Admin

Graphics- Global moderator

Smackd - Moderator

Server Support - Bind U Dead

Demote - Ban152 , Love wings , John Deruloz and search for more experienced + active players who deserve the rank more.

This tbh

Give my boi grapik mod

Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Obsessed with my German Shepard, Great Admin <<< Chill Dude Just Awesome Keep up the good work.

Administrator(s)
Legend

Even tho we dont talk anymore your a good admin behind the scenes.

Global Moderator(s)
Zoradz

Give Zoradz Admin Thanks.

Player Moderator(s)

Graphics Deserves His Mod Back Thx.

Forum Moderator(s)

John

Nice Job With Forums and cleaning up cancer.

Server Support
Bind U Dead

Awful Support

Smackd

Retard That just brids.

Love Wings

Not Active in my time zone but still a good support.

Ban152

keep them the same

John der

keep them the same

THX - ROBERT

Edited by King Falador
  • Upvote 2

img%22Gretar(s)

Currently the best staff nice updates giving the community what they want :D!

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Good

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

:smiley:Good x2

Ungrateful

i believe best in the world :a7e:

Zoradz

Amazing hopefully you get admin one day!

Bind U Dead - Bind U MOD!

Smackd - Amazing work hopefully you get another promotion soon!

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

idk lol

img%22Server Support

Love Wings

My m8 always knew u would be SS 1 day good work m8 gl on mod!

Ban152

idk

John der

idk

Sparticus666 - SSnext2update! 

Edited by Ungrateful

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

NICE

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

NICE, BUT WHY YOU BANNED ME:l

Zoradz

NICE