I fight at Edgeville, and my client freezes, I get a private message from Server Support "killyourbitch" saying "hkkgk222 die ez". I lost my Vesta's longsword, Mage's book, Berserker ring (i), and Master wand. I want a refund, and I also want one death removed from "Top Tier", why? Because you said that you fixed this bullshit random client freeze thing. 

Your game is broken. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, FUCKING KING said:

I fight at Edgeville, and my client freezes, I get a private message from Server Support "killyourbitch" saying "hkkgk222 die ez". I lost my Vesta's longsword, Mage's book, Berserker ring (i), and Master wand. I want a refund, and I also want one death removed from "Top Tier", why? Because you said that you fixed this bullshit random client freeze thing. 

Your game is broken. 

This 100%.

1 minute ago, Estimated said:

Lol everyone's getting Rekt by Gretar. Feelsbadman just don't play until gretar fixes it xD aka wait a year or so

Why lie though?

"

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 21.57.58.png"

Client Nulls should be fixed, please let me know if it happens to you from now on!
(includes random pms from invalid name, crazy update tim

1 minute ago, FUCKING KING said:

Why lie though?

"

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 21.57.58.png"

Client Nulls should be fixed, please let me know if it happens to you from now on!

Lol Idek he may fixed it but not fully fixed yet,,,,,,,,

19 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 21.57.58.png

biggest liar

It does need a fix, it is being worked on.

But it's crossed out for a reason, meaning the fix never took place.

Gretar has been doing a lot of updates, Recently a lot & this happens to a lot of players so you're gonna just have to wait for him to fix the clients, Yes it sucks but till he fixes there is nothing we can do, No point complaining about it I've lost toxics and shit due to freezing or dcing 60 win streaks and higher have been lost bruv just give him time 

50 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

Gretar has been doing a lot of updates, Recently a lot & this happens to a lot of players so you're gonna just have to wait for him to fix the clients, Yes it sucks but till he fixes there is nothing we can do, No point complaining about it I've lost toxics and shit due to freezing or dcing 60 win streaks and higher have been lost bruv just give him time 

So? I worked for my stuff. I'm not going to waste hours on a game, making vids and promoting his shit game, and let my stuff get taken away cus he can,t code 

He can code, but like all programmers, we make mistakes sometimes. Things don't always work out to plan. 

We don't offer refunds, sorry for your loss. The fix should be coming out in the next few days. 

• Upvote 1

• Zoradz locked this topic