Team-Lavish: Taking back whats ours(Ft. 5Alive, Clan Closers and more)

11 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Not gonna make excuses but we weren't on a trip i was just not paying attention at easts and didn't have the brews to tank a full, Don't think Jake cares about dying anymore his sole mission is to try kill us.

GF Though we finally got some action at similar timezones hopefully there's more and this doesn't die out.

You also mentioned me only getting to level 17? never really mattered running wouldn't of helped me as multi is less likely a way out than tanking, nearly got out though i got down to like 30 seconds left on tb.

respect gf

27 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Not gonna make excuses but we weren't on a trip i was just not paying attention at easts and didn't have the brews to tank a full, Don't think Jake cares about dying anymore his sole mission is to try kill us.

GF Though we finally got some action at similar timezones hopefully there's more and this doesn't die out.

You also mentioned me only getting to level 17? never really mattered running wouldn't of helped me as multi is less likely a way out than tanking, nearly got out though i got down to like 30 seconds left on tb.

gf id love to see more clan activity

to clear all the confusion: we have 13 members right now(also counting trial members) which is still pretty much 

and didnt pk with over 8 guys

we can't update the memberlist in the clan recruitment topic idk why and John isn't doing it for us(pmed him)

Edited by Tribrid
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Tribrid said:

to clear all the confusion: we have 13 members right now(also counting trial members) which is still pretty much 

and didnt pk with over 8 guys

we can't update the memberlist in the clan recruitment topic idk why and John isn't doing it for us(pmed him)

My ass I didn't update it.

7e5386dc8d.png

407c41d72f.png

just because I don't want to waste my time finding out what your font is and changing the font size doesn't mean I didn't do it.

Edited by John
50 minutes ago, John said:

My ass I didn't update it.

7e5386dc8d.png

407c41d72f.png

just because I don't want to waste my time finding out what your font is and changing the font size doesn't mean I didn't do it.

youre a forum moderator know your place, nobody wanted to ask you to do it but for some reason topics couldn't be edited from Team-Lavish, I already saw what you posted but then you edited to add more sass to rag bot? lol..

14 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

youre a forum moderator know your place, nobody wanted to ask you to do it but for some reason topics couldn't be edited from Team-Lavish, I already saw what you posted but then you edited to add more sass to rag bot? lol..

are you retarded? your disrespected a staff member you fucking pleb :D

This is good, It's great to see some clanning activity, I haven't been very active myself recently but im hoping to get back in-game soon after my exams finish, might try and set my own team up at one point.

Good kills, good fight btw, similar to Sinister I wasn't in the best tanking gear and only had 6 brews with a full, nonetheless well played. Keep it up!