TEAM-LAVISH DOMINANCE CONTINUES

Just now, Sinister said:

Only time I've died today was in ns trolling unless you're posting and old kill pic 

no we gonna show ur the pic

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

Shitister you  would be the player to bring up lies on a day out topic lol. Tell me this is not you? dying for the items in my invo xD

t5jeki.jpg

Just now, Sinister said:

Only time I've died today was in ns trolling unless you're posting and old kill pic 

15 hours ago, Sinister said:

That was two days ago pretty sure. 

Day out pic usually means pking you done that day but obv you don't understand the concept, not gonna flame.

Dont act like you lured me tho rofl I just fucked up, I clicked the map too much and ran backwards because pathing is perfect 

I see the birdie from that spear making you dizzy in the screenshot. 

10 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

This is just sh with its members retards have like 20 people and more helping them probably 'running easts' coming from the stupid fucking paki that finally decides to bring risks 

both teams are shit ass fuck would close in a day if a actual team came to roatpkz 

fucking quit already brown idiot

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Estimated said:

Rlly u nser in 5alive.... PSSSHHH!

Im not a nser for 5alive, and will never be ragslave for anyone. Dont talk big xus ull regret

54 minutes ago, hickory do said:

http://prnt.sc/aynszu

we have killed you 20x at least but you're literally not worth the time to add your killpics to topics

C y a isnt me, cya is enes, hes my friend u idiot if u still dont know it xus we both ragged u in the same time, u shoulda kill urself irl 

My only acc is desert ship aka lord aiden bitchy

56 minutes ago, Kevin said:

you've clearly not quit as you're still on the forums giving ur worthless opinion.

He still play rpkz, o  alt accs, when he dies he says i fked u on mr taylor xd. L000L

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, desert ship said:

Im not a nser for 5alive, and will never be ragslave for anyone. Dont talk big xus ull regret

C y a isnt me, cya is enes, hes my friend u idiot if u still dont know it xus we both ragged u in the same time, u shoulda kill urself irl 

My only acc is desert ship aka lord aiden bitchy

He still play rpkz, o  alt accs, when he dies he says i fked u on mr taylor xd. L000L

you are c y a and keep lying! team-lavish killed you 10x :D