Hybridding tournament round 1 brackets.

Isaiah

LEE GOT SLAPPED BY TOM

PLEASE POST ALL KILLPICS IN REPLY TO THIS THREAD
ALL KILLPICS HAVE TO BE FULL SCREEN. YOU CANNOT HIDE YOUR INVY.

If the tournament is still in first round you can still sign up. If you are interested please read:
http://www.roatpkz.com/forum717/index.php/topic,27503.30.html

All pairings were made by using a random number generator. I did not make any of these by hand.

Quaoiuoaeuaq VS Extortion

Castial

King Kevin

The Geordie

John Wall

Kids Maqe VS Bluesky21

boy wonder 99 VS Morris Hate

Tom

Perplex VS Taylor (Genesis 666)

Symphony VS Tot is Hash1

Ignorance VS She Rags

--------------------------------------------------------------------Why GG

Snow Day

Immamachu

bat gang

Your fight will not be recorded until you have paid.

Good luck everyone. If your fight is not online wait until he/she is and fight them. There is no teleporting so make sure you have killpics taken so you can prove you have won.

Edited by Isaiah

Hold up wait a minute fam I didn't even notice you had ogs and a tent plus the three brew ting, i asked you before hand if you knew the rules you said yes. 

I'm not being a sore loser but man demand a rm since I was at a disadvantage and it was a very close fight ting. 

Rematch. Please read the rules and please for the love of god pay your 100 pkpt BEFORE you guys fight. If you don't you'll have to rematch again.

Thanks!

gud job!!

UPDATE: Since Why GG got a fight that doesn't even play this server anymore (hasn't been online game/forums) I used a Random Number Generator to bring one person back from a loss to fight Why GG for another change back in the tournament. Pedro Fails has been picked and will be fighting Why GG if he would like. 

Pedro, if you are not interested please let me know so I can choose someone else :) Otherwise, good luck to both of you