So I was recently banned for PKP Farming and I'm now writing this suggestion for the sake of the server and new people to the server because of the ability to already create a character on the client itself and having no enforcement on reading rules. Someone was running in the wilderness over and over to give away free PKP and it's against the rules to kill them, and from what I experienced, it's not against the rules for them to give away free PKP (someone told me it might be but that didn't seem a possibility considering the guy I killed about 32 times died over 50 times in total from me and other people and was still coming in after I was banned). I have over 5,500 kills and over 80%, probably even 90% of my PKP earning from those kills have gone to other players because I specifically play to give people PKP and to chill once in a while, I also bought 12,500 PKP with $38 to give away to players which I gave all of it away and on behalf of all of this, I get banned and was not given a single warning and the admin falsely assumed with 100% certainty that I was aware it was a violation and I asked him on what basis does he know that for certain given the knowledge and logs of every single person I've ever smited of their AGS and ACB and anything else expensive, I've given it back to the person EVERY time, not once have I kept an expensive item that I've smited so he was unable to explain himself on behalf of that, as it doesn't make sense for a player such as myself, to PKP Farm when I keep at most just 1 DFS in my bank and every single PKP I make goes to players on the server. This Admin has stated he gives no warnings to someone PKP Farming regardless of the situation so essentially he watches and waits until you've farmed enough times and then you're banned when the proper way of administrating is to warn the player that he's violating the rule(s). This is corrupt administrating because instead of following a policy, the Admin has chosen to do as he wishes freely for himself. The whole purpose of administrating in-game when people are breaking rules is to ensure that players are aware of what the rules are so they no longer continue breaking them, sure you can say they could've read the rules but that's irrelevant because it's in the moment and like I said, it's not enforced on players to read the rules because anyone can create a new character mostly because it's a spawn pk server and so this should be taken into account by every single moderator and admin that there's a possibility the player has never read the rules.

Now that the explanation is out of the way, I suggest that both PKP Farming and giving away free PKP should not be allowed, it makes no sense on behalf of the rules already not being enforced on the community, that a player without any knowledge of the violation, is killing someone giving away PKP and is punished, then the person giving away the PKP continues what he's doing as long as he likes. Both of these players should be dealt with and for the mods and/or admins that see someone PKP Farming, don't sit around like the Admin that unprofessionally mishandled my case, go to the player or PM them immediately and explain to him/her/they that it's against the rules and thereby suggest that him/her/they read the rules on the forums. This is how the situation of PKP Farming should be handled because handling it the way my situation was handled will result in losing players such as myself because I'm now quitting after my case was, as I stated earlier, unprofessionally mishandled because I refuse to be around a community where administrating is done as pleased.

So on behalf of the server and to Gretar, because I actually care about people having a good experience, please change the way this situation is currently dealt with because it's absolutely ridiculous. This is important for the server and staff may want to act like this is all useless when I'm quitting, well that's not the point. Like I said, I want players to have a good experience so whether I quit or not, is irrelevant. Anyone with half the intelligence knows this does and will benefit the server in comparison.

• Upvote 1

100% Agree with Flippy, he's a great addition to the community and always gives to others. Probably not my place to say as I am not staff but this really needs to be brought to attention as the way this was dealt with is unfair. 

Hopefully your account gets re-enabled as you were/are a great asset man!

Smooth 

It is in no way our fault you did not read the rules. Our rules are very similar to almost every other server. The fact that you have played for over a year, I would assume you would know the rules by now. Especially after the amount of punishments that have been given to you in that year.

Pkp farming is a serious offence, It is one of the few offences we ban on sight for. This is our policy, and that policy if followed throughout all staff. 

Don't be an idiot, pkp farming is benefiting only one party. Giving away pkp at an event, special occasion or whatever is benefiting more than one party.

Next time, don't break the rules and this won't happen. You also have 5 hours left until you can appeal.

On 5/24/2016 at 9:42 PM, Zoradz said:

It is in no way our fault you did not read the rules. Our rules are very similar to almost every other server. The fact that you have played for over a year, I would assume you would know the rules by now. Especially after the amount of punishments that have been given to you in that year.

Pkp farming is a serious offence, It is one of the few offences we ban on sight for. This is our policy, and that policy if followed throughout all staff. 

Don't be an idiot, pkp farming is benefiting only one party. Giving away pkp at an event, special occasion or whatever is benefiting more than one party.

Next time, don't break the rules and this won't happen. You also have 5 hours left until you can appeal.

And like I said, that method is unprofessional, thus, my suggestion. You're not even trying to prevent or eliminate rule-breaking, you're encouraging it by just standing idle until they've killed a justified number of players and then you take action by banning them and making false accusations based on opinion. Yes, I've been banned like once or twice last year but it had absolutely nothing to do with PKP farming, at least that's not what I was told I was banned for, so I'm confused why you'd bring up something irrelevant to the context.

@Zoradz You also still haven't explained on how giving away PKP for free isn't an offense, yet killing those people is and then you guys say luring is an offense but this is luring players into being banned. You have no way around this, the policy does not make sense for anyone with half the intelligence to realize so. It's not a brainstorm.