Hybrid ratings

Lightwork

Basically turns out most brids on this game are lightwork, especially the youts that eat at 90 and tp at 50.

so ossy man like me has created a list of the ratings of different brids. If you want me to rate you than we must have a calibration bridding session in order for me to determine your level.

ps, I am only able to use up to 50% of my true ability, however i have found that around 10-11% is optimal for the majority of the players currently playing. The reason i cannot use above 50% is due to the fact that i am a compassionate player do not like to make people feel bad, therefore if i do decide to enter the realm of 50% the server would most likely crash ruining the fun for everyone due to the overload of the magnetic flux density resonating with the hydraulic systems of my switches.

Ratings: (ratings based on my ability at 15%) (will change overtime with more people and recailbrations)

Lightwork 15%, 10/10

1III1 (that kingpaki yout), 3.2/10

I dont dance, 5.7/10

Spy network 6/10

bind u dead 4/10

sm0key890343 or wtever his name is, 3.8/10 (trust he is lightwork, just safes with max gear, calm)

Dr4gon smthin walk about with red skull guy idk his name, same as sm0key but abit better, 4.3/10

Wastemen G, 7.5/10

i've calibrated some other youts but i dont remember them exactly so i will update this as time passes.
pm me in game if u want me to calibrate

• Upvote 6

Just realised that i cant edit my posts, anyways ima clarify something for those complaining about ratings.

I'm rating using a certain yard stick or ground to determine these ratings. if i rate sm0key on how good he is compared to me when i was 4 then he would be like 9/10 but i am rating using my ability at 15% as a basis. Therefore these ratings are all relative to my ability at the given percentage.

New ratings:

Dose of fury 8/10

Seems like the kid needs to prove it to himself, firstly we had multiple fights and i finished u in the first 1, secondly only reason u kill me is because i don't tab. if u really are that desperate to prove to yourself that u are near my caliber then rest assured i will increase ur rating by .1 .

Many people people on the list in my opinion are far better than you, but in terms of battle you would probably win however that is not due to your skill it is only because u literally  always ate around 80 in every fight meaning that u could do more within a given time of a melee session within a brid battle.

Hybridding revolves around switches and the art of baffage, u gotta learn to baff the baffer. and in ur case lad u have very average skills of baffery and switchery.
I am rating all players while i brid them, killing me is a bonus but the rating does not revolve mainly around that aspect.

No worries fam seems like ima have to use 11% instead of 10.8% have to teach you some manners since you seem to be acting brave lately.

Lightwork.

fiber D***, 2/10

none of that profanity ladz yh

• Upvote 1

I can't seem to comprehend why people are getting happy at killing me? i told u that i don't tab cuz im not a lightweight kc farmer that eats at 90 (dragonsmokeyladz), another thing is that im using 9% so why u getting happy.

I give credit to good hybrids who understand the etiquette of baffage. Anyone who wants to get calibrated just pme me in game.

Dr4g0nbosomething red skull kc eat at 90 guy has recalibrated, 3.8/10 just like his good friend sm0key. He killed me several times with his max gear vs my preset brid gear, however i can see his methods of baffage are very similar to sm0key.

6 minutes ago, Killbob said:

you're over here giving people 2s and 5s and you give yourself a 10 like you're the best brid on this server? Be honest with yourself now

Sir you must read what i claim, i said me at 15% is 10/10 but in order to test these youts i gotta lower it to 6-11%.

There is this thing i discovered called the Baffage Paradox, imagine i fight some lightweight yout like ezpz sit kid and start using some high level baffing techniques, the guy would just sit there and wip me all day so im basically baffing myself, this means that u gotta first examine how good your opponent is before you start baffing him. High techniques of baffage would probably work on the good youts like dose of fury and wastemen g.

Me at 6% is probably like a 7/10, so i don't regard my self as the best in that state.
But ossy when the mandem start movin booky then man like me need to shift it up a gear to sort things out.

If anyone wants baffage lessons in game i charge 10k per session, if there is high demand then i might just make a guide on how to baff, but ossy 1 to 1 gives better results.

4 minutes ago, Legend™ said:

hey lightwork little question how is i lord talos 5.3 and wastemen G a 7.5 when they are the same person

It's quite simple really, 1 was rusty and the other was on point. I didn't know they were the same but if someone tells me they are rusty or just woke up etc, then i don't have a calibration session with them.

I anyone wishes to re-calibrate as they feel they had been rusty then by all means, just pm me in game and i we can swiftly proceed.

Kankerslave, 5.6/10

if*

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

Please operate a calibration on my Hybridding skill I'd like to know what the God of all hybrids thinks of me!!!!!

betrer than dr4c0nb0y and kihfan spy

sorry i need to personally calibrate u in game, but from what i see your switches are meh and your baffs are kinda weak. So based on that that video looks like a 3.6/10

52 minutes ago, Lightwork said:

sorry i need to personally calibrate u in game, but from what i see your switches are meh and your baffs are kinda weak. So based on that that video looks like a 3.6/10

You calibrate based on baffs? What about goofs and gaffs?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nickcallan said:

You calibrate based on baffs? What about goofs and gaffs?

Well not solely based on baffs but on switches aswell, although u do need some degree of switchery to be able to apply the baffery.

This is how i calibrate my fello brids:

I rate the switches out of 10

The baffage out of 10 based on the difficulty of the baffage preformed and the different variations of baffage

If you are gunna eat at 90 (greenbar) gunna have some points deducted

Good manners  + points (asking to fight, being polite)

Bad manners - points (Rushing into a fight, profanity, flaming after u get finished)

What do manners have to do with bridding ability u ask?
Hybridding is a respected art performed by skilled individuals, showing bad manners damages the image of us hybrids making the world think we are all youts cuh like man like fox news.

But yeah set me some jaffs and i'll teach u to baff, i dunneh ken what u talking about pal.
Tbh just set me some marylands with some milk, jaffacakes are dead.

2 minutes ago, Ali said:

He just killed you and he's "5/10" and you're qlfy?

Let me guess, you "only used 6% of your energy"

xD 

Good Morning

If you read the previous messages u will find that my death does not reflect my ability as i am constantly varying my output.
Calibration takes 3 fights, I won the other 2.

Please look at the previous post to find how i rate a brid.

His deaths also do not represent his skill as a brid.

8 minutes ago, Lightwork said:

Good Morning

If you read the previous messages u will find that my death does not reflect my ability as i am constantly varying my output.
Calibration takes 3 fights, I won the other 2.

Please look at the previous post to find how i rate a brid.

His deaths also do not represent his skill as a brid.

How is Bind U Dead 4.0 but Lee 3.6? Are you dumb?

On 27-5-2016 at 0:02 AM, Killbob said:

you're over here giving people 2s and 5s and you give yourself a 10 like you're the best brid on this server? Be honest with yourself now

He is rating low because i took screenshots of his deaths

On 26-5-2016 at 10:47 PM, Lightwork said:

187 killer re-calibrated, 2.2/10

rating me lower after killing u? hmm ok

26 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

it isn't lol. Lightwork main username= Madia

Madia? try again.

Smokey i told you don't be upset about your score, we can re-calibrate like I did with that dragon guy.

I keep getting asked what baff means.

For those who are confused, baff is derived from the word baffle.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/baffle

Id like a rating please, Negative rating or positive rating won't matter. I just want too see what you would rate me on a level of "hybrid" pking, check my channel out ( Link under my signature ) and tell me what you think!

25 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

Id like a rating please, Negative rating or positive rating won't matter. I just want too see what you would rate me on a level of "hybrid" pking, check my channel out ( Link under my signature ) and tell me what you think!

Based on your Machine video i can derive an inaccurate rating of 3.5/10, this is because your switches were 3-4/10 and you didn't display any baffage to your opponents.

15 minutes ago, Lightwork said:

Based on your Machine video i can derive an inaccurate rating of 3.5/10, this is because your switches were 3-4/10 and you didn't display any baffage to your opponents.

Alright lol :P 

adam pkr, 7.5/10

Good Solid Brid

So far the Top 5 brids are: (excluding myself at 15%)

Dose of fury 8/10

Wastemen G, 7.5/10

Adam pkr, 7.5/10

Pepponi, 7.3/10

Spy network, 7.10

Shame no one has a higher score than 8...
I need to see more unique baffery from everyone, so far most brids have just been following a formula and put hopes on high hits.

Honestly though why do you have a rating on hybrids when all you do is put people who are good (as a matter of fact better than yourself) at a lower ranking to try and demoralize them or somehow get under there skin lol. But by doing it passively you think it's ok and that nobody would realize lol

7 hours ago, King Lee said:

Honestly though why do you have a rating on hybrids when all you do is put people who are good (as a matter of fact better than yourself) at a lower ranking to try and demoralize them or somehow get under there skin lol. But by doing it passively you think it's ok and that nobody would realize lol

It seems that i have been doing it so well that even I didn't realise.
Now regarding your claim that I put the "good" hybrids (which is very subjective) at a lower ranking to try demoralise them, I find it confusing how after many clarifications I'm having to address this issue once again, tell me which hybrid i have given a lower ranking than they deserve or is it that i haven't given you and your buddys 10/10?

With all due respect I feel as if you have misunderstood the essence of this topic, let me give you a quick representation of what you perceive this topic to be and what you would most likely approve.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Disclaimer (I'm about to start chatting rubbish below)

Hello guys! I have been playing for 5 years now and have come up with the top 5 hybrids on this server! thank you for investing your time into reading this ! ^^

Sm0key08432593285, 10/10

Dr4g0nb0ys0n, 10/10

Dizzie, 10/10

King Lee, 10/10

Gretar, 10/10

Let me know what you think!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry if this is the kind of thing you wanted to see, if you would like to understand the methodology i use in rating someone then please scroll up to one my previous posts where I explain it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lightwork said:

thisIt seems that i have been doing it so well that even I didn't realise.
Now regarding your claim that I put the "good" hybrids (which is very subjective) at a lower ranking to try demoralise them, I find it confusing how after many clarifications I'm having to address this issue once again, tell me which hybrid i have given a lower ranking than they deserve or is it that i haven't given you and your buddys 10/10?

With all due respect I feel as if you have misunderstood the essence of this topic, let me give you a quick representation of what you perceive this topic to be and what you would most likely approve.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Disclaimer (I'm about to start chatting rubbish below)

Hello guys! I have been playing for 5 years now and have come up with the top 5 hybrids on this server! thank you for investing your time into reading this ! ^^

King Lee, 10/10

Gretar, 10/10

Let me know what you think!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry if this is the kind of thing you wanted to see, if you would like to understand the methodology i use in rating someone then please scroll up to one my previous posts where I explain it.

this is exactly what i was expecting to see

I would just like to take a moment to mention a couple of things on my mind,

I want to first start by apologising for any rudeness or arrogance i have displayed to anyone, I sincerely hope that no one has become enraged by the things i have said.
I find that I tend to exhibit this indecent attitude whilst bridding above 10%, as I become blinded by the overwhelming power of my ability's, I am sure you are all aware of the saying that "with great power comes great responsibility" however it would seem that I have overlooked such a statement.

Please do not pay attention to any undermining statements I exhibit if i do end up exceeding my optimal percentage, and I give my sincerest of apology's to anyone who experiences it.

Yours sorrowfully,
Lightwork

5 minutes ago, kingpaki said:

when he die , he says '' i just used 3%. Dat kid used 200% to even get someone on a red bar lol.

#kingpakii #ez #brid network

Firstly, i said 2%

Secondly, I was using preset

Thirdly, I won 2 out the 3 fights.

Lastly, I think you are rated in the bottom 5 of this server, so your opinion of my ability is irrelevant as you cannot comprehend it.

3 minutes ago, Lightwork said:

Firstly, i said 2%

Secondly, I was using preset

Thirdly, I won 2 out the 3 fights.

Lastly, I think you are rated in the bottom 5 of this server, so your opinion of my ability is irrelevant as you cannot comprehend it.

u  never killed me , i killed u 3 times to easy. 

Dont even rate ppl if u are garbage.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...