@Gretar 

honestly I believe if a player is muted banned or w.e then the staff member has to take bloody screen shots of what they did wrong and post them in the report section on forums using the correct format because still players are clueless as to why they got banned or w.e so Gretar you even told me in email you were fixing the report system etc and players can't get muted banned etc without good proof so I don't know how graphics muted my acc Qrow when all I said was that he was scared of Yoobs anyhow apparently it is still an issue I believe if mod admin w.e bans player post the reason they banned muted said player in reports and make it public and if that player appeals 48 hours latter I honestly would expect another staff member to check over screen shots other staff member provided and see if their appeal should be accepted or not. 

I say that because a staff member that banned you in first place might have something against the player me for example Yoobs always declines my appeals even though I was banned for stating an opinion or w.e and you Gretar know it was an unjustified punishment reason you have to take time out of ur day to un ban my accounts for someone else's stupidity and I thank you Gretar legend Zoradz Mike Robes and smackd for being fair as you all hate me in some way yet you have even listened to my side and come to a conclusion that my bans mutes etc were crappy reasons so you all helped me and thank you for everything and being fair I hope this never changes with you guys .

Yoobs made a big mistake by joining a clan whilst being a staff member which honestly is a big no no considering the fact that his clan and others are two positive energies they push away from eachother so Yoobs wants to clear out the kids that conspire against st him all because he can honestly Gretar as soon as a player says that a staff member has abused them you should check chat logs if you don't have them get them and check the chat logs during the time the issue happened see if the staff member attacked first or not. Staff abusing is a major issue on this game and it should not be taken lightly as I think on e some eo even mentions staff abuse I think it should be investigated on what happened and just cause staff member says they didn't attack first with flame or w.e doesn't mean it's true chat logs could strongly assist with the staff abuse issue to see what really is going on plase take this into mind Gretar and Legend.

• Upvote 1

Why people cry about yoobs' reaction while they shitty talk/spam/flame lol.

Staff dont have to post proofs if they punish someone once they're staff means theyre trusted enough to judge which action deserves the mute/ban/jail and which not. 

I've seen alot of people flaming smackd latley and when yoobs logged in they were acting like smackd is breaking the rules and once yoobs flamed em back they made topics on him in forums.

All I'm saying is the staff member should provide evidence for banning someone so everyone can look it over and there won't be bitching about staff abuse if a public topic in reports is made by a staff member as to why they banned muted said player so all can see there was a legit reason...

We have already told you we are adding a system like this soon. Local Arab its time you move on and stop crying about me on the forums its just getting completely obsessive. You manage to make every single thread you make into some sort of personal thing with me like honestly just get over it.

• Yoobs locked this topic