Roat Pkz Updates (02/06/16)

Gretar

6 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

nice updates, but when is gretar going to do actual updates that benefit the server instead of all these little things that don't really do anything. lol

This benefits everyone? Read the posts above you, it's quality of life updates. Don't be so ungrateful. 

Great updates Gretar! 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Zoradz said:

This benefits everyone? Read the posts above you, it's quality of life updates. Don't be so ungrateful. 

Great updates Gretar! 

still has done nothing about combat system or anything that involves actually playing the game. not being ungrateful, just saying how it is. everyone complains about the combat system & everything else that involves pking & what not, still nothing done about it.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Great updates Gretar! 

We can't keep sucking gretar off, he's had plenty of time to fix the combat and everything else that needs fixing. The more everyone gives Him credit for updates that don't change what really needs to be changed the more he is going to do them

im happy that this has been added but when I saw that there was a new update thread I was hoping for a lot more ngl.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

We can't keep sucking gretar off, he's had plenty of time to fix the combat and everything else that needs fixing. The more everyone gives Him credit for updates that don't change what really needs to be changed the more he is going to do them

im happy that this has been added but when I saw that there was a new update thread I was hoping for a lot more ngl.

right? so was i. but i agree.. all these pointless updates & everyone acting like they're benefiting everything yet they aren't. yeah it's cool & all, but doesn't do anything for the server to make it any better.

Edited by Jinzo

3 hours ago, Jinzo said:

still has done nothing about combat system or anything that involves actually playing the game. not being ungrateful, just saying how it is. everyone complains about the combat system & everything else that involves pking & what not, still nothing done about it.

3 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Feel free to create a bug report with video evidence showcasing what's wrong with combat - I have yet to see a detailed report other than "oh yh i got ags specd in tank they were in robes fuck u" - We cannot fix what we don't know.

1 hour ago, Rich Kash said:

Combat(prayers) and pathing are terrible. 

GZ to Buklao for custom for exposing bugz

Buklao did not expose a bug. This bug that was fixed has nothing to do with what Buklao did.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jinzo said:

Anyone can say fix the combat system how about you actually suggest what could be fixed or changed and then maybe we can actually do something?

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Anyone can say fix the combat system how about you actually suggest what could be fixed or changed and then maybe we can actually do something?

Also going to add they have no idea how much work it actually is, it's not something you just piss out.

Just now, John said:

Also going to add they have no idea how much work it actually is, it's not something you just piss out.

The pathing of the server is something that should've been fixed prior to the servers release, is 4 years not long enough for you? 

7 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

The pathing of the server is something that should've been fixed prior to the servers release, is 4 years not long enough for you? 

I imagine when he released the server it was a fun and learning project i'm sure he didn't expect a bunch of cry baby hybridders complaining about anything they can think of daily.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

I'm not going to argue with you, because you're correct.

But instead of posting about it make a detailed report on it so Gretar can look into it. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, John said:

I imagine when he released the server it was a fun and learning project i'm sure he didn't expect a bunch of cry baby hybridders complaining about anything they can think of daily.

I'd say that was true. Roatpkz was being managed for its first 3 years of existence in a way that would only be competent for people who didn't care about playing a decent server. 

Too bad the server evolved, and it is a million times better than it was in 2014 due to these "cry baby hybridders"

1 minute ago, Zoradz said:

I'm not going to argue with you, because you're correct.

But instead of posting about it make a detailed report on it so Gretar can look into it. 

Will do

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, John said:

I'm no expert but I expect 3+ years is a long enough time for it to be done, again though, I am no expert.

On 6/2/2016 at 10:54 PM, Jinzo said:

Thank you for having the balls to tell it like it is instead of dick-riding praise for irrelevant "updates" that nobody asked for. This is a PK server, and as such PKing improvements should come first before others. At least look through some of the suggestions people are adding and add some of those.

On 6/2/2016 at 10:59 PM, Xbrzh said:

Lol even Gretar liked this post! At least he has a sense of humor :)

On 6/3/2016 at 3:03 AM, John said:

It's not something you hold in either. Little changes bit by bit are better than nothing at all. How about diving in there and tweaking some combat calculations until the hits better reflect the items involved. Then again you don't even play the game so no use trying to explain it to you.

• Upvote 1

• Yoobs locked this topic
21 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

It's not something you hold in either. Little changes bit by bit are better than nothing at all. How about diving in there and tweaking some combat calculations until the hits better reflect the items involved. Then again you don't even play the game so no use trying to explain it to you.

We did a lot of minor tweaks on the combat system a few months back and it resulted in stuff ending up being worst too be honest with you. I appreciate that you all want combat focused updates and i'm sure Gretar will start working on a more stable combat system (hopefully) soon. If you have any real suggestions with solid videos and definite ways that we can improve the combat just post it on report bugs or general discussion, it doesn't really matter as long as we can see it not just 'please can you fix combat i heat it'...

Thread is just turning into people complaining and arguing therefore i'm locking it.

• Upvote 1