NBK

I present to you

NBK - Natural Born Killers

79bc78c823e8cdaf76aa7058f21e5bcb.png

The clanning activity is at it's lowest, Lavish and 5alive never war, so here we go, good luck.

Members List: 

Aiden

JJ

Panic2Hard

Pinky Jane

Estimated

Rich Kash

Audemars

Spankyy

Reek

Moimoimoi

Best of luck to everyone, PM for Run ins.

• Upvote 5
3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I tbed moi moi and killed him on my own, I don't think team pking will be good for him.

jj... Nuff said 

estimated.... Lies about his loc and got 32 32 ddsed by me, easy. 

Panic2rand

spanky just why

audemars bare inactive 

Rich kash owes me items so let's do some run ins 

arun still getting noobed at brid cu kid 

6 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

lol every1 we declined u got in your team humble 

salty kid 

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

I tbed moi moi and killed him on my own, I don't think team pking will be good for him.

jj... Nuff said 

Panic2rand

spanky just why

audemars bare inactive 

Pls we've met up alrdy u kid

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

jj... Nuff said 

Panic2rand

spanky just why

audemars bare inactive 

a67b18e082e68b2d1cdfa889aee9532c.png

21da67bf9b76542bc6ea0085572c827a.png

88153b32c00ad81f76e762fd2a07e7bd.png

a540ab594790e57164c456e08cc94009.png

af2be19d97015757fd4b8c345d89323f.png

Edited by Aiden
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

4tm6xg.png

posting old kps of arun lol (srry estimated i had to involve u since it is ur team) 

She pengs aka eviiiiiil aka some other alt accounts you have can't rememeber all of them way too many. 

Nice rune pouch noob give me items or permd 

1 hour ago, Aiden said:

88153b32c00ad81f76e762fd2a07e7bd.png

a540ab594790e57164c456e08cc94009.png

af2be19d97015757fd4b8c345d89323f.png

GL getting a kp that's from this year doe

also the Arcanum most likely wasn't me, I'm pretty sure cope used to use it

1 hour ago, Aiden said:

same with Craig, How come you never fight on your proper accounts? Too scared? Aw

"cicilillllllii"????

Edited by Xbrzh
1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

"cicilillllllii"????

both of these kps are from 2016

cicililllli was my alt that everybody knew lmao, I pked with the same people and even said i was aiden??

Edited by Aiden

Killpics are alrdy up, really kids. all of u r shit ty

48 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

also the Arcanum most likely wasn't me, I'm pretty sure cope used to use it

"cicilillllllii"????

You never gave me the pass to arcanum idiet get ur facts ryt,

good luck with your clan

by the way; how dare you post killpics that are way before you opened; when your leader kids mage died to lavish today 1 hour in when he opened nbk( for acb tent and more). even worse not a single pic is when lavish was opened, months old pics, without loot, without your team and half of them in oldbrid o my

edit:not even mentioning ur member list lol literally 6 or 7 are our applicants who got declined or kicked and rag us on iiii  alts (all lavish rejects) which is fine but ur all flaming us now lol while u were ass licking 2 days ago... cope is king btw

Edited by Tribrid
  • Upvote 2
25 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

good luck with your clan

by the way; how dare you post killpics that are way before you opened; when your leader kids mage died to lavish today 1 hour in when he opened nbk( for acb tent and more). even worse not a single pic is when lavish was opened, months old pics, without loot, without your team and half of them in oldbrid o my

edit:not even mentioning ur member list lol literally 6 or 7 are our applicants who got declined or kicked and rag us on iiii  alts (all lavish rejects) which is fine but ur all flaming us now lol while u were ass licking 2 days ago... cope is king btw

arun was talking about shit that happened in the past and dissing our members so i dropped some killpics, and 2 of the 5 kps i posted of arun was when lavish was open because they was the other day lmao, arcanum was like a month ago, and the brid one on iodide was legit 2 days ago.

you say rejects from your clan but they've always been cool with me and lets just wait and see, I'm not on this dickhead movement ting where ima talk shit in-game and 1v6 you lot at easts, we'll do it official and do SRI's and shit at magebank matched gear matched caps etc, dont worry all in due time.

thnx for good luck bbs

12 hours ago, Aiden said:

I present to you

NBK - Natural Born Killers

79bc78c823e8cdaf76aa7058f21e5bcb.png

The clanning activity is at it's lowest, Lavish and 5alive never war, so here we go, good luck.

Members List: 

Aiden

JJ

Panic2Hard

Pinky Jane

Estimated

Rich Kash

Audemars

Spankyy

Reek -_- <<<<<<  EZ CLR

Moimoimoi

Best of luck to everyone, PM for Run ins.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Audemars said:

Ik, you the og triple og. But I play 2 other servers, Roat just doesnt do it for me anymore :|

tbh NBK is just to give lavish some competition, me and cope and a few others are gonna leave roat soon and on to bigger things, roat just isn't skill based at the moment.

12 hours ago, Aiden said:

tbh NBK is just to give lavish some competition, me and cope and a few others are gonna leave roat soon and on to bigger things, roat just isn't skill based at the moment.

Lavish don't want competition.. They just want to kill people for items because they're all Arabs, not even flaming. I've tried to fight lavish matched and they just run :/  

20 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Lavish don't want competition.. They just want to kill people for items because they're all Arabs, not even flaming. I've tried to fight lavish matched and they just run :/  

Never once a asked us for a run in, had Run ins with nbk and 5alive already, back to osscape with your irrelevance please 

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

Never once a asked us for a run in, had Run ins with nbk and 5alive already, back to osscape with your irrelevance please 

1. dont play os-scape anymore, server died and i left because i look for activity

2. how would me playing osscape a far better server make me irrelevant, ur iodide on roatpkz nothing more l0l ur the definition of irrelevant :/

3. ur little roatpkz east ragging clan attempted to play osscape and quickly (and smartly) came to the conclusion that u cant compete and crawled back to roat where u belong

16 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

1. dont play os-scape anymore, server died and i left because i look for activity

2. how would me playing osscape a far better server make me irrelevant, ur iodide on roatpkz nothing more l0l ur the definition of irrelevant :/

3. ur little roatpkz east ragging clan attempted to play osscape and quickly (and smartly) came to the conclusion that u cant compete and crawled back to roat where u belong

Sec lemme go round osrs and rsps' and ask if they know who "Spy network" is, act on Roat forums like you are someone like anyone actually cares. 

I don't look for activity a play on a server I enjoy, once I stop enjoying Roat I'll stop playing.

You're just mad because you are to irrelevant to be able to get into a decent team on Roat, because of that you try and act like you don't care and it doesn't matter, but let's not forget you did try but ended up dying  atleast 3 times a day. 

15 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Sec lemme go round osrs and rsps' and ask if they know who "Spy network" is, act on Roat forums like you are someone like anyone actually cares. 

I don't look for activity a play on a server I enjoy, once I stop enjoying Roat I'll stop playing.

You're just mad because you are to irrelevant to be able to get into a decent team on Roat, because of that you try and act like you don't care and it doesn't matter, but let's not forget you did try but ended up dying  atleast 3 times a day. 

How about "sec" u can go ask osrs or rsps if they know who Mr Jake is and I'm sure most people would say they know of me if I don't know them personally. I've been playing rsps for 6 years so if u ask any1 that's actually been around in the single community on rsps for a decent amount of time undoubtedly they would know who I am. Less known on rs obv because I've played it less but I know any1 who matters personally

edit: oh yh asking around other rsps would mean u would actually have to log off roat btw hider hahahahahah

You say you don't look for activity yet just a minute ago u were trying to defend yourself as I said u don't look for activity, sick logic. Basically ur upset because I pointed out the truth, but that's nothing new l0l

I would never be "mad" at something a randomer like you had to say about me because it would be feeding the lie to yourself and only you, no1 would care about ur word more than mine about clanning so for u to make the assumption I'd be "mad" at anything u would say is hilarious.

There isn't a "decent" team on roatpkz. Lavish is an absolute dog shit team lol, there's not a single solid hybrid in lavish and if u try to deny that ur delusional. No1 in lavish has any resemblance of single experience and that's what your fear in pking stems from. Ur actually scared 2 enter the wild to fight a team and that's why u hide on roatpkz hahaha

I realize math and/or education in general isn't your strong suit but with "lavish (shit cringy name)" having been open for a month (around 28 days) and I've died a total of 3 times soloing, I don't think that math would work out to me dying 3 times a day... Idk though.. I might be wrong. 

You on the other hand, did die to ph 3 times a day lmfao :P

Edited by Kihfan55
7 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

How about "sec" u can go ask osrs or rsps if they know who Mr Jake is and I'm sure most people would say they know of me if I don't know them personally. I've been playing rsps for 6 years so if u ask any1 that's actually been around in the single community on rsps for a decent amount of time undoubtedly they would know who I am. Less known on rs obv because I've played it less but I know any1 who matters personally

edit: oh yh asking around other rsps would mean u would actually have to log off roat btw hider hahahahahah

You say you don't look for activity yet just a minute ago u were trying to defend yourself as I said u don't look for activity, sick logic. Basically ur upset because I pointed out the truth, but that's nothing new l0l

I would never be "mad" at something a randomer like you had to say about me because it would be feeding the lie to yourself and only you, no1 would care about ur word more than mine about clanning so for u to make the assumption I'd be "mad" at anything u would say is hilarious.

There isn't a "decent" team on roatpkz. Lavish is an absolute dog shit team lol, there's not a single solid hybrid in lavish and if u try to deny that ur delusional. No1 in lavish has any resemblance of single experience and that's what your fear in pking stems from. Ur actually scared 2 enter the wild to fight a team and that's why u hide on roatpkz hahaha

I realize math and/or education in general isn't your strong suit but with "lavish (shit cringy name)" having been open for a month (around 28 days) and I've died a total of 3 times soloing, I don't think that math would work out to me dying 3 times a day... Idk though.. I might be wrong. 

You on the other hand, did die to ph 3 times a day lmfao :P

Too early to be reading shit I don't care about, I'll read and reply later if I remember 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.