ragging rule updated btw

Kihfan55

3 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

To a certain extent, yes, it's fine. However, there is now a lower timer on video evidence and it also clearly states that we can punish in edge.

still doesn't get rid of the problem that you are the only staff that can actually do anything about it, yoobs and legend don't play and smackd doesn't have enough power. yesterday he was trying but they just kept making new accounts

38 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

still doesn't get rid of the problem that you are the only staff that can actually do anything about it, yoobs and legend don't play and smackd doesn't have enough power. yesterday he was trying but they just kept making new accounts

Ipbans won't do much either unfortunately. 

26 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

That's nice to know - Our punishment systems are being updated. Goodluck evading. 

how am i evading lol - im just stating the obvious - lol

an ex staff member a year ago leaked it and got demoted for it.

Edited by natalia

You all can thank me. 

ive been ragging everyone so hard ingame gretar was telling other players that he was going to re ban me so why not abuse the prayer glitch that acually works. <<< Don't Ask me how i did it. at oldbrid i hope ive made everyones day enjoy a rag free server :)

i took the major sacrifice to get re banned. i can come back online whenever i feel like it but i have moved on =]

It has taken @Gretarover 1 month to get me banned from ragging everyone on sight. 

You all call me obsessed ? Clearly making changes. @l0x @obamanigger

dcb75ee0070a4b08a7c344c65fd39254.png

7 hours ago, Craig said:

lol theres so many macbanned players avoiding currently.

I Can give out 30 Names of known mac banned players but they should figure it out themselves. 

6 hours ago, King Lee said:

I've been mac banned twice in the past 2 years lol

Been Mac Banned 53 times in under 6 months . @King Lee

8 hours ago, natalia said:

lol mac bans are easy to evade aswell.

It is =P

Edited by King Falador
13 minutes ago, King Falador said:

You all can thank me. 

ive been ragging everyone so hard ingame gretar was telling other players that he was going to re ban me so why not abuse the prayer glitch that acually works. <<< Don't Ask me how i did it. at oldbrid i hope ive made everyones day enjoy a rag free server :)

i took the major sacrifice to get re banned. i can come back online whenever i feel like it but i have moved on =]

It has taken @Gretarover 1 month to get me banned from ragging everyone on sight. 

I Can give out 30 Names of known mac banned players but they should figure it out themselves. 

You aren't even the real rob lmao, no one cares abput your 20minute rag sessions with people as random as you 

11 hours ago, Why Gg said:

I don't get why it's acceptable to rag at edge

if im online it wont be, im anti ragg bot

11 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

so people like that b u l l y guy and seekndestroy can enjoy themselves

they dont rag when im online pussies cant ns for more than 2 hours and call themselfs raggers

9 hours ago, King Falador said:

You all can thank me. 

It is =P

Are you actually stupid? Not sure why you tagged me cuz I dont rag like you do king falador. Please provide evidence. Enjoy your ban, you definitely deserve it

13 hours ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

was macbanned in 2011 becus i spied on vestaboys

and btw u niggas dont last if any1 wanna go pm me on forums and meet me at ::easts we will go hours and hours 

ive never been logged on this game never will from u 2016 nsers r0flr0flr0flr0flr0flr0flr0fl

400 hours white port gl !

11 hours ago, King Falador said:

You all can thank me. 

It is =P

Im a huge fan of u!!!