Suck a dick Craig

Dillzz

it isn't even his money it's the stores and he's claiming he put bills down , biggest joke ever , most idiotic thing he's done , posts a thread of his works money and tries claiming it's his , you're actually one idiotic person , the stupidity is unreal fix the fuck up before you try gassing my name again clown.

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

it isn't even his money it's the stores and he's claiming he put bills down , biggest joke ever , most idiotic thing he's done , posts a thread of his works money and tries claiming it's his , you're actually one idiotic person , the stupidity is unreal fix the fuck up before you try gassing my name again clown.

Lol u mad af atleast I can post some pocket change u can only show off your roat pkz computer setup post ur irl pic fuck boi lemme see what ugly ass white boy is talking to me

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

LooooL relax.

1 hour ago, Dillzz said:

Freebies this 4 you & craig u dumb af GET YOUR MONEY UP

rHq5brW.jpg

jwmKeOS.jpg

put the fucking money back in the cash register you fucking fake. must be really retarded im calling your manager .

also your laptop aint shit says the one with money but has an awful laptop . NICE WIRELESS MOUSE WUT??? 

ALSO YOU ARE WORKING AT YOUR DADS INDIAN STORE IK WHERE YOU LIVE LOOOL

you clearly fucked up posting this shit dillz go back to varrock mates.

Edited by King Falador
1 hour ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

1 ur white

2 thats the stores money put it back before i call the police 

3 u work at a white trash store

1. u act black but ur brown (LOL)

2. u wouldn't know, only work in brasil is selling spider infested bananas for fruits to eachother

3. he has a job, u don't (LOL)

• Upvote 1

Lmfaooo ay Craig bruh why can't you just get over the fact i own businesses and make a lot of money it's okay to lose bro we all had to lose a couple times before we win. And king gala for bro I don't have managers I own and manage all my stores thanx for your input. 

Falador*

3 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

Lmfaooo ay Craig bruh why can't you just get over the fact i own businesses and make a lot of money it's okay to lose bro we all had to lose a couple times before we win. And king gala for bro I don't have managers I own and manage all my stores thanx for your input. 

Falador*

stop fucking lying before i go over there right now and skype the whole thing. you clearly dont want these hands tony. "all stores" your dad owns his stores. 

Edited by King Falador
7 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

Someone is upset they still get allowance money. 

allowance money? LOOOOOOL 

what you need to do is fix "YOUR STORE" IT LOOKS HORRIFIC BRUV.

with that cheap ass laptop ? u bought it off a druggie ?? how much you pay for it? 

fuck outta here with that allowance money indian. 

You have set a new historic event on roatpkz its even worse than Giovanni the sex offender.

Now we understand why you keep saying "brb i got customers" thank you come again. 

Edited by King Falador
15 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

The fact this has got so much attention makes me laugh, why he gives a fuck about what people say involving money he has irl and why people give a fuck about what he has or doesn't have irl doesnt make sense to me. 

Bro it's not about anything just proving to them I'm actually working when I play they just haven't grown up yet that's all, don't you see what they are saying lol how do you even take that serious. 

21 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

You tried to act like that was your money, now it's your "business!" LOL. You're actually a freak, bless

bet u can't take the same pic again now that ur boss is back -.- 

close ur laptop and get back to work lol fooling around with the registers money

I don't see why you're mad tho? sounds like you need to get off the computer and actually get life :) 

44 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Im going to pull up with the meridians and rob you. 

#bullysquad

I'll be waiting... 

1 hour ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

1. u act black but ur brown (LOL)

2. u wouldn't know, only work in brasil is selling spider infested bananas for fruits to eachother

3. he has a job, u don't (LOL)

chris u play roatpkz/rs/csgo all day u have little knowledge of the outside world u fucking retarded 4n grease ball

and how are u going to tell me i don't have a job when i do LMFAO fucking spastic 16 year old

3 hours ago, Rich Kash said:

Lmao at all the kids saying it's fake and shit while they're sitting at their parents house mooching off them with a minimum wage job at best. They see someone post money that isn't runescape related and r baffled on how someone can even touch that much money without real world trading... smh

+ I doubt a cash register has that many 20's in it, ppl would know that if they've actually worked a job b4 tho

Only ballers carry all 20's xD called bands

Let these niggas learn something worth knowing. 

2 hours ago, Smackd said:

When don't you hate on someone as if your some Plastic Surgeon irl

Smackd they're 12 year olds bro 

3 hours ago, Rich Kash said:

Lmao at all the kids saying it's fake and shit while they're sitting at their parents house mooching off them with a minimum wage job at best. They see someone post money that isn't runescape related and r baffled on how someone can even touch that much money without real world trading... smh

+ I doubt a cash register has that many 20's in it, ppl would know that if they've actually worked a job b4 tho

Yeah because "ballers" would carry 4k  in 20s and a laptop into a gas station and place it down on 1 of the counter and take a pic of it

nice banter

3 hours ago, Smackd said:

When don't you hate on someone as if your some Plastic Surgeon irl

dont speak to me if ur going to be speaking in riddles

10 hours ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

chris u play roatpkz/rs/csgo all day u have little knowledge of the outside world u fucking retarded 4n grease ball

and how are u going to tell me i don't have a job when i do LMFAO fucking spastic 16 year old

you honestly sound like a retard. shut the fuck up taylor. you lost my respect. 

7 hours ago, Rich Kash said:

tristen you idiot your 15 you live at your parents house LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  ALSO THAT PART ABOUT RWTING LOOOOOL LETS STOP THERE. IM ACUALLY SMART WHEN IT COMES TO TRASH PIXELS ON A GAME. Also fuck outta here with that bs rwt beacuse you wanted to do the same.

Edited by King Falador
11 hours ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

zzzz play computer games for barely 3 hours a day, don't even idle like i used 2 before, i got a job i'm 17 and u don't, u say u go 2 job but 30 mins later i see u at oldbrid flaming people like arun zzz

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

zzzz play computer games for barely 3 hours a day, don't even idle like i used 2 before, i got a job i'm 17 and u don't, u say u go 2 job but 30 mins later i see u at oldbrid flaming people like arun zzz

havent been on roatpkz in 2 weeks and thats a lie you play on the computer for the entire day staying in the skype chat talking to kevin and them why lie like u have a life outside of ur small room in r small hut you live in

2 hours ago, King Falador said:

you honestly sound like a retard. shut the fuck up taylor. you lost my respect. 

tristen you idiot your 15 you live at your parents house LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  ALSO THAT PART ABOUT RWTING LOOOOOL LETS STOP THERE. IM ACUALLY SMART WHEN IT COMES TO TRASH PIXELS ON A GAME. Also fuck outta here with that bs rwt beacuse you wanted to do the same.

..............................?? ive said like 3 worlds to u ever on these forums and in game

35 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

havent been on roatpkz in 2 weeks and thats a lie you play on the computer for the entire day staying in the skype chat talking to kevin and them why lie like u have a life outside of ur small room in r small hut you live in

..............................?? ive said like 3 worlds to u ever on these forums and in game

talking out of ur ass lol