Bank pins

I highly, extremely disagree with this. People get hacked regardless because they're to lazy to make a security code. Also it's just extra defense to keep your precious items safe. 

Than that's their own fault if they don't secure their account every time you loggin it tells you to do it to make your account secure. 

• Upvote 1

Than that's their own fault if they don't secure their account every time you loggin it tells you to do it to make your account secure. 

Regardless of how you may feel, it's still more convenient for them if they made a bank tab I can certainly see the convenience myself.

Agree. 

I also dislike pressing the bank pin all of the time tbh. 

It's optional, that's literally the first word in this whole thread.

Edited by Castial

If they don't care enough about their account to secure it with the security system what makes you think they will use a bankpin.

Don't want alex to waste his time on this tbh.

Waste time? it'd take me or anyone else less than 5 minutes. Also yes I do think they'd spend far less time than what they would use on making a security code. 

Edited by Castial

I retract my earlier statement, I agree bank pins would be helpful. Adds another layer of protection for players. 

Waste time? it'd take me or anyone else less than 5 minutes. Also yes I do think they'd spend far less time than what they would use on making a security code. 

You're right, it wouldn't take long.

No need for a bank pin when theres a security code on your account in my opinion.

This ^

I highly, extremely disagree with this. People get hacked regardless because they're to lazy to make a security code. Also it's just extra defense to keep your precious items safe. 

If people are too lazy to make a security code they will be too lazy to make a bank pin.

This ^

If people are too lazy to make a security code they will be too lazy to make a bank pin.

Not at all, it's all about whats right in front of you, rather than typing in ::setemail and potentially making an email if they don't have one. Verifying it, then saving the code securely somewhere else. Rather than clicking a few buttons and typing in 4 numbers. 

No dice.