hunnetsville

as most of you know, I haven't nearly been playing as much as I used to. I've put quitting into high consideration because one of my good friends quit too, If I do proceed to quit, I would love to do a massive stake if anyone is interested, win or lose I will probably not play anymore. Thanks to everyone who has been real with me, enjoy guys. It's been fun.

Hunnet we have gotten off on wrong foot but don't quit bro, keep your items one day you will return and idk if you pk or if ur just a staker but keep ur items mate. 

Would be nice to see you return tbh don't quit seriously Hunnet but if you need to I understand but keep your items so you are more willing to come back say hi to your mates etc 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, hunnetsville said:

as most of you know, I haven't nearly been playing as much as I used to. I've put quitting into high consideration because one of my good friends quit too, If I do proceed to quit, I would love to do a massive stake if anyone is interested, win or lose I will probably not play anymore. Thanks to everyone who has been real with me, enjoy guys. It's been fun.

#CARROTTOPGANG

• Upvote 1