New Dev & Dev Blog.

Zoradz

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

Congrats on the position just hope you don't get complacent and keep them coming actively, good luck 

I'm leaving my job next week and have a lot of free time coming up as I'm going back to studying another degree, so they should be steady updates.

56 minutes ago, King Lee said:

I didn't know u could code

I work in software development lol  

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

what wildy bosses O.o

There will only be a few released at this stage. You'll have to wait and see. All bosses will be in deep multi wildy, this is to help bring life back to deep wildy pking. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Zoradz said:

Hello players,

As some of you may have heard, I have been promoted to Developer. With that, I'll be updating this thread with current things I'll be working on to give you an idea of what we're up to.

• Updated cache to current OSRS
  • Added new wildy bosses
  • Correcting animations for bosses
  • Correcting GFX for boss hits.
  • Correcting GFX for current items (sotd, elysian, acb etc)
  • Added several new OSRS items
  • Correct animations for new items
  • Correcting GFX for new items
  • New maps - Maps are loaded, just not added.
  • Adding drops for bosses and correcting their position.
  • Zoom feature in client has been written, just not added.

Small list for the moment, but some exciting stuff to come- Not much left until testing begins.
This will be updated regularly. 

Thanks all.

Who would know the ex-forums slave would turn into a developer, grats and good luck a7e expecting some big things from you

52 minutes ago, Sandal said:

maybe its not roatpkz anymore, change the name to FASHIONSCAPE?

I understand you're arabic but who would actually understand what you just said

OT/edit: 

Just remember to keep checking the suggestion board for things you (bcus ur a developer, obv Gretar trusts you to already know whats best for the server) personally would feel would be to our benefit and you'll do great and we shall progress.

No ones opinion means more than yours, even people whos opinion you value. If they don't like it and u think it'll help, trust yourself

gl brodah

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

OT/edit: 

Just remember to keep checking the suggestion board for things you (bcus ur a developer, obv Gretar trusts you to already know whats best for the server) personally would feel would be to our benefit and you'll do great and we shall progress.

No ones opinion means more than yours, even people whos opinion you value. If they don't like it and u think it'll help, trust yourself

gl brodah

Yes, im arabic, and i dont care about that. Bosses in wildy? Wasnt roatpkz = Pking? 

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Wildy bosses = more people in wilderness 

more people in wilderness = more pking 

?????? 

Cant wait for for trump to exterminate the lot of you please I beg you don't fucking post in this RARE GOOD NEWS AND POSITIVE TOPIC again with your senseless blabber

you are from Liverpool, you are the one needs exterminating.

OT gl zoraidz mate hopefully you can help bring the servre back to life!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

OT/edit: 

gl brodah

I'll be around still, just choosing to ignore most reports. I think I'm active enough. 

gratz on developer zoradz, ik these updates will be hard work and take alot of time but gl with it all i believe in u mate

also add full screen option we really need it man

10 hours ago, Sandal said:

Yes, im arabic, and i dont care about that. Bosses in wildy? Wasnt roatpkz = Pking? 

:a7e:king nihad 4 developer

• Upvote 1

• Zoradz locked this topic
  • Zoradz unlocked this topic
  • Zoradz locked this topic