The kinda shit Danny {Original Lb Brid} Sends Me!!!

Looty

So this one time I ran out on a Backpage hoe. Usually, I cum on there stomach or face and they be like "let me find something to wipe me up" and its at that moment when they turn around to walk towards the bathroom that I dip with they purse. By the time they hear the door open im already outside and they naked and dont follow me. Make a good 700-900 each time and get to nut.

Well this one time a chick was determined. She sprinted after me ass naked with nut still drippin from her face. I wasnt prepared son, I hopped in the Camaro and this bitch jumped on the hood. I reversed and she flew off and then got up, but she was blockin the only road that exited the Hotel parking lot. She stood there.. I panicked.. then I said YOLO, and jammed that gas and ran her ass over.

15 mins later I turned on the 95 Ramp thinking it was all over..when suddenly I seen a hand in my rear view mirror. This hoe was still alive smh. I saw the look of desperation in her eyes as she hung on for dear life. Here i am with a but naked hoe hanging from my Car, with other cars lookin on.. I pushed 110 mph until finally she let go and got hit by a truck. Moral of the story?

I got moneys Vannessa.

1 minute ago, Looty said:

So this one time I ran out on a Backpage hoe. Usually, I cum on there stomach or face and they be like "let me find something to wipe me up" and its at that moment when they turn around to walk towards the bathroom that I dip with they purse. By the time they hear the door open im already outside and they naked and dont follow me. Make a good 700-900 each time and get to nut.

Well this one time a chick was determined. She sprinted after me ass naked with nut still drippin from her face. I wasnt prepared son, I hopped in the Camaro and this bitch jumped on the hood. I reversed and she flew off and then got up, but she was blockin the only road that exited the Hotel parking lot. She stood there.. I panicked.. then I said YOLO, and jammed that gas and ran her ass over.

15 mins later I turned on the 95 Ramp thinking it was all over..when suddenly I seen a hand in my rear view mirror. This hoe was still alive smh. I saw the look of desperation in her eyes as she hung on for dear life. Here i am with a but naked hoe hanging from my Car, with other cars lookin on.. I pushed 110 mph until finally she let go and got hit by a truck. Moral of the story?

I got moneys Vannessa.

@Yoobs move this garbage to spam pls ty