osrs (help needed)

Here's my stats on osrs:

2ef6eiv.png

1st. What should I do too make quick money.

2. I want too get my mage up too 94 how much money should that take and what should I do too train it ( That's the fastest way too train mage).

3. In need of money and don't know what I should do too make money or what's fastest way too, I haven't played osrs in along ass time and would appreciate it if someone could help me and guide me onto the right path :D 

I don't know much about making bank besides pking, but from watching youtube torva, framed them guys they have some very easy guides out. 

Your hunter is pretty high level, try catching emps in a jar selling to GE you can get a whole inv in 6 minutes sometimes and I don't know for a fact but the higher emps can go for 6k and up. 

You can also go kill bots in wildy take there chins, make bank on that fast. This is all from me watching youtube I've personally never tried it. 

7 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Not trying to get banned lol :P 

7 minutes ago, Dropstar said:

I don't know much about making bank besides pking, but from watching youtube torva, framed them guys they have some very easy guides out. 

Your hunter is pretty high level, try catching emps in a jar selling to GE you can get a whole inv in 6 minutes sometimes and I don't know for a fact but the higher emps can go for 6k and up. 

You can also go kill bots in wildy take there chins, make bank on that fast. This is all from me watching youtube I've personally never tried it. 

Ill try the hunter thing, Thank you :D 

I'm similar cb stats to you, check out my acc "Mutants" or "G00s3s" , but what I did to make money a while ago is farm runs, do "Fairytale Part 1" it gets you like 9-19 farming or something, slowly get it up to 41 or something or whatever it is for Ranarrs, the seeds atm are like 40k ish, but you get minimum 5 herbs per seed and they sell for 9k ea, so you ALWAYS profit, I made like 150k profit off 5 seeds or something the other day, and it takes 75 minutes to grow from seed > herb, so you can go skill and get quest requirements up in the mean time; for example, get 70 cooking for RFD or get Herblore up (your only 1), you could even kill green dragons in the mean time, at your stats you'd probs make 150k per trip (15-20 mins per trip) and the pkers are retarded af, just box your dragon and tele out if somebody comes, so in an hour you could make anywhere from 600k + upwards doing green dragons + Farm runs.

@panic2hard

5 hours ago, panic2hard said:

Here's my stats on osrs:

2ef6eiv.png

With your stats you need to do something like green dragons when you are 80+ range and mage you could easily do Zulrah which is best money ingame imo.

2. I want too get my mage up too 94 how much money should that take and what should I do too train it ( That's the fastest way too train mage).

I did stringing jewelry which cost me like 25m 

3. In need of money and don't know what I should do too make money or what's fastest way too, I haven't played osrs in along ass time and would appreciate it if someone could help me and guide me onto the right path :D

Green drags :P 

11 hours ago, hickory do said:

u should quest and slayer to get base stats and b gloves, then think about mage, I splashed, metal drags and alched for 94 mage pm me roat if u need help

I need too get barrow gloves, Currently using Mith gloves lel :D Ill def hit you up though. Thank you

11 hours ago, Tom said:

I got 3 accs with 94: alched 1, fire strikes 1 (when u could afk for 6 hours) and then fire waved the other 

I'm alching atm till 75 mage ( I'm almost at 73 ) I paid for trident of the sea, Might go do barrows or something else too get mage up or just put it too the side for now.

8 hours ago, Yoobs said:

I've done green drags for a while now, Mostly got killed by some randoms in mystics and tbed lel, I don't have enough money to do the jewelry thing though so I don't know what else too do and I can't alch too 94 mage would cost too much also and a lot longer.

1 hour ago, panic2hard said:

I need too get barrow gloves, Currently using Mith gloves lel :D Ill def hit you up though. Thank you

I'm alching atm till 75 mage ( I'm almost at 73 ) I paid for trident of the sea, Might go do barrows or something else too get mage up or just put it too the side for now.

I've done green drags for a while now, Mostly got killed by some randoms in mystics and tbed lel, I don't have enough money to do the jewelry thing though so I don't know what else too do and I can't alch too 94 mage would cost too much also and a lot longer.

ur range is ass but honestly go abuse brutal black dragons on zeah. Get full void + blow pipe and any other bis ranger gear u can afford. It's easily 1m+ an hr, not in wildy, banks like 20 seconds away, and there's no requirements to get into zeah catacombs (google if u dunno what they are, fairly new content.) All you need is an antifire pot and stand outside of melee distance and you wont get damaged.

• Upvote 1
On 6/29/2016 at 10:50 PM, nickcallan said:

ur range is ass but honestly go abuse brutal black dragons on zeah. Get full void + blow pipe and any other bis ranger gear u can afford. It's easily 1m+ an hr, not in wildy, banks like 20 seconds away, and there's no requirements to get into zeah catacombs (google if u dunno what they are, fairly new content.) All you need is an antifire pot and stand outside of melee distance and you wont get damaged.

Ignore this kid, hes a smithing slave

Go stake for money :)

On 2016-06-29 at 2:15 PM, Matt said:

Here's my stats on osrs:

2ef6eiv.png

1). Stake. You can't risk, pvm or skill

2). Autoclick alch

3). Pretty much like the first question? Lend or buy 5m, turn it into 300m at Duel or lose it all. 

NEVER STAKE SOMEONE WHO HAS BETTER STATS THAN YOU

I see all these dumb fucks fighting people with 6 more hp, 4 def, 6 strength and 11 attack just because they X 1.2m lol