Removal of ::brid

Okay I've been trying to get this cancer, minigame looking place out since it was created.. But now there's even better cases to be made.

#1. Ragging is now illegal. ::brid came because people got tired of all the raggers @ easts(easts used to be hybrid area in 2013-15), so ::brid was created to stop rags. then people didn't like ::brid, so Gretar created ::wests which was a complete failure for simple reasons..

Wests was a failure because it was in wild, yet you cannot use overheads. so if someone gets tbed at wests its harder to tank it. Also, it was basically a remake of ::brid the only difference was it was in actual wilderness. I think wests is gr8 if overheads are usable, because ragging is illegal, people will get reported and ban hammer'd for trying to run brids offline.

#2. It allows people to think more about team/deep lvl pking.. People go hiding when there's a perfect area to hide(::brid), until nobody's online so they can bring crappy team out *cough* lavish *cough*.. to pile 1-2 people with there 7+ teams. If we put a lot of ppl in wild teams will form I'm sure of it.

#3. Gmaul.....is not usable at ::brid..

::brid is cancer and it looks like a minigame. BRING WILD BACK TO ROATPKZ!