Gossip Girl

#1 Cook’s Assistant

Todays story is about one of our very own veteran roat pkz raggers - who goes by the name ‘Arun’ or more commonly known on these forums as XBRZH - now Arun does not follow conventional dating sites or applications such as tinder to find a match. He uses ::east a function created by Gretar - and once there he stumbled upon 80 pixels of pure love. Leah. To cut a long story short - Leah had sex chatted according to an anonymous source 5 roat pkz member and even met the anonymous source and had sex with him several times. Now after all of this Xbrzh doesn’t log out, he still continues and ends up dating the girl. Things seem to be going well, they both had successful jobs at Mcdonalds and would get home in time to rag. However Arun started noticing that Leah was getting awful close to the cook also who happened to be the manager of the Mcdonalds she was working at. Days would pass and Leah would receive extra training at his house - and ended up being his personal assistant. Soon after Arun realised that he was being cheated on by Leah who ended up sleeping with a ginger cross eyed disabled Ron Weasley. 

Moral of the Story: Don’t date at ::easts - 

Continue to send in your stories.

XOXO GG

qelDN0a.jpg

Sometimes love gets even the best of us - keep your head up @Xbrzh

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

#1 Cook’s Assistant

Todays story is about one of our very own veteran roat pkz raggers - who goes by the name ‘Arun’ or more commonly known on these forums as XBRZH - now Arun does not follow conventional dating sites or applications such as tinder to find a match. He uses ::east a function created by Gretar - and once there he stumbled upon 80 pixels of pure love. Leah. To cut a long story short - Leah had sex chatted according to an anonymous source 5 roat pkz member and even met the anonymous source and had sex with him several times. Now after all of this Xbrzh doesn’t log out, he still continues and ends up dating the girl. Things seem to be going well, they both had successful jobs at Mcdonalds and would get home in time to rag. However Arun started noticing that Leah was getting awful close to the cook also who happened to be the manager of the Mcdonalds she was working at. Days would pass and Leah would receive extra training at his house - and ended up being his personal assistant. Soon after Arun realised that he was being cheated on by Leah who ended up sleeping with a ginger cross eyed disabled Ron Weasley. 

XOXO GG

qelDN0a.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT THE ACTUAL FK

Lemme just clear a couple things up;

1. I was like 15 when I first started talking to her.

2. Didn't start talking to her on Roat I met her through Karl then she started playing Roat after she found out we all played.

3. I made a mistake and carried on talking to her after shit went down, I already know this.(will add to this)*

4. I didn't start dating her till I had met her a couple times.

5. She then moved to my college, we didn't E-date.

6. Before she got with the guy she is with I had already broken up with her, we were just still talking and a flirting which was why there was a big deal made about it and why I got mad about it.

7. *(in addition to #3) Don't really regret any of it because like I've  said I had some good times and learnt things.

8. I'm assuming I know who the "anonymous source" is from what you've said and from what I knew they had never met and the "anonymous source" has never told me they have which I'm assuming he would of if they did. 

Cant deny this was funny though.

• Upvote 3
48 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

2. Didn't start talking to her on Roat I met her through Karl then she started playing Roat after she found out we all played.

3. I made a mistake and carried on talking to her after shit went down, I already know this.(will add to this)*

6. Before she got with the guy she is with I had already broken up with her, we were just still talking and a flirting which was why there was a big deal made about it and why I got mad about it.

7. *(in addition to #3) Don't really regret any of it because like I've  said I had some good times and learnt things.

8. I'm assuming I know who the "anonymous source" is from what you've said and from what I knew they had never met and the "anonymous source" has never told me they have which I'm assuming he would of if they did. 

dood when someone cheats on u with 5 different guys there should be a sign saying "TAP OUT"

4 minutes ago, King Lee said:

dood when someone cheats on u with 5 different guys there should be a sign saying "TAP OUT"

she didn't cheat on me with five guys, she was talking to all of us at once, not dating any of us.

like I said though I know it was a mistake, was thinking with my dick ngl

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

Arun what the fuck are u skckakvkslckakhaklspajak this whole post is absolutely disgusting everyone should actually die slowly

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

#1 Cook’s Assistant

XOXO GG

qelDN0a.jpg

You made my night, This shit was fucking hilarious.

#2 Ictharin's Little Helper

A story for the night submitted by another anonymous user of a roat pkz ragger who has been catfished! This of course is about JJ our very own ragger. The story was set in the year of 2014 December. JJ much like Arun needed advice on dating and finding girls that are not going to destroy them in real life. After much pain staking stalking and searching JJ found a young chick called Sara. With Arun and Karl and the whole approval of the squad - JJ pursed the chick making her his girlfriend :)

All is fair in love and war - JJ managed to sustain a well loving relationship with this girl. But out of the blue she wanted to go Teddy bear shopping at build a bear. This rang NO alarm bells in JJ's head and he followed like the lost sheep that he is and continued to pay for her stuff. Hoping one day he would be able to get with her. 

JJ's friends on RPKZ (because he had no-one in real life due to the fact he stopped school and education to focus on his ragging career) harrassed the girl to find out she was actually 13! Oh dear JJ, I think you have learnt your lesson, the next time you find a little helper please make sure she is over the legal ages in your country.  Which I believe is 18, luckily you just missed out a prison sentence :).

UJCLLY2.gif

Moral: Check two forms of identification

@Xbrzh- @J J maybe follow eachothers dating advice. 

XOXO GG

#3 Romeo and Juliet

Morning Roat Pkz, thanks for all of your PM’s in private. Another story exposing a big name for once. Less of the randoms, more of the juicy topics that you want to here. I understand that you all are questioning my information due to two monkeys above denying allegations, for this reason I will be solidifying all claims for the next few posts with evidence. I will keep the sources anonymous however.  

Let us begin, a tale of woe, tragedy and misery. The story involves are very own pathological liar of roat pkz, Mr. Craig. Now our source, I apologise for the nature of his grammar explains how Craig is a ‘bigman’. However did you know Craig has no friends on roatpkz ? Is this because he lies or is it because he has no friends he lies? Our sources explain that craig has pretended to have multiple girlfriends to hide the fact that he is actually a serious gamer playing roat pkz for customs, and pixels! One of the girls he was pretending to date even went to the extent to call him out over it on his Facebook wall. ( I will not post that here due to reasons of ::rules).

Now we all know Craig hops onto more people’s dicks than Karl does. So it came as no surprise when after a humiliating backstab from his ‘friends’ in PH. That he went to lavish. Only to be humiliated by lavish’s very own #1 youtuber, Smokeymontana.  Evidence of him being hated? Well see the images below. I would like to take this opportunity to say to Craig, listen on a game full of 15 year olds there is really no need to be a liar. There is no need to grab attention of friends or pay for friends with your pixels. 

Sources: 

XmIm0rf.png

qYuq2RU.png

Moral: Don’t lie or you will be sent to rehab.

NM0zzDe.gif

XOXO Gossip Girl

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

#3 Romeo and Juliet

Morning Roat Pkz, thanks for all of your PM’s in private. Another story exposing a big name for once. Less of the randoms, more of the juicy topics that you want to here. I understand that you all are questioning my information due to two monkeys above denying allegations, for this reason I will be solidifying all claims for the next few posts with evidence. I will keep the sources anonymous however.  

Let us begin, a tale of woe, tragedy and misery. The story involves are very own pathological liar of roat pkz, Mr. Craig. Now our source, I apologise for the nature of his grammar explains how Craig is a ‘bigman’. However did you know Craig has no friends on roatpkz ? Is this because he lies or is it because he has no friends he lies? Our sources explain that craig has pretended to have multiple girlfriends to hide the fact that he is actually a serious gamer playing roat pkz for customs, and pixels! One of the girls he was pretending to date even went to the extent to call him out over it on his Facebook wall. ( I will not post that here due to reasons of ::rules).

Now we all know Craig hops onto more people’s dicks than Karl does. So it came as no surprise when after a humiliating backstab from his ‘friends’ in PH. That he went to lavish. Only to be humiliated by lavish’s very own #1 youtuber, Smokeymontana.  Evidence of him being hated? Well see the images below. I would like to take this opportunity to say to Craig, listen on a game full of 15 year olds there is really no need to be a liar. There is no need to grab attention of friends or pay for friends with your pixels. 

Sources: 

XmIm0rf.png

qYuq2RU.png

NM0zzDe.gif

XOXO Gossip Girl

Gold

#4 My Arm's Big Adventure

Afternoon readers, another day another clown lying on Roat Pkz. I know what you’re thinking gossip girl your third post was already about the biggest compulsive liar of Roat Pkz. Well yes that is true, Craig tells the most lies. But the most sinister of lies comes from yet another mentally deranged ragger who goes by the name Codie. Now Codie has been caught out lying multiple times. Obviously everyone likes to big themselves up over the internet. You have dillz who claims to be a successful business man when in reality he is just …oh wait sorry readers that stories being published later today ;) Back on topic: So according to my source, eggz or codie started lying at first to impress some of the younger 12-15 year old girls on Kik, who are just random suicidal 13 year old girls. So he claimed he was a body builder. Now one of the girls who seemed to be a bit brighter than the rest of the kik chat. She called codie out by asking him to Skype her! Codie did Skype her! However, to her surprise, to everyones surprise it was an obese 15 year old that was behind the camera. Codie later went onto a suicidal rage explaining how the pictures that were used were his brother who had recently died. He felt the need to lie about himself due to the fact ‘the pixels did not match his character profile in real life’. Now I know I shouldn’t really be doing this but, I guess, I am a little bit of a mare at times. The girl that caught him out was none other than Roat Pkz’s very own bike, Leah. Now Leah instead of exposing this to everyone did keep it a secret. She in turn asked Codie more about his life and promised to keep it a secret as long as Codie favoured her with sexual pleasure through the form of reading her 50 Shades of Grey quotes. Eventually the promised relationship between Codie and Leah fell through. Leah got exposed by Codie, so Leah in turn emptied all of Codies deepest and darkest secrets. These include how Codie infact apparently murdered his own brother by causing him to overdose and disconnecting the phone so that no-one could help. At this stage Codie had given up on life, his last message was - ‘I’m killing myself because you all are ****s.’ One year later he has returned.  Now the true question about this story is - how does one return from a murder and suicide. 

Well I guess when you are in doubt and want to fit in, into the community - tell people you are a murderer :)

Shout out to the anonymous poster for revealing this. 

nGDv8JO.gif

Moral: Try not to lie, maybe go for some counselling.

@am s1k ked @Xbrzh (sort your ex out!) @Craig (Liars rehab together?)

xoxo G.G

Edited by Gossip Girl RPKZ
3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

whoever this is why Tf you so obsessed with me, you've tagged me in every story so far

70% of the stories are lies, sort your sources out

Please provide evidence of it being false.

xoxo GG. 

I will retract statements in that case.

SKYPE will be available if PM via forums exposure is too much.

#5 Prince Ali’s Rescue

Finally a story which A LOT of you have been requesting. Well earlier today I got a PM asking me to put someone in the frame. You know how people do things now a days. Lets stab people in the back - like when Serena and Nate copulated on the piano with Blaire watching. Well readers if you must know; I am Blair, I am not some Jenny that would sit around doing these little games. I play the bigger games. So when Smokey (no.1 youtuber) decided to PM me and get my Skype to expose someone but wanted to frame someone else. Not sure exactly who because he didn’t quite directly answer my question. I thought it would be a great idea to show him what I do to snakes. 

No, I know. I am not a judge what gives me the right to crucify Snakey980925? Well. I am Blair. So sit back, relax, grab some don and have a sip of it whilst you read the next few lines. The information in this post comes from FIVE different inboxes passing information and also Smokey directly contacting me via Skype.  

A few fun facts about smokey - his age is 15, he has to ask for his mothers permission to leave the house or even to play Roat Pkz. (I know what a Jenny). He has been bullied in the past and has a compulsive attachment disorder. Now for those of you who don’t know what that means well; It basically means that if he has attached to someone, he will push out everyone else in their life so that he is their sole player. Now we can all guess, yes thats right Bilal (more commonly known as shark boy) by the server has been claimed by choppa. 

Now Choppas PMs made me truly concerned for Bilal’s safety. He seems obsessive and quite frankly slightly desperate. So Bilal or Billy I am here to rescue you from the train wreck that you are heading towards. Just leave him well alone, or find out for yourself what will happen.

K4bZHlT.png

vEEVqfs.png

Now I was unsure what I had to say about Dillz mum? is she a whore? or something? Upon speaking to others well it seems that she may have passed away but Dillz is also a compulsive ego boosting liar so who knows. Dillz if you pipe up on this thread just once, remember this I will completely and utterly pull of each of your limbs verbally till you need a wheelchair in real life :). Now I know your mother is not dead, so I would like to congratulate you in having bigger boobs than her.

Bxzt98c.png 

Moral: There are some real weirdos on the internet.

T0xn0c4.gif

XOXO GG.

@SmokeyMontana @Dillzz @she rags EDIT: ALL IMAGES HAVE BEEN APPROVED AS OK BY STAFF - IF ANY STAFF WISHES TO CONTACT ME I WILL SHOW EVIDENCE OF THIS.

• Upvote 4
9 minutes ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

#5 Prince Ali’s Rescue

Finally a story which A LOT of you have been requesting. Well earlier today I got a PM asking me to put someone in the frame. You know how people do things now a days. Lets stab people in the back - like when Serena and Nate copulated on the piano with Blaire watching. Well readers if you must know; I am Blair, I am not some Jenny that would sit around doing these little games. I play the bigger games. So when Smokey (no.1 youtuber) decided to PM me and get my Skype to expose someone but wanted to frame someone else. Not sure exactly who because he didn’t quite directly answer my question. I thought it would be a great idea to show him what I do to snakes. 

No, I know. I am not a judge what gives me the right to crucify Snakey980925? Well. I am Blair. So sit back, relax, grab some don and have a sip of it whilst you read the next few lines. The information in this post comes from FIVE different inboxes passing information and also Smokey directly contacting me via Skype.  

A few fun facts about smokey - his age is 15, he has to ask for his mothers permission to leave the house or even to play Roat Pkz. (I know what a Jenny). He has been bullied in the past and has a compulsive attachment disorder. Now for those of you who don’t know what that means well; It basically means that if he has attached to someone, he will push out everyone else in their life so that he is their sole player. Now we can all guess, yes thats right Bilal (more commonly known as shark boy) by the server has been claimed by choppa. 

Now Choppas PMs made me truly concerned for Bilal’s safety. He seems obsessive and quite frankly slightly desperate. So Bilal or Billy I am here to rescue you from the train wreck that you are heading towards. Just leave him well alone, or find out for yourself what will happen.

K4bZHlT.png

vEEVqfs.png

Now I was unsure what I had to say about Dillz mum? is she a whore? or something? Upon speaking to others well it seems that she may have passed away but Dillz is also a compulsive ego boosting liar so who knows. Dillz if you pipe up on this thread just once, remember this I will completely and utterly pull of each of your limbs verbally till you need a wheelchair in real life :). Now I know your mother is not dead, so I would like to congratulate you in having bigger boobs than her.

Bxzt98c.png 

T0xn0c4.gif

XOXO GG.

@SmokeyMontana @Dillzz @she rags EDIT: ALL IMAGES HAVE BEEN APPROVED AS OK BY STAFF - IF ANY STAFF WISHES TO CONTACT ME I WILL SHOW EVIDENCE OF THIS.

dumb fag if your gonna try and make a fake story atleast try to make it look decent P.s my skype username isnt in lowercase letters dumb fuck!!!

2 minutes ago, Aiden said:

smokey lmfao ur such a reject irl

your the pussy kid trying to post dillzz irl when he would stomp u lmfao 

1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

dumb fag if your gonna try and make a fake story atleast try to make it look decent P.s my skype username isnt in lowercase letters dumb fuck!!!

trying to post dilzz irl? i had it in my fucking sig u 15 y/o emo, my m8 yoobs removed it cos not nice!

that skype has been confirmed by ur friends.

u think ur "friends" in lavish are ur friends lmfao nice try, you have less friends than you think..

2 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Dear Smokey, 

if you believe you are smart by capitalising your name, I am VERY afraid you are mistaken. A quick search of Smokey Gang and look its only your profile that could ever possibly match.

Qa6w815.png

Now I have seen you made a post of Dillz? are you speaking on his behalf. If you are please let me know and I shall truly end him, but I will also try my best and wait for his response.

xoxo GG

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

my friends in lavish lmfao you dumb fuck this is a game why are you so obsessed about having friends on the internet u lil reject go sucky sucky till u get a chance at pking with tht meridan based team again dumb fag none of my m8s on this game will confirm that is my skype you dead reject calling me a 15 yo emo ru stupid im 16 and i can make ur mom show her boobs on cam dumb fag shit pker think u can @ me cause u see other ppl doing it ur my bitch lmfao know ur place

Hahahaha 

You're 16. It all makes sense now.

THANK YOU GOSSIP GIRL FOR THIS! <3

4 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

my friends in lavish lmfao you dumb fuck this is a game why are you so obsessed about having friends on the internet u lil reject go sucky sucky till u get a chance at pking with tht meridan based team again dumb fag none of my m8s on this game will confirm that is my skype you dead reject calling me a 15 yo emo ru stupid im 16 and i can make ur mom show her boobs on cam dumb fag shit pker think u can @ me cause u see other ppl doing it ur my bitch lmfao know ur place

Please refrain from uneducated flame on my posts; or you will be temporarily muted on the forums :).

1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

lol stfu u fucking dog internet slave 

rahh u rlly are shook fam, lmaooooo, your so heated over a post, guess it's true then, you say your 16 but act 12, "go get sucky sucky with meridian based team"

"i can get ur mom boobs on camera" holy fuck what are you 8? Shut the fuck up with your illiterate nonsense, im gonna see a post by you sometime soon saying your sorry for all the shit you've said to people and you don't know what got over you because your an innocent christian child irl and your gonna tell us all you've been an emotional wreck for months and self harming 

idiotic fuck, go and kill yourself and save your parents time justifying the retarded shit you do in the future.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Aiden said:

rahh u rlly are shook fam, lmaooooo, your so heated over a post, guess it's true then, you say your 16 but act 12, "go get sucky sucky with meridian based team"

"i can get ur mom boobs on camera" holy fuck what are you 8? Shut the fuck up with your illiterate nonsense, im gonna see a post by you sometime soon saying your sorry for all the shit you've said to people and you don't know what got over you because your an innocent christian child irl and your gonna tell us all you've been an emotional wreck for months and self harming 

idiotic fuck, go and kill yourself and save your parents time justifying the retarded shit you do in the future.

lol dumb british midget looool kys 

45 minutes ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

#5 Prince Ali’s Rescue

K4bZHlT.png

vEEVqfs.png

Bxzt98c.png 

T0xn0c4.gif

XOXO GG.

1 word BULLSHIT

22 hours ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

#3 Romeo and Juliet

Sources: 

XmIm0rf.png

qYuq2RU.png

NM0zzDe.gif

XOXO Gossip Girl

Edited by Craig
  • Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

You seem stressed.. Might wanna consider a Therapy Session. Js.

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

look at the way my username is displayed in ur picture but this is how my actual skype is lawl didnt even need to post this cause bilal and dillz already know but just incase some of u are actually that dumb

250uq7t.png

tht is my real ^

Well done, you edited your name into capitals. More information about you has been leaked on PM. I wish you luck.

• Upvote 1

#6 Lost City

Good evening readers, today our story is about the infamous, heavy breathing ragger named after a vegetable. Cale. Cale got his kicks by ddosing one of our veteran members Legend also known as the dutch Justin Bieber until he was caught out and permanently banned from the game. Justice was served when one of our own messaged Cale's girlfriend and informed her of his behaviour in which she responded by dumping him. Cale didn't take this well and shaved off all the front of his hair which resulted in him having a horrendous mullet. Cale proceeded to try and claw his way back into her life but was shut down on numerous attempts but much like @Xbrzh, she refused to allow him back into her life. A desperate Cale tried to make many attempts to contact this girl but she didn't cave in, an emotional Cale attempted to take his own life after she blocked and deleted him from everything unfortunately he failed and lived. 

Now I know what you are thinking, can you even prove he shaved off his hair for a girl? Well you are right. I can prove this. Now before I do, I would just like to thank some of the staff team @John @Yoobs for sorting out the whole @SmokeyMontana (when he nearly took his own life after I exposed him so much to the brink he wanted to commit suicide), issue when he was trying to flame on my thread. I will be paying raw pkpt for anyone that sends me information about that whole crew. 

Without further delay; 

Cale don’t drink yourself silly :P it’s just a game.

YS9ddw1.jpg

Please don’t hate me Cale, you are one of my five a day.

euUF1Ke.gif

Moral: Sometimes one can be lost in the city of love

Inbox me for more stories.

XOXO GG

#7 Monkey Madness pt.1 (thanks @Ahmash

Sometimes people never learn from their mistakes. They got caught in a web of their own lies and start to feel confused and let the madness inside them consume them to the point where they become so delusional they actually think that their lies are true. Yes Craig, as you asked for, I have taken the time to write another post on you. As we all know you love being talked about. To keep this post even easier for your simplistic delusional pathological liar of a mind set that you are in. 

Craig the Duper

Ok Craig the amount of people that have come up to me and inboxed me asking me to expose you for this. ‘yeah, Tom and I find dupes, we duped the shit out of nrpk and I found half the dupes on roat.’ No craig, no. You have never done any of these. You even paid Gretar for your ‘king’ tag in game with vouchers! So before you lie atleast have some evidence to back it up. Most your customs that you show and claim to belong to you are actually Toms :).

‘Craig the DDoser’

Craig, stories have been told of a time where you’d get peoples skype to DDoS them. In the 4 and a half years I have played this server. Not once have I ever seen you able to resolve an IP yourself. I understand that you would get people like Brandon to DDoS for you. But please do not take any credit. 

‘Craig the PKER’ 

Craig walks around claiming he has a 1000 of kill pics on every player on the game and always threatens to post them. Craig, why have you never posted a single one? I would like to put this thread there so you realise your place in our society. Know that we end you when we want and will sort you out when we want. You are nothing to us and will never be anything to us. There has been evidence set that you used to boost your kills in various zones. How very sad.  Pathetic. By the way; Thank you very much for the Divine.

‘Craig the ladys man’

After challenging me so bravely - craig has since deleted his facebook which exposed all his other lies from 1 - 100. its ok craig, next time you lie or next you think about activating - I will continue to destroy you. Like the fact that your first girlfriend was only this year :)!

How you are members of an abstain from sex club on facebook for your local school!

How you got caught out for faking a relationship with the girl you faked it with. 

How you paid a hooker from backpage not to sleep with but to actually speak with????

Oh dear I won’t go on.

One more word from you - and the other 70% get’s released. 

vXXrIT2.png

Moral: Don’t ever fuck with GG.

GrObcaO.gif

XOXO GG

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

#7 Monkey Madness pt.1 (thanks @Ahmash

Sometimes people never learn from their mistakes. They got caught in a web of their own lies and start to feel confused and let the madness inside them consume them to the point where they become so delusional they actually think that their lies are true. Yes Craig, as you asked for, I have taken the time to write another post on you. As we all know you love being talked about. To keep this post even easier for your simplistic delusional pathological liar of a mind set that you are in. 

Craig the Duper

Ok Craig the amount of people that have come up to me and inboxed me asking me to expose you for this. ‘yeah, Tom and I find dupes, we duped the shit out of nrpk and I found half the dupes on roat.’ No craig, no. You have never done any of these. You even paid Gretar for your ‘king’ tag in game with vouchers! So before you lie atleast have some evidence to back it up. Most your customs that you show and claim to belong to you are actually Toms :).

‘Craig the DDoser’

Craig, stories have been told of a time where you’d get peoples skype to DDoS them. In the 4 and a half years I have played this server. Not once have I ever seen you able to resolve an IP yourself. I understand that you would get people like Brandon to DDoS for you. But please do not take any credit. 

‘Craig the PKER’ 

Craig walks around claiming he has a 1000 of kill pics on every player on the game and always threatens to post them. Craig, why have you never posted a single one? I would like to put this thread there so you realise your place in our society. Know that we end you when we want and will sort you out when we want. You are nothing to us and will never be anything to us. There has been evidence set that you used to boost your kills in various zones. How very sad.  Pathetic. By the way; Thank you very much for the Divine.

‘Craig the ladys man’

After challenging me so bravely - craig has since deleted his facebook which exposed all his other lies from 1 - 100. its ok craig, next time you lie or next you think about activating - I will continue to destroy you. Like the fact that your first girlfriend was only this year :)!

How you are members of an abstain from sex club on facebook for your local school!

How you got caught out for faking a relationship with the girl you faked it with. 

How you paid a hooker from backpage not to sleep with but to actually speak with????

Oh dear I won’t go on.

One more word from you - and the other 70% get’s released. 

vXXrIT2.png

Moral: Don’t ever fuck with GG.

GrObcaO.gif

XOXO GG

how am i seeking attention? lawl you think i care if roat pkz players like me , you're here wasting your time making up bullshit to seem like you're relevant , "exposing" when you're literally making shit up thinking you're exposing , the fact you took this long to make up lies makes me giggle , i've offered to add in stuff :D:D but you decided to make up lies , next time try harder xxx.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Craig said:

how am i seeking attention? lawl you think i care if roat pkz players like me , you're here wasting your time making up bullshit to seem like you're relevant , "exposing" when you're literally making shit up thinking you're exposing , the fact you took this long to make up lies makes me giggle , i've offered to add in stuff :D:D but you decided to make up lies , next time try harder xxx.

Stop getting emotional. Don't do a smokey on me.

#9 Monkey Madness part 2

Morning Upper EASTside, how are you all doing on this fine Monday Morning? Today I have been receiving mixed signals about someone else who is a youtuber of this fine server. At first; ‘release all of this on hickory do’ then after ‘please don’t release the information.’ Now Look I am of a fair nature, I will keep the information quiet for now, as everything that was suspected about him is true. One cannot start a war for no reason. However that does not mean I am showing mercy. For once I show mercy to one of the players from the lower eastside then things get a bit more confusing. People will start thinking I show favouritism. Well that is never happening.

But due to the fact I do not want to print out a retraction on the statement and apologise, I will not include everything I have on Hickory Do and keep it. 

A bit of bio on Hickory Do. Hickory Do has a real name of Miles (yes he was named after an imperial unit of distance.) He has social anxiety and often used to stutter on words which is why you will never hear Hickory Do on Teamspeak or any sort of Mic. Now Hickory Do aged 17 will be much known for the immense banter him and his ‘pals’ have on the forums. Yes, you know who. Tribrid and Hickory Do. ‘Banter at its finest.’  Hickory started playing rs with dutch players when he was aged 11, his stutter along side Tribrid (Khalil’s) AMAZING lisp and slur made them a class act. Not one player on roat pkz could ever match with their level of competition. Now I don’t really focus on the ingame aspect as I have not played roat for about 9 months now, after retiring. 

So as a token of gratitude to my fellow followers and friends of the server - I am giving Hickory Do a chance to apologise for his bad behaviour on the forums.

Now he has exactly 24hrs to do so at the bottom of this thread for any drama and any flames he has said. It will be in a polite manner with correct grammar. One word out of step and all your information gets revealed. Nothing that is bannable just enough to make this awkward for you to play the server. 

WtIx05Z.png

Let the games begin.

Moral: If you can’t handle the heat, get out the kitchen. 

E0UnyJD.gif

This thread was asked to be dedicated to @Pyd @Reign Of Taylor

XOXO GG

• Upvote 3

l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l 

ur sources are wrong, i got beef with hickory do for 2 weeks and i've known him for what 3 months ish

Get something better l0l and kill urself k thx

@J J (if its not u srry :P)

Edited by Tribrid
  • Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, hickory do said:

Sorry for bad behaviour, good luck with your forum account! :) 

Accepted provisionally for now. 

44 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l 

ur sources are wrong, i got beef with hickory do for 2 weeks and i've known him for what 3 months ish

Get something better l0l and kill urself k thx

@J J (if its not u srry :P)

You are the one that sent in the sources about Hickory - I never claimed you didnt have a little tuff.

XOXO GG

11 minutes ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

are you getting loud need an exposure

acting like anyone takes this shit serious, after the first 3 stories it was clear you "exposing people" is you exaggerating and adding to stories. I admit some have been funny but threatening to make up lies about me for correcting one of your exposes expecting me to get scared, rly...

#10 Getrudes Kitten

When push comes to shove, and your friends reveal that they’re not your friends. You can always rely on Gossip Girl to have your back as long as you are loyal to me. You will not feel my wrath. As Smokey has not paid me for his off yet, well it looks like more of his clan have fallen to my fair hands at typing. Note the price is still 50k ppt a week; anyway I also want to apologise for the lack of stories in the past few days. Been busy with my part time summer job of being a blogger. It is hard work! Anyway without further ado, I present to you the massacre of Smokey Gang. 

Adamzor

Adamzor, aged 16, real name Adam. He is a bit of a fanboy. On the server I am sure that you will see him say something along the lines of ‘420 blaze it up’ or more of that roat pkz ‘I Do Drugs’ rubbish. Exposing adamzor for being an arab would be too easy. Exposing adamzor in real life would be too easy. You ask me why GG, why is it so easy for you? Well lets see mainly because he was so self confident that he released a video of himself ‘blazed up.’ What a complete and utter idiot. I hope to god, that you realise you have made yourself into a jester. 

Yes I know that joke of a person is our very own adamzor who represents smokey gang. Yes this is the reason he got bullied out of his school and is now home schooled from Monday to Thursday and goes to a youth centre of education on Fridays. Anyway Adamzor. Please try and behave for your next exposure will be a lot worse if Smokey does not pay for his sins.

JDRC01

Yes the infamous veteran arabic staker, ragger, shemale. JDRC01 more commonly known to the veterans as sexy Nicole. Jdrc01 in the past had been a mess in real life. After falling in love with the famous Nicole Kidman. Jdrc01 got completely obsessed. Jdrc01 could not get her to respond to the countless letters he sent from Israel to America. He then took it upon himself to make an account called Nicole to feed his obsession with Ms. Kidman. Fortunately Jdrc01 had managed to later stop his obsession with Nicole and decided to try attract other females. He figured the best way in doing this would be, giving the women what they need. In Israel every wife after marriage receives two gifts. One a regular beating from their husband and two a broom stick. Jdrc01 however could not provide a beating to anyone so decided he should turn himself into a broom stick.

:)

Well Jdrc01 you did well my fellow brother of Islam.

Z560e19.jpgqlySj0l.png

Next time, will be the rest of the clan that PMs me. 

Moral: Don’t let your mother cut your hair

amt0aky.gif

XOXO GG

@SmokeyMontana you going to let your clan suffer abdul.?

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Ignorance said:

careful don't get exposed fam..

l000l fam where u been

18 minutes ago, Hamito said:

Then don't post

State of u that ur so interested in this corny shit lmfao. Can't say I'm surprised seeing as ur a staker so theres nothing else 2 do but engage in some petty gossip on an rsps

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

l000l fam where u been

State of u that ur so interested in this corny shit lmfao. Can't say I'm surprised seeing as ur a staker so theres nothing else 2 do but engage in some petty gossip on an rsps

What does staking have to do with this topic????? You've staked as well don't deny.

Idc if this shit is true or nah still funny to read

Edited by Hamito
6 hours ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

#10 Getrudes Kitten

When push comes to shove, and your friends reveal that they’re not your friends. You can always rely on Gossip Girl to have your back as long as you are loyal to me. You will not feel my wrath. As Smokey has not paid me for his off yet, well it looks like more of his clan have fallen to my fair hands at typing. Note the price is still 50k ppt a week; anyway I also want to apologise for the lack of stories in the past few days. Been busy with my part time summer job of being a blogger. It is hard work! Anyway without further ado, I present to you the massacre of Smokey Gang. 

Adamzor

Adamzor, aged 16, real name Adam. He is a bit of a fanboy. On the server I am sure that you will see him say something along the lines of ‘420 blaze it up’ or more of that roat pkz ‘I Do Drugs’ rubbish. Exposing adamzor for being an arab would be too easy. Exposing adamzor in real life would be too easy. You ask me why GG, why is it so easy for you? Well lets see mainly because he was so self confident that he released a video of himself ‘blazed up.’ What a complete and utter idiot. I hope to god, that you realise you have made yourself into a jester. 

Yes I know that joke of a person is our very own adamzor who represents smokey gang. Yes this is the reason he got bullied out of his school and is now home schooled from Monday to Thursday and goes to a youth centre of education on Fridays. Anyway Adamzor. Please try and behave for your next exposure will be a lot worse if Smokey does not pay for his sins.

JDRC01

Yes the infamous veteran arabic staker, ragger, shemale. JDRC01 more commonly known to the veterans as sexy Nicole. Jdrc01 in the past had been a mess in real life. After falling in love with the famous Nicole Kidman. Jdrc01 got completely obsessed. Jdrc01 could not get her to respond to the countless letters he sent from Israel to America. He then took it upon himself to make an account called Nicole to feed his obsession with Ms. Kidman. Fortunately Jdrc01 had managed to later stop his obsession with Nicole and decided to try attract other females. He figured the best way in doing this would be, giving the women what they need. In Israel every wife after marriage receives two gifts. One a regular beating from their husband and two a broom stick. Jdrc01 however could not provide a beating to anyone so decided he should turn himself into a broom stick.

:)

Well Jdrc01 you did well my fellow brother of Islam.

Z560e19.jpgqlySj0l.png

Next time, will be the rest of the clan that PMs me. 

Moral: Don’t let your mother cut your hair

amt0aky.gif

XOXO GG

@SmokeyMontana you going to let your clan suffer abdul.?

ah well I made the cut on gossip girl, in reality, I don't really care about the vid or anything u said, like I said in the past, this is a game after all, glad I made the cut, btw I didn't care if the vidd got posted !! xD:P good job gossip girl.

so far nothing this clown has posted has been "exposing" btw lmfao. Everyone has seen that video of adamzor b4 not like some brand new video was being released

this shit is DEAD, stop coming for people who's missteps are already common knowledege... ur boring kys u have no news just historical events dumb queer

• Upvote 5
16 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

so far nothing this clown has posted has been "exposing" btw lmfao. Everyone has seen that video of adamzor b4 not like some brand new video was being released

this shit is DEAD, stop coming for people who's missteps are already common knowledege... ur boring kys u have no news just historical events dumb queer

Thanks for your feedback leaf blower :). 

You want new news, I completely understand. 1am GMT - New exposure you have never seen and never heard of will come alight. 

PS. Think about 'rain' vs Beenthru :).

Regards,

XOXO GG

1 hour ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

Thanks for your feedback leaf blower :). 

You want new news, I completely understand. 1am GMT - New exposure you have never seen and never heard of will come alight. 

PS. Think about 'rain' vs Beenthru :).

Regards,

XOXO GG

lol cant wait for this 1 yh rain quit like 8 month ago that fkn cunt was playing a rival server using my name

ima post this topic on that server to make sure he sees if its stil online

On 05/07/2016 at 8:10 PM, Ignorance said:

careful don't get exposed fam..

his story will be coming soon since he keeps talking shit on our topic

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

+1 jake

• 4 years later...