clown pt 1

This kid is always talking shit to me and then act's like a friend, Will do anything for pkp and act's like he is the man on a 60+ server ( At night only around 60+ ) even in day time server is filled with afk's and half the people on are edge pkers. I call him out to welfare, he say's alright, with my shit internet I grab welfare and I'm talking about Torso, Rock-legs, Dhide, Fire cape and shit, Someone just gives me torag leg's so I figure fine ill use that, He then switches and brings out full barrows + tent, Smokey is a clown and deserves a neck irl, he then claims he's gonna put me in his " new video " l000000l

Mans only gets 30 views and thats from his dick riders, Oh and if u don't believe me about the internet you can ask, Craig, Requiem af, Devil dance & more I've been complaining about it for weeks because frontier is shit obv, id like to pk more but no point cuz ill just die due to lag. Never died to him and if u see in a vid that I "died" clearly faked like other kills he faked, I've made him tab on many accounts "Sincerely" "Tenable" "Matttt" Roat pk brid pking is a joke not because of gretar but because of the garbage brid pkers that make it garbage.

Id post tele pics too but no point, Id be just like him then.

What I'm using for mage.

2epudyt.jpg

What he calls " Welfare gear" full torag's, infinity boots & tent lol...

1zoaq2a.png

Smokey start's to make fun of me because I don't want to use barrows clearly he thinks, Barrows, Tent, Infinity boots and all his other op gear is welfare

I say no even though ik he will bitch and complain and then he calls me poor trying to bait me out just to fight him in op gear while I'm using shit gear 

so he can get a kill pic on me l0l fucking loser kys.

This guy in the pic tells him what I mean ( Smokey clearly too dumb to understand what I'm saying ) I decide to just get torag legs which basics lends me) and fight the retard

15s2e4i.png

Claims to put me in his video with horrible switching and op gear of me teleing out after lag l0l 

2ziorq8.png

Clown go back to os-scape and try to brid, Clearly wouldn't last or even get on a 20 win streak. 

Only posting because he acts like he is king of roats and has a giant ego, Use to be friends with him but he's a snake now and thought I should let everyone know this.

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Both morons didn't read 

Always got to say something for attention lol clearly you don't like me, Stop commenting on my shit you fool.

4 minutes ago, WillyArts said:

the truth comes out

^

4 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

he tried to play oss, the hybrids just far exceeded his capabilities so hes back on roat to abuse the flawed eating system trying to get 99 hp stacks to help his ego

^ exactly 

3 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

L00000000000L omfggg u forgot 2 add the part where u were flaming me in the safe zone calling me a bad brid till u gave me 1 fight then said ty im making a topic about u smh 

very lol u call my swithcing bad but u speed up ur clips and u still switch worse then me :D

lol never said I wanted to fight you, More lies on top of lies smokey and I never said I was gonna make a topic on you, Only did cause you threaten to put me in a vid of yours lmfao fucking clown. You speed your clips up as well remember you telling someone on forum about it, I already explained many times why I speed my clips up whats your excuse ?

3 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Oh wow he's going to put you in his next video he exposed you to TMZ smh

Sad :/ I tried to be nice to this rat but hard when he such a snake TMZ better say some nice tings or permed 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

lol never said I wanted to fight you, More lies on top of lies smokey and I never said I was gonna make a topic on you, Only did cause you threaten to put me in a vid of yours lmfao fucking clown. You speed your clips up as well remember you telling someone on forum about it, I already explained many times why I speed my clips up whats your excuse ?

Sad :/ I tried to be nice to this rat but hard when he such a snake TMZ better say some nice tings or permed 

go watch my last 6 recent vids lmfao the only times ive sped up my clips is when i put them to like 150x speed ur dumb ass puts urs to like 108 so it looks like ur somewhat fast... smh look @ the topic u made no kills basically u wanted to fight me couldnt handle it ran after 1 fight saying u lagged but u got no food in ur invo come give me 10 fights in a row id win all 10 on any server too lol

"will do anything for pkt" u were begging me for items before we fought lmfao smh worst pker on this game 

Edited by SmokeyMontana
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

go watch my last 6 recent vids lmfao the only times ive sped up my clips is when i put them to like 150x speed ur dumb ass puts urs to like 108 so it looks like ur somewhat fast... smh look @ the topic u made no kills basically u wanted to fight me couldnt handle it ran after 1 fight saying u lagged but u got no food in ur invo come give me 10 fights in a row id win all 10 on any server too lol

Lol you moron you do realize that 108 is barely anything, I speed them up because I lag and the clip is slow I don't want the viewer to get bored and just sit there watching me switch back and forth for 10 minutes, I made no kills but neither did you and you still act like your a king with that ego oh my. You wanted to fight me first off don't get it twisted you mut, I called you to hybrid and you got that gear you wouldn't match my gear for some reason ( Cuz ur a pussy u know u would die and lose ur ks ) I lag its true you can ask anyone i speak with on skype but you won't cause you won't believe, 10 fights ? ive been in hundreds of fights with you on so many accounts. No point in reasoning with you, You're a snake and love to lie, You haven't killed me once so stop claiming your a better pker then me you slave. I started talking about valid points you got heated and wanted to fight as usual just stop.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lol you moron you do realize that 108 is barely anything, I speed them up because I lag and the clip is slow I don't want the viewer to get bored and just sit there watching me switch back and forth for 10 minutes, I made no kills but neither did you and you still act like your a king with that ego oh my. You wanted to fight me first off don't get it twisted you mut, I called you to hybrid and you got that gear you wouldn't match my gear for some reason ( Cuz ur a pussy u know u would die and lose ur ks ) I lag its true you can ask anyone i speak with on skype but you won't cause you won't believe, 10 fights ? ive been in hundreds of fights with you on so many accounts. No point in reasoning with you, You're a snake and love to lie, You haven't killed me once so stop claiming your a better pker then me you slave. I started talking about valid points you got heated and wanted to fight as usual just stop.

u just posted a topic of me with no kills and every1 on this topic knows im a better pker then u lol i dont think im the king i can admit when people are better then me but I also know who im better then (and u are trash)

why u pking on forums just come fight me in game

Edited by SmokeyMontana
1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

u just posted a topic of me with no kills and every1 on this topic knows im a better pker then u lol i dont think im the king i can admit when people are better then me but I also know who im better then (and u are trash)

why u pking on forums just come fight me in game

Lol who can claim your better ? You sit in full max and fight mystics for ur ks lol i already got on and fighted u ked what more u want to proof that u wont same gear cuz ur a pussy 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Lol who can claim your better ? You sit in full max and fight mystics for ur ks lol i already got on and fighted u ked what more u want to proof that u wont same gear cuz ur a pussy 

k i will match ur gear come in game + u only want to fight me in welf cuz that is the only way u may get a decent spec on tank

Edited by SmokeyMontana
7 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

k i will match ur gear come in game + u only want to fight me in welf cuz that is the only way u may get a decent spec on tank

If you look for excuses you're going to find them. Give it up. Fight the guy and get it over with. Stop bitching about this or that. Just do it. Its a Video Game.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

now u can delete this topic

i2n33l.png

w2iq75.png

sad that u tried to do this but yea u arent the first person that started talking shit out of the blue (codie/hickory do)

Lol killed me with rambo spec, Already mentioned my internet was bad ( Reason why i spec'd you with my whip last fight ) but sure if u want to look like bigger man 1 kill is fine lol 

Edit: also complaining about 3 brews nigga u got 3 brews in ur inv when u rambo'd me cmon now 

Edited by Matt
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lol killed me with rambo spec, Already mentioned my internet was bad ( Reason why i spec'd you with my whip last fight ) but sure if u want to look like bigger man 1 kill is fine lol 

Edit: also complaining about 3 brews nigga u got 3 brews in ur inv when u rambo'd me cmon now 

"rambo'd" 55 on welf is rambo..? u were in robes too lol plz just dont even reply to this

5 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

"rambo'd" 55 on welf is rambo..? u were in robes too lol plz just dont even reply to this

Plz just shut up lol you killed me once relax m9 when i get some better internet ill fight you again and show you how its really like but for now just stop and don't speak about me on rsps with ur m9s 

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Id do that but my internet is bad :( Ungrape why u trying to get smokey 5 marked bruv

FUCK OFFFF

Who doesn't?

We got enough 2016 hybrids on this server.

Too bad I'm macbanned, move this over to flame wars please? 

3 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

now u can delete this topic

i2n33l.png

w2iq75.png

sad that u tried to do this but yea u arent the first person that started talking shit out of the blue (codie/hickory do)

36-19 on an alt with 3 brews at brid

you really are shit lol

6 hours ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

Please send me any exposure on Smokey at PM - will pay 1k pkpt .

He had tried to get me banned off the forums.

You have met your match.

xoxo GG.

I don't keep any pictures of the snake, Ask around though I'm sure you will find someone willing to give out information about this clown. Only made the post because he act's like my friend but then constantly talking shit to me, Killed me due to lag and still thinks he a god, Giant ego for no reason lol asked to get on a skype call with him just to end it and move on but he never did or wanted to so oh well.

5 hours ago, Nyzic said:

Topic is heated.

Your heated 

2 hours ago, desert ship said:

Dropped u twice in oss, ty4max

o.o

15 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

he tried to play oss, the hybrids just far exceeded his capabilities so hes back on roat to abuse the flawed eating system trying to get 99 hp stacks to help his ego

started it yesterday. pk'd 220k and staked then made up to 300k. gave viktor like 65k. I thought I was gonna get raped since I haven't been on a fully working rsps or 07 for quite some time, went 8-0 pretty fast

what's ur name on there?

6 hours ago, desert ship said:

Dropped u twice in oss, ty4max

have 2 total deaths and both were dcs so keep dreaming moron lmfao

edit: and both were like 6 months ago? 

Stay mad because our total score in the last month (even though ive only played roat like 1 week in the last month l0l) is like 6-0 on this dead game, clown

2 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

started it yesterday. pk'd 220k and staked then made up to 300k. gave viktor like 65k. I thought I was gonna get raped since I haven't been on a fully working rsps or 07 for quite some time, went 8-0 pretty fast

what's ur name on there?

'im am lol'

3 hours ago, Matt said:

O.o

the day desert ship kills me for max on any game is the day i need 2 quit, no troll

Edited by Kihfan55
1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

have 2 total deaths and both were dcs so keep dreaming moron lmfao

edit: and both were like 6 months ago? 

Stay mad because our total score in the last month (even though ive only played roat like 1 week in the last month l0l) is like 6-0 on this dead game, clown

Hhhhhhh im the one who killed u 6 months ago loool.... i picked up leaves for u as a human being, feel free 2 take em.

1 minute ago, desert ship said:

Hhhhhhh im the one who killed u 6 months ago loool.... i picked up leaves for u as a human being, feel free 2 take em.

Hahaha what

you're like the worst fucking pker ever to log on any PK based game what are you on about you depressed clown

all I see you do is brag about how good you are on forums yet no killpics of anybody

1 minute ago, FUCKING KING said:

Hahaha what

you're like the worst fucking pker ever to log on any PK based game what are you on about you depressed clown

all I see you do is brag about how good you are on forums yet no killpics of anybody

Why would i take kill pictures in 2k16? Kps doesnt make any sense on Private Servers, u clown? These kids tryna be famous on rsps LOL... 

Just now, FUCKING KING said:

make vids then? any type of proof

Talking about private servers, hop on 07 ? :D

Bet you never had an acc on runescape you fucking little reject 

I dont wanna make vids?

Talking about rs? U are f2p pker get out of here.

Never had an acc on rs? Swear pls.

Im reject? Who r u to judge noob.

Im so funny xD

2 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Not saying you're shit, never fought you, but you die pretty easily

what's ur rsn? I'm actually nh'ing on 07 rn

U are taking what im saying pretty srs, im just trolling and everybody does.

My rsn is 'i pk mothers' i made it few weeks ago going to med bridder, still under progress with around 250m bank.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:00 AM, Kihfan55 said:

lol I slap on oss but it gets boring quick. Ign depmac

OT: Smokes cool sometimes.. Kind of upset he thinks hes better than me but hey.... what can ya do.

Edited by Apple Pie
12 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

i pk moders what ?

I pk Moders I ...... mayb ?

11 hours ago, Apple Pie said:

lol I slap on oss but it gets boring quick. Ign depmac

OT: Smokes cool sometimes.. Kind of upset he thinks hes better than me but hey.... what can ya do.

Never cool been douche since I've met him lol and oss is alright I've gone from clan pking to bridding to rushing it does get boring though but I'm starting to get my 

osrs to max and start pking on osrs :D