I disagree to be honest with you. Gmaul is not the best on accuracy so it does not always hit if accuracy got buff then yes I could see it being pkp item in the future but you are pure both have 1 defence g maul will obv hit that well dds slaps 30s 30s on pures daily but dds wont be pkp item ever. Both gmaul dds rarely hit on main so only reason you got that ko is due to lack of defence.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Local Arab said:

I disagree to be honest with you. Gmaul is not the best on accuracy so it does not always hit if accuracy got buff then yes I could see it being pkp item in the future but you are pure both have 1 defence g maul will obv hit that well dds slaps 30s 30s on pures daily but dds wont be pkp item ever. Both gmaul dds rarely hit on main so only reason you got that ko is due to lack of defence.

It still does too much damage when it actually is accurate

Yesterday I hit 39-56 Ags to gmaul, 56 with the gmaul as a fucking pure..

And dds wont be pkp item because it's used by mains too? Not just pures. I never see a main use gmaul unless it's being used as a combo weapon.

Besides, the gmaul is only being abused right now, it's being used as a rushing weapon that's why they disabled it from ::brid.

44 minutes ago, Apple Pie said:

LOL "1K+" boyifyoudontgetcho... I support making it a pk item but no where near 1k. it should be like 200+

If you hit with the gmaul, your specs will stack up if you click on the spec bar, and each hit can do WELL OVER 50 damage (Roat logic) AS A PURE, imagine every hit doing 50 damage lmao

if it's going to be cheap atleast nerf it

4 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

Or since there is zero good donor weapons that you can use everywhere. Add it 2 donor store.

Then add granite clamp as donor zone drop same drop rate as magic fang.

+1

From admin to worst suggester

why would one of the most commonly used weapons within the pure community be a donator weapon only? Makes no sense

4 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

If you hit with the gmaul, your specs will stack up if you click on the spec bar, and each hit can do WELL OVER 50 damage (Roat logic) AS A PURE, imagine every hit doing 50 damage lmao

if it's going to be cheap atleast nerf it

From admin to worst suggester

why would one of the most commonly used weapons within the pure community be a donator weapon only? Makes no sense

Only takes like 5.5k Pkp for a donor ticket lol that's like 1 ags

5 hours ago, insane swag said:

57789a3a2ef2c_Kaydence((July022016)-(21- 

Make the Gmaul a pkp item. It's way to op..

Niiice....  One cherry-picked screenshot! I can give lots with failed hits. It doesn't always happen. You guys are slowly killing this SPAWN server with your shitty restrictive ideas. Besides it won't change anything because it's mostly  used with a whip (or free GS) so it will get protected.

The funny thing is the G Maul is only useful for it's special attack, yet Godswords are OP with every swing and you're using it without complaint! Just enjoy the gifts of the server - other guy could've just as easily mauled you too but you beat him to it, be happy! :)

• Upvote 1

the only time gmaul is used is for pure pking wer its too op and ruins it, it rarely fails and takes no skill cos u can spec em at 60+hp and get the kill

dds can hit 30-30 but its not an instant hit so between the whip and dds hit u can eat rocktail+karambwan

even if ur at 60hp u can survive a 4x dds spec cos u can heal 57hp between specs and hes not gona hit 50+ on all 4 specs

i think its best if gmaul is 1k pkp, if it remains spawnable then it shud use 60% spec instead of 50%