Time To Smarten Up

Andrew

This might come off a little bit random to some of you, but.. something happened last night and it taught me a valuable lesson, life is way too short to be sitting around and "flaming" and saying what I've said over the last few years to pretty much 90% of the roatpkz community. Anyways, I acted like a child over a video game and that's nothing to be proud of. Therefore am I sending out a sincere apology to the roatpkz community, I have no further intentions on acting the way I've been acting and that's going to change. from now on, I plan on just pking and i'm done with "ragging" it's just one big time consuming problem.

I'm sending out a sincere apology to these people especially and the rest of the roatpkz community for how I've treated you guys.

I know i'm going to get a bunch of flames or hate messages, but whatever, I know what I've done.

Castial

Xbrzh (Arun)

N0lat

Dox your nan (When I was on Steven's account, I may have said a few things, and i'm sorry)

Peetruck

Afro

Eden Hazard

Looty

Bolewicki

Mr Jake

Kevin X D or King Kevin

Battlefield (Rob)

Huskey64

Zammypvp

Grif

Symphony

Hasham

Droopy

Drawers

Sophia

She Rags

Ryan6539 (I Believe that's his username)

Yoobs

It's a long list, i'm sure I've forgotten most of you, but if I have, I apologize, please let me know who you are specifically and we'll talk ingame or here.

To the people who stuck by me while I treated this community like garbage, I thank you.

Ungrateful

Craig

Chris Price

Popbob

Anchor Pure

A24

Oboomo (Friend and Foe at the same time)

Ism0kepurp (You're honestly a great friend, thank you for everything sam)

Thebloodlust

Objective

I guess I could consider Kevin and Chris old friends, they decided to reject me for some reason, still can't figure out why.. but oh well.

Savior1st

Z Z

B A T

Hamitoksaets

Orbital Vsat

G0d of life

Nickcallan

Rylan

I Shake I

Icy

Brandon aka Claws ft Ags

Chouties

Sinister (We didn't get along much, but tbh you were always pretty cool to me until you decided to perm me lol)

Smexy Remiix

Peyton

Tom

Wade

Spotty G

Ignorance

Bailey Jay

Ghettoking28

Robes

Jake (Queen Beez)

Stijn

Gandy

and who could forget My Boy Bride Chucky

Again, If I missed anyone.. please let me know..

Edited by I d0wn U
  • Upvote 3

• 4 years later...