someone explain the "ragging rule"

0wnedbychris

I was bridding in edge today and had just gotten out of a fight. Immediately after my opponent ran away, some kid named "malcolm x og" hopped on me in max rag gear. I put my prayers on and tanked him to the safe zone. I then proceeded to grab my own rag gear since this kid wouldn't let me brid. As soon as i start hitting him he starts crying about how i'm ragging him and hes vidding it and i'm going to get jailed. Can someone please explain the ragging rule to me. note: when he attacked me once i had gotten out of the fight, i didn't say off or anything because i figured it would be self explanatory that this kid knew i didn't want to fight by the fact that i had prayers on and was running away without fighting back

Rule #15: Ragging

Players of RoatPkz community are not to rag at Meth, Easts, Wests or Brid. Punishments will be handed out on sight. Ragging at edge is OK until it becomes unbearable for players. Ragging includes but is not limited to, Excessively attacking another player that is not interested in fighting with you, repeatedly pjing a certain player, repeatedly fighting with overheads when the player asks not to use overheads & attacking then teleporting continuously. 

To report ragging at edge, video evidence of at least 10+ minutes of continuous ragging is needed. A 3 minute video is needed for else where.

1 hour ago, Bind U Dead said:

Players of RoatPkz community are not to rag at Meth, Easts, Wests or Brid. Punishments will be handed out on sight. Ragging at edge is OK until it becomes unbearable for players. Ragging includes but is not limited to, Excessively attacking another player that is not interested in fighting with you, repeatedly pjing a certain player, repeatedly fighting with overheads when the player asks not to use overheads & attacking then teleporting continuously. 

To report ragging at edge, video evidence of at least 10+ minutes of continuous ragging is needed. A 3 minute video is needed for else where.

Why did smackd teleport to me in the middle of a fight and tell me to get off someone at edge for ragging, after 2 mins of me trying to NH fight. No video no nothing. Just a pm to him from the other guy and he was right to me telling me off. That's not fair if that's the rules.

42 minutes ago, WillyArts said:

Why did smackd teleport to me in the middle of a fight and tell me to get off someone at edge for ragging, after 2 mins of me trying to NH fight. No video no nothing. Just a pm to him from the other guy and he was right to me telling me off. That's not fair if that's the rules.

Players of RoatPkz community are not to rag at Meth, Easts, Wests or Brid. "Punishments will be handed out on sight". 

If a player is getting ragged and a staff member is online, the player can PM the staff member and he'll take a look at it. A video evidence is needed when there's no staff online or if the player who is getting ragged haven't PMed a staff member to take a look at it. What's the purpose of a staff member when he's online then? We know our job correctly and we're trying our best to keep our community organized and stable and to clear the players that are not letting others enjoy the game.

Edited by Bind U Dead
  • Upvote 1

Basically ragging is A) If you refuse to off a player after they have asked you numerous times B) A player keeps rushing you. Staff can punish on sight if they see someone ragging but if a player wants to report someone for ragging they have to have atleast a 15 minute clip of someone ragging them for it to be able to be punishable.

5 hours ago, WillyArts said:

Evidence is only if staff isn't online, if I see it I'll deal with you on sight :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2016 at 3:01 PM, Bind U Dead said:

Players of RoatPkz community are not to rag at Meth, Easts, Wests or Brid. "Punishments will be handed out on sight". 

If a player is getting ragged and a staff member is online, the player can PM the staff member and he'll take a look at it. A video evidence is needed when there's no staff online or if the player who is getting ragged haven't PMed a staff member to take a look at it. What's the purpose of a staff member when he's online then? We know our job correctly and we're trying our best to keep our community organized and stable and to clear the players that are not letting others enjoy the game.

I ragged you for less than 60 seconds at EDGE then zoradz logged in a ipbanned me. Idiots

Ragging rule is stupid because people play the victim and abuse it to get another player banned, which is ridiculous. Not going to mention names, I've seen people in wilderness, as soon as they get attacked by somebody they don't like, immediately they say "off ragger" (they don't attack back) and then say shit like "vidding", "PMing staff", "GF acc ragger" etc. etc. even if the guy is just PKing normal, no overheads on (just smite) and not rushing either - although rushing should be allowed too because it's just another PK tactic.

That's not ragging, you shouldn't be allowed to pick your battles in the wilderness, anyone should be able to be attack you because they have the right-click option to do so - getting banned for pking is the dumbest thing  ever heard. Go to the duel arena if you want to pick your fights. (Not talking about real ragging, which I class as repeatedly targetting one person over and over when they don't want to, or using overheads when they don't want to. That's pretty much it..)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

u just lasted 5 hours lol im waiting for u at easts wannabe nser

1. I'm not 'Chris v2,3,4' keep dreaming bud.

2. I do have a job irl unlike you. I expect you saying that it is a shitty job and I get 2 bucks an hour we

16 minutes ago, OrbitalV2 said:

Don't forget if you're hated by the staff team don't rush Yoobs at edge not even once or you'll get marked on site!!! After you go complain about the abuse he tells Supports to lie and say you "Ragged every pure fighter in edgeville"!!

Don't think anyone asked for your life story