Staff wiped my account masta j

Krewl

So basically neka trused me with 500k pkp and a cyan santa which I scammed ye its wrong but not bannable. couple hours go by and I put it on an account called "luxen" I'm playing on the account it gets logged out then it says I'm blocked from roatpkz so i wait a couple minutes log back in to find 860k pkp, 12 angels, and other shit is gone. why did I get wiped if he fucking gave me those items pretty much and I thought roatpkz doesn't do refunds. and if you are reading this neka you have mental issues crying and saying your going to killyourself over pixels so yeah awesome server scamming is not against rules but if you do it they wipe your acc. I seen people ddos for customs and they get to keep them yeh fuck this shit and zoradz you a snake bruh

14 minutes ago, Krewl said:

So basically neka trused me with 500k pkp and a cyan santa which I scammed ye its wrong but not bannable. couple hours go by and I put it on an account called "luxen" I'm playing on the account it gets logged out then it says I'm blocked from roatpkz so i wait a couple minutes log back in to find 860k pkp, 12 angels, and other shit is gone. why did I get wiped if he fucking gave me those items pretty much and I thought roatpkz doesn't do refunds. and if you are reading this neka you have mental issues crying and saying your going to killyourself over pixels so yeah awesome server scamming is not against rules but if you do it they wipe your acc. I seen people ddos for customs and they get to keep them yeh fuck this shit and zoradz you a snake bruh

Neka prob donated $1k to wipe it rip

Just now, Dodo said:

Mans crying about times he SCAMMED. And he's calling Zoradz a snake, when he's the one scamming some dude lmfao. Literally a braindead moron. 

is this the kid who stutters and has anxiety? not sure who dodo is

i use to be a master scammer on roatz so ik how it feels wen som1 takes ur items from u which u earned by using ur brain, its clearly abuse imo

the guy deserved to lose his items if hes stupid enough to trust sum1 in a game, he shud not be refunded cos he gave u the items

oh well gratz on scamming a custom it was always a goal of mine, lmk if u manage to get another ill buy it for $250:kappa1:

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

i use to be a master scammer on roatz so ik how it feels wen som1 takes ur items from u which u earned by using ur brain, its clearly abuse imo

the guy deserved to lose his items if hes stupid enough to trust sum1 in a game, he shud not be refunded cos he gave u the items

oh well gratz on scamming a custom it was always a goal of mine, lmk if u manage to get another ill buy it for $250:kappa1:

:kappa:

i think this rule shud be edited since scamming is aloud and to avoid any1 being daft doin trust trades

itam sharing is highly recommended against, but if you insist, any issues regarding sharing of itams will not be dealt by the RoatPkz Staff Team.

Rule #9: Account Trading, Selling, or Sharing
Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to trade, sell, or share accounts in any forum or way. This includes but is not limited to any transactions regarding accounts within the Duel Arena. Trading or selling accounts will result in an immediate ban or permanent mute on your account. Account sharing is highly recommended against, but if you insist, any issues regarding sharing of accounts will not be dealt by the RoatPkz Staff Team.

• Yoobs locked this topic