Staff Promotions 30/07/2015

Yoobs

Hello fellow RoatPkz players and staff, Yoobs here with the newest promotions. These are players who we felt performed exceptionally well either in-game or on forums. I sincerely wish you all good luck. Please welcome the following player(s) to the RoatPkz Staff Team!

Promotions

Yoobs - has been promoted to 00bf77de62b162f7ebc4c82c0eadcec9.pngGlobal Admin

Pedro - has been promoted to Support%20Crown.pngServer Support

Demotions

Robes - has been demoted to Ex-Staff%20Crown.pngEx-Staff. (Resigned)
B A T - has been demoted to Ex-Staff%20Crown.pngEx-Staff. (Resigned)

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 1

Sad to see a legend like robes finally fall victim to the streets, I guess he probably has more important priorities in his life. 

On another note wtf is a global admin and what difference other then the name itself has changed for yoobs. 

OT: Harley is a weak young boy and wasn't cut out for this staff lyfestyle. Yoobs is still a wasteman.

Hello fellow RoatPkz players and staff, Yoobs here with the newest promotions. These are players who we felt performed exceptionally well either in-game or on forums. I sincerely wish you all good luck. Please welcome the following player(s) to the RoatPkz Staff Team!

Promotions

Yoobs - has been promoted to 00bf77de62b162f7ebc4c82c0eadcec9.pngGlobal Admin

Pedro - has been promoted to Support%20Crown.pngServer Support

Demotions

Robes - has been demoted to Ex-Staff%20Crown.pngEx-Staff. (Resigned)
B A T - has been demoted to Ex-Staff%20Crown.pngEx-Staff. (Resigned)

dats me

• Upvote 1

I can see why Robes resigned, didn't Mike resign? I mean an explanation would be nice. I'm sorry to hear Harley resigning but it's not like he asked for it in the first place, so thanks for the stuff you did while you were forum mod.

Yoobs getting promoted again, heh these titles are really ever changing. I'm calling that Yoobs will replace Gretar right now, you might think it's crazy but watch. All jokes aside congrats Yoobs, one thing you have above the rest is dedication. 

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 2

I can see why Robes resigned, didn't Mike resign? I mean an explanation would be nice. I'm sorry to hear Harley resigning but it's not like he asked for it in the first place, so thanks for the stuff you did while you were forum mod.

Yoobs getting promoted again, heh these titles are really ever changing. I'm calling that Yoobs will replace Gretar right now, you might think it's crazy but watch. All jokes aside congrats Yoobs, one thing you have above the rest is dedication. 

ur such a retard

• Upvote 2

:( My favorite staff member resigning. Good luck in real life and hope you can still be active on forums.

Yoobs posting his own promotions :o. Congratulations on global admin

Edited by Daniel

• Yoobs locked this topic