KDR means nothing.

Lightwork

Basically since day 1 i have been stressing how kdr doesn't represent skill.
However i've been preaching this on an acc with 0.6ish kdr which is this account "lightwork" in which i have been calibrating people and faffin about.
So in order to prove what i claim i decided to make a random acc a couple of hours ago and reach a certain kdr.

Its very easy to safe with good gear and get high kdr and fight alot of welfare brids, although i didn't safe much and was only using dds and torags. However these "good brids" eat at 90 and most just wait for ags stacks.
(i was eating at 90 aswell when fighting them max ags stackers tho not gunna lie)

Kdr.png

All kills at ::brid.

All 50 kills enjoy https://www.mediafire.com/?89v8fm9c7ap579u

Edited by Lightwork
  • Upvote 2

If you can get a red skull at Edgeville, you're good

If you can get a red skull at Brid, you're good... at tabbing

Both KDR and Killstreaks are irrelevant,  they just show that the guy is too much of a pussy to deathmatch.

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 1

exactly kdr is fake deaths dont matter only kills do i always believed most kills = best pker even if there kdr is below 0.5, i dont tab or run cos that jus makes u a failed pker like ppl whu use max sets, welfare bridding is lot more fun cos hardky any 0 hiters

if i do a bo5 brid fightin at duel arena i can beat any bridder, in tournaments its dm only and ive won 3 of the 6 tournys i entered losing 1 of them at the final, ive beat ppl like jake, kevin, smokey(#1 brid) multiple times

im good bridder so per hour i win 10 fights, 5 kills + 5 tabs and get 5 deaths from wen im out of food or not safing which cost me around 1700 pkp

but as a test ima do wat every other brid does RISKING a max set by safing above 90hp and tabbing mid fight after my ags specs fail, ofc if i fighted other red skullers that wudnt be classed as pking cos no1 wud die so its basically nsing

Yep i agree, listen if you're risking and you tab then i see no issue, but its silly if you have no risk and tab or if you're gunna risk and eat at 90 and tp when ur hp is below 50 and complain when i give you a 3/10....

i don't know what tinyupload is i just searched and picked first or 2nd thing i saw, anyways changed it with mediafire instead.