Custom teleport guide(video)!

Love wings

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

lmao you're acting up when i embarrassed you , you had to temp mute me , pipe down useless server support.

you're acting your a big man but yourjust a useless Youtuber. 

not gonna reply to you anymore. Find someone else his attention

Edited by pk and own
Just now, Its Kyle said:

stop flame baiting you can flame at ''flame wars'' why are you still staff ur inactive and all you do is flame people lol

Flame baiting? told him his reaction was pointless.

2 minutes ago, am s1k ked said:

Damn, staff member, woo good job staff team to pick some Arab boys for staff ...

i'm not a arab.

Just now, pk and own said:

Flame baiting? told him his reaction was pointless.

Instead of telling him hes a useless youtuber and all that stuff you should respect him because youre a staff member when people are threathing you like this you will intant mute them ingame please stop. You're not really that good of a staff member sorry.

Just now, Its Kyle said:

Instead of telling him hes a useless youtuber and all that stuff you should respect him because youre a staff member when people are threathing you like this you will intant mute them ingame please stop. You're not really that good of a staff member sorry.

i am not allowed to say the truth? he's flaming everyone around and think he's cool. He's yelltag should be YouFlamer.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...