My own rap part 2

malcom xx

If you enjoyed this and want me to write more lyrics in the future just tell me a topic and ill do it no problem. 

Here is another one i hope you guys enjoy. 

Here is the instrumental start reading from 0:20

Lyrics by malcom X: note ( it's kinda hard to read rap lyrics from a straight line i don't know how to fix it) 

Im a warrior without the helm and armor, Only a sneaky voice, Yes I do believe in karma, Was born in 1994, Make sure to mark that date, The great was born, Yes I do take social aid, Have to get my bills paid its running late, They might catch me, Time to get snathcy, My skills will be handy, In time of revolution, Get me the bandy, Even the bandidos, Circlining making crosses, With fat guys lookin like Rick Ross, and Andy can't stop us from getting what we want in the time of starvation, Lemme clear shit, got 4 brothers Put us against the legendary musketeers, Fuck it we only face armies, No snakes or queers, If you don't serve in the army ur considered pussy, Yet these pussies smelling like tussies, Are hiding in the bushy, Yo lend them a tissue That's the issue, No one will ever miss you, Fuck hiding in fox holes, I'm running with a machine gun, Ready to pop holes