Gossip Girl #ReturnOfGG

#ReturnOfGG 

#11 - Shield of Arrav

@desert ship

First and foremost, I would like to apologise for the lack of stories. My friend won two tickets to Ibiza for a week and well how could I say no, I am afraid Mississippi does get boring after awhile. 

Anyway without further delay - tonights exposure.

It has been said that divorce is a very tricky and undesirable ceremony in all cultures. But when it happens to a muslim family it is very much so much harder to deal with. So I would like to thank Omar for having the courage to Skype me and share his own story with me. 

So most of you know Desert Ship or C Y A to be the amazing non stop ragger with the elysian shield and gilded platelegs sporting the rune platebody. Now have you ever stopped and thought why is he ragging? Is he just autistic? Is he just diabetic? Well you’d be right if you said both of those things but the meaning of his ragging adventures goes a lot deeper than this. 

First we shall analyse his set up, Omar has had a troublesome family ever since his dad divorced his mother for another man which is a big no in the Qur'an 7:80-81. Now I understand i’s not ideal for Omar. Fortunately Omar makes every move on the internet with absolute caution. His gilded platelegs and female character symbolise how he is proud of his dad and feels that religion is important but everyone can be happy. I would like to say well done. I am proud of you for sticking up for your mother. Now ever since this has happened Omar, has been bullied by his peers. Please do not judge him if he decided to rag you or speaks badly of you on forums or ingame. This game is his life away from life. He has to use this game to vent his frustration and inner homosexuality towards others. 

Now Omar has also managed to send me via skype a few images. These images have been staffed approved as they cannot be back tracked to trace omar in anyway :). The first image shows Omar with all his friends and the second shows him giving that proud message to the haters. Even though he is slightly balding from the absolute stress that he is going through. We understand Omar. Be proud of your sexuality. 

I see through the forums that Omar likes to refer to one particular use @Reign Of Taylor especially a lot. Now I feel that this is for a reason. Burger Boy. The consumption of meat, placing meat in Omars mouth. I can see where this is going …. 

4v4AAOc.jpg - Omar with all his friends in his hometown Palestine.

J8Lcx0F.jpg - Omar not giving a fuck.

Moral : Don't hate the player hate the ga(y)me.

dSqKynT.jpg

XOXO GG

Edited by Gossip Girl RPKZ
  • Haha 2
Just now, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

You are my slave, stop writing reports on me as I can see them. I have broke no rules :). Next exposure is on a Russian stay tuned for more :).

provide me with me evidences that shows what you've said above, you broke the rules? i don't see anything related to me, someone in net just comes pulls out some pictures from google or w/e thinking himself he can roast people for shit, i don't even have you or anyone in roatpkz on my skype 2 make stories with u, if it was real, you'd screen chats ect and post, you tried to make fun, but you failed once again.

have a better luck next time, hope you dont fail.

Just now, desert ship said:

provide me with me evidences that shows what you've said above, you broke the rules? i don't see anything related to me, someone in net just comes pulls out some pictures from google or w/e thinking himself he can roast people for shit, i don't even have you or anyone in roatpkz on my skype 2 make stories with u, if it was real, you'd screen chats ect and post, you tried to make fun, but you failed once again.

have a better luck next time, hope you dont fail.

Unfortunately, I do not leak skype chats. This was sent by you; I am sure that all the people above who literally loved me destroying every bit of your ragger persona were just faking it. The roast has not started. You have 1 hour to provide me with an apology or the post after the russian man will be the largest roast and the biggest exposure of you and your arranged marriages. 

xoxo GG

If you can't handle the heat - get out of the fucking kitchen xo.

1 minute ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

Unfortunately, I do not leak skype chats. This was sent by you; I am sure that all the people above who literally loved me destroying every bit of your ragger persona were just faking it. The roast has not started. You have 1 hour to provide me with an apology or the post after the russian man will be the largest roast and the biggest exposure of you and your arranged marriages. 

xoxo GG

If you can't handle the heat - get out of the fucking kitchen xo.

well, you can go as far as you can, its enough for me or for my close friends in roatpkz to belive that everything you said above is trash.

Just now, Its Kyle said:

oh god that are actually all the roat pkz randoms that actually think they are good pkers

well, if they werent best pkers you wouldnt hate on them.

becuase once u are good, many jealous people will try to "roast" you.

why none flame pkers at edge? because they are not that strong in pking.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

me 58 dillzz she rags x m3rked xi jrdc thts all u need on roat pkz

JDRC 58 dillz you all exposed. All begged me for forgiveness. Kasheem this will be your final warning. Otherwise I will have to slaughter you and your clown lot again for stepping up to the God.

XOXO GG.

Also, heard during my absence you made a fake account about gossip girl rpkz (me); unfortunately I traced that person to their origins and they have been dealt with in real life. 

Edited by Gossip Girl RPKZ
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

isis zqas u actually made a whole new identity to try and pk on roat pkz again.. new yt channel too lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been dominating easts/::brid as far as i could cleared ::easts without any problems in welfare jdrc worst nh ive seen m3rked? lmfao that kid is easier then that 58 retard that never pked + you are just a slave that pj's fight after jdrc m3rked and toxicality tabbed with 1 inventory of food Ive used and you still get slammed to the floor.

1 minute ago, desert ship said:

well, if they werent best pkers you wouldnt hate on them.

becuase once u are good, many jealous people will try to "roast" you.

why none flame pkers at edge? because they are not that strong in pking.

this doesnt make sense at all lmfao retard irl i dont pk at edge so why would i hate on them

1 minute ago, Gossip Girl RPKZ said:

JDRC 58 dillz you all exposed. All begged me for forgiveness. Kasheem this will be your final warning. Otherwise I will have to slaughter you and your clown lot again for stepping up to the God.

XOXO GG.

your a gay fag roflstomp lool u should of been in pulse club homo trying to call other people gay lmfao smh

@Its Kyle

u didnt deny that u made a whole new identity to play on a pserver with 100 players on it 

1 minute ago, Its Kyle said:

I've been dominating easts/::brid as far as i could cleared ::easts without any problems in welfare jdrc worst nh ive seen m3rked? lmfao that kid is easier then that 58 retard that never pked + you are just a slave that pj's fight after jdrc m3rked and toxicality tabbed with 1 inventory of food Ive used and you still get slammed to the floor.

this doesnt make sense at all lmfao retard irl i dont pk at edge so why would i hate on them

you're clueless, as smokey mintioned u made new accs/yt channel to pk :D don't think u can compete

16 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

your a gay fag roflstomp lool u should of been in pulse club homo trying to call other people gay lmfao smh

@Its Kyle

u didnt deny that u made a whole new identity to play on a pserver with 100 players on it 

yeah wasent fun when people knew me wouldnt fight me anyways and why do you keep saying pserver with 100 players roatpkz is the only server you played except you get slammed on other servers now

Edited by John
11 minutes ago, Its Kyle said:

yeah wasent fun when people knew me wouldnt fight me anyways and why do you keep saying pserver with 100 players roatpkz is the only server you played except you get slammed on os-scape now

l00000l isis zqas you made a fucking new youtube channel... a new forums a whole new identity omgg get a life loser ru actually that obsessed with hiding on roatpkz

19 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

l00000l isis zqas you made a fucking new youtube channel... a new forums a whole new identity omgg get a life loser ru actually that obsessed with hiding on roatpkz

what is wrong with abit of fun on alts lol youre so obsessed with me obvious youre are saying the same shit all over again got something new? Obsessed roatpkz pker

4 hours ago, Its Kyle said:

what is wrong with abit of fun on alts lol youre so obsessed with me obvious youre are saying the same shit all over again got something new? Obsessed roatpkz pker

The man smokey literally makes a new alt on roat pkz everyday, Ignore him he's ugly irl and obsessed with ppl as of what gossip says 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...