cancer server

l0x

ive been playing on here for years. the server support/mods and admins suck complete ass. pure corruption and they cherry pick who they enforce the rules upon, if you suck their dick they wont punish you for anything. ive seen so many people blatantly break the rules on yell when two people are arguing and only one of them gets punished. Not to mention they will punish you PURELY BY WORD OF MOUTH, with NO EVIDENCE, seriously.

this community is pure fucking cancer, its so sad to happen to such a fun game platform

roatpkz would be better with no mods/server support

zoradz is the only cool admin

@Bind U Dead @Smackd @Yoobs @Requiem Af @Gretar @Zoradz

@Yoobs is by far the worst

Corruption is the biggest problem with this server

NO I AM NOT BANNED AND I DIDNT GET BANNED

also check out  /topic/8103-nice-staff-roatpkz-private-server/

Edited by l0x
  • Upvote 3
2 hours ago, l0x said:

ive been playing on here for years. the server support/mods and admins suck complete ass. pure corruption and they cherry pick who they enforce the rules upon, if you suck their dick they wont punish you for anything. ive seen so many people blatantly break the rules on yell when two people are arguing and only one of them gets punished. Not to mention they will punish you PURELY BY WORD OF MOUTH, with NO EVIDENCE, seriously.

this community is pure fucking cancer, its so sad to happen to such a fun game platform

the fact you are straight up disrespecting staff members on sight by this cancerous player that has played for years. please.

I've been saying this for a while, can talk Tom experience when I wasn't on the best of terms with staff members at the time. However nothing will be done about it, it's been like this for a year(as far as I know) atleast. Just make sure to be on good terms with staff and just stay out oF the way as much as possible 

16 hours ago, l0x said:

Did someone ban you for ragging players again but you got emotional and said you did nothing wrong and proceeded to flame all the staff members and act like you're such a victim. Community is "pure fucking cancer" because of toxic people like you there is no other reason and oh yeah corruption is the biggest problem with the server not the lack of updates or combat changes or even the shitty toxic player base its corruption yeah bro!!! :smiley::smiley:

• Upvote 5
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:19 PM, l0x said:

NO I AM NOT BANNED AND I DIDNT GET BANNED

also check out  /topic/8103-nice-staff-roatpkz-private-server/

calling people cancerous yet you flame on a daily basis whenever you're not muted, and you try to be a big boy by telling people you live off of your parents trust fund, don't complain about the server's corruption when you're one the people that are apart of it to begin with.. and this is coming from me.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, l0x said:

@Yoobs nope i didnt get banned, also i hope you enjoy your pathetic life as a runescape private server admin, i know its a big accomplishment for you and i know your parents are very proud! keep sucking gretars dick :D ! twat

All people like you can say is shit like "do you wear your moderator badge to school" when did i even act like being a runescape private server admin is a big thing i know its not and atleast i can sometimes make an actual positive contribution to the community rather than being a cancer idiot how can u even think anyone takes you serious when you say shit like keep sucking gretars dick such a clown lmfao

• Upvote 5

I'm one of the oldest current roat pkz players which plays even now after almost 5 years , between all these years. I never saw such toxic staff team as current one. Every day there's complains about specific staff member . In another servers one your power abuse=demotion.  In my opinion staff members shouldn't get into conflicts flames or swearings since It's not really profesional. You(staff member) should ended this post by simply locking It , but not to getting to further discusion even tho It's flames topic It Is not a place for cultivated person. It's just my personal opinion , but some of you may think differently. I wish this flame war end one day.

• Upvote 3
29 minutes ago, Fight 4 You said:

I'm one of the oldest current roat pkz players which plays even now after almost 5 years , between all these years. I never saw such toxic staff team as current one. Every day there's complains about specific staff member . In another servers one your power abuse=demotion.  In my opinion staff members shouldn't get into conflicts flames or swearings since It's not really profesional. You(staff member) should ended this post by simply locking It , but not to getting to further discusion even tho It's flames topic It Is not a place for cultivated person. It's just my personal opinion , but some of you may think differently. I wish this flame war end one day.

You don't lock a topic for ranting in the rant section.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Fight 4 You said:

So fucking arabic hal0o0l