A new leaf for RoatPkz

Yoobs

Hello members of the RoatPkz community, I’d like to talk about potential future updates that might be implemented in-game. But first we want your feedback on it so don't hesitate to post below with your opinions or suggestions.

• Donator dungeon - This will be a dungeon which is donator only that will have monsters in there, that drop chaotics and spirit shields (not divine) There will also be a super donator section in the dungeon which will have different monsters.
  • 07 Items - All of the 07 items will be added in-game but some will be added later than others.
  • Server support applications - This will be added as an opportunity for our players that may not be as well known in the community as others.
  • Donator benefits - There will be new donator benefits added to the game.
  • Staff Team - A solid and active staff team that can help the community and look after the players.
  • Rules - The rules will be strictly enforced and players will be dealt with according to help cleanup the community.
  • New wilderness bosses - Vet'ion, Venenatis, Callisto.

And many other misc stuff to come your way, please remember that all of this is able to change at anytime.

On a side note id like to welcome our new forums moderator Zoradz!

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 2

'potential future in-game updates that might be implemented' *lists rules being enforced and active staff* Isn't that what SHOULD happen doe?

Everythin' seems gravy doe. Might hop in-game a bit for super donator dungeon.

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to the new updates, i'm still sad that wasteman Alex couldn't keep his promise of 3-4 updates a week but that was expected of him which is why I didn't see a big deal when he returned. If and when these updates are put into the game I shall make my return and perhaps play roatpkz on a daily basis like the old days. Keep up the great work master Yoobs. 

Looking forward to the new updates, i'm still sad that wasteman Alex couldn't keep his promise of 3-4 updates a week but that was expected of him which is why I didn't see a big deal when he returned. If and when these updates are put into the game I shall make my return and perhaps play roatpkz on a daily basis like the old days. Keep up the great work master Yoobs. 

I've been on vacation ever since I came back (over a month ago). Not to mention I've stated before that it's not likely I'll be able to do 3 - 4 updates every week.

• Donator dungeon - This will be a dungeon which is donator only that will have monsters in there, that drop chaotics and spirit shields (not divine) There will also be a

I'd rather not earn something that was already mine to begin with, keep chaotic and the few spirits we have left. 

• super donator section in the dungeon which will have different monsters. 

It would be nice if super donators got the 07 items that are going to be released in the super donator dungeon, however they would be equipped by all. At the very least a higher drop rate.

• 07 Items - All of the 07 items will be added in-game but some will be added later than others.

I don't mind.

• Server support applications - This will be added as an opportunity for our players that may not be as well known in the community as others.

Eh, sure lol. I think anyone should be a viable option for "Server support" since there isn't a lot that you can abuse with the rank. I think the only thing is muting someone for 30 minutes? there could be more. Overall it shines a light on a players efforts that might have gone unnoticed, and would be a fierce candidate for the next staff position

• Donator benefits - There will be new donator benefits added to the game.

::copy = it's similar to the "send custom kit" Gretar was going to add but much faster. Basically you copy the selected players gear and inventory set up. As long it's spawnable, as a side bonus there would be a warning label in case you have something valuable (Not spawnable) in your inventory or you're wearing, in case you forgot about it and tried to copy someone else.

• Staff Team - A solid and active staff team that can help the community and look after the players.

I'm 99 percent sure we were already striving for that, we had Robes and Harley. Mike was a great addition as well we have this game going, we participate in  price or answering competition between each other. 

• Rules - The rules will be strictly enforced and players will be dealt with according to help cleanup the community. 

I don't know Zamp personally, but he seems like a cool guy. Let's hope he can prove himself. 

Who would disagree with that? lol. 

Edited by Castial

• 07 Items - All of the 07 items will be added in-game but some will be added later than others. This is cool and can be very useful.
  •  
  • Server support applications - This will be added as an opportunity for our players that may not be as well known in the community as others. This is probably the best one. Coming from being staff on Soulsplit, we ran a sucesful staff team based on selected members and applications. This way, we get the best of the best. Let the talent come to you, no need to pick and choose.
  •  
  • Donator benefits - There will be new donator benefits added to the game.  Always good to show thanks to those who believed in you enough to spend IRL :)
  •  
  • Staff Team - A solid and active staff team that can help the community and look after the players. Even if it's a spawn server, you still have a huge community so yeah, I'd have a full hierarchy with a staff team and stuff.
  •  
  • Rules - The rules will be strictly enforced and players will be dealt with according to help cleanup the community. Also in support of this! All dates back to a successful staff team
  •  
  •  
Edited by Callmebenbon

Hello members of the RoatPkz community, I’d like to talk about potential future updates that might be implemented in-game. But first we want your feedback on it so don't hesitate to post below with your opinions or suggestions.

• Donator dungeon - This will be a dungeon which is donator only that will have monsters in there, that drop chaotics and spirit shields (not divine) There will also be a super donator section in the dungeon which will have different monsters.   I hope this doesnt happen why would i wanna earn  it when i paid to use it?
  •  
  • go for it
  •  
  • go for it
  •  
  • Donator benefits - There will be new donator benefits added to the game. what is it gonna be?

Staff Team - A solid and active staff team that can help the community and look after the players.

And many other misc stuff to come your way, please remember that all of this is able to change at anytime.

On a side note id like to welcome our new forums moderator Zoradz!

• Upvote 1

Eh, it would make alot of players frustrated, even making some people quit. We should at least give them something expanded like a donor island with way more monsters.

most donors dont care abour donor island or something like that> either they afk 24/7, stake, pk, risk, or rag.

giving them something that super donors have access to as well is the same as giving them the silver spoon. if they want to access the dungeon they can simply donate or buy a ticket in game. and let's be real, nobody quits Roatpkz just like that, prime example; Forum user God probably plays on hidden accounts and stakes clearly why he made a post complaining about the pid system. All i'm saying is, if people didn't quit over the Super Combat Potion update, why would they quit over a Donor Dungeon update? Think about it.

most donors dont care abour donor island or something like that> either they afk 24/7, stake, pk, risk, or rag.

giving them something that super donors have access to as well is the same as giving them the silver spoon. if they want to access the dungeon they can simply donate or buy a ticket in game. and let's be real, nobody quits Roatpkz just like that, prime example; Forum user God probably plays on hidden accounts and stakes clearly why he made a post complaining about the pid system. All i'm saying is, if people didn't quit over the Super Combat Potion update, why would they quit over a Donor Dungeon update? Think about it.

You make a pretty good point, but how could we risk it? The donators might be really aggravated after it happens. How could we be so sure?

or only make it for super donors > respected > staff

Don't be stupid, Chaotics and Spirits will be removed from spawning ability and will be put into the dungeon, what will that leave regular donators with? Nothing.

Don't speak on behalf of the donators on this server because you have no idea what you're talking about, you're being ignorant as fuck. There already is a Level 3 in the Dungeon for Super Donators only with more NPC's and a larger area with a higher drop rate too, stop complaining.

People didn't quit over overloads being removed because it's not as important as Spirits and Chaotics. Anyone could have used an overload, but Chaotics/Spirits are something specially exclusive for donators it's what makes it worth while being a donator, now super donators are practically the same as donators. We've got 5 extra custom kits, and the ability for ::bank. 

Someone had the nerve to suggest removing yell for donators as well, overall donators should be getting more benefits not less. 

Edited by Castial

Don't be stupid, Chaotics and Spirits will be removed from spawning ability and will be put into the dungeon, what will that leave regular donators with? Nothing.

Don't speak on behalf of the donators on this server because you have no idea what you're talking about, you're being ignorant as fuck. There already is a Level 3 in the Dungeon for Super Donators only with more NPC's and a larger area with a higher drop rate too, stop complaining.

idk who u r or who u think ur talking to but i dont play anymore nor do i know about any updates, when i mentioned the dungeon being open to super donors only because donors already have benefits and they are the same as super donors, they dont need anything else. i never said chaotics or anything like that should be excluded from donors so please learn to read. 

Another thing, it's just a suggestion. Clearly if you're this butthurt enough to rant about this, you need to go out and get some friends.

+ this is to anyone who thinks i believe donors deserve less benefits> I'm only saying that reg donors can still PVM on ::dzone or whatever and still get chaotics but the dungeon should be open to Super Donors since the only thing that seperates them from the reg donors is ::Bank.

Edited by rain

idk who u r or who u think ur talking to but i dont play anymore nor do i know about any updates, when i mentioned the dungeon being open to super donors only because donors already have benefits and they are the same as super donors, they dont need anything else. i never said chaotics or anything like that should be excluded from donors so please learn to read. 

Another thing, it's just a suggestion. Clearly if you're this butthurt enough to rant about this, you need to go out and get some friends.

+ this is to anyone who thinks i believe donors deserve less benefits> I'm only saying that reg donors can still PVM on ::dzone or whatever and still get chaotics but the dungeon should be open to Super Donors since the only thing that seperates them from the reg donors is ::Bank.

You're officially the dumbest person I have ever met on the forums. Are you that fucking stupid to realize Chaotics/Spirits WILL NOT HAVE SPAWNING ABILITY, they will be put in as a drop by the NPC's in the dungeon you retard. If you don't play the game anymore, why're you making these stupid suggestions in the first place? 

What separates Super donators from regular donators is:

• 5 Extra Kits
  • ::bank
  • Super rank
  • Level 3 access to the dungeon with an increased drop rate and more NPC's

That's what separates them, just delete your dumb posts. 

Why on earth should Chaotics be put as a drop by NPC's at the donator zone?????????? FIX UP.

Your stupid suggestion will never get put through anyway, so stop trying to make it sound better than it is, you've literally repeated your shitty idea 3 times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Yoobs locked this topic