Dr4g0nb0ys0n dding in brid

s perm mute

1 hour ago, Hamito said:

Do you have proof that '90% of my yells are in duel'? Excuses jake pls stop

Haven't been on Roat Pkz for almost a month but, who are you? I legit don't know who you are. Don't know if you have another username in-game but if you're "Hamitoksaets" then you're just a Roat Pkz ragger who started in like 2015 and who's opinion doesn't matter so if you're him, log off your forums acc and never visit this website again 

ur trash

17 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Haven't been on Roat Pkz for almost a month but, who are you? I legit don't know who you are. Don't know if you have another username in-game but if you're "Hamitoksaets" then you're just a Roat Pkz ragger who started in like 2015 and who's opinion doesn't matter so if you're him, log off your forums acc and never visit this website again 

ur trash

nice macban :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

11 hours ago, s perm mute said:

shut the fuck up autistic cunt

You couldnt compete with me, chill out scrub.

10 hours ago, J J said:

idk why but everytime you type it comes up so arabic that it reminds me of sandal. Are you cousins with nihad =D? 

Why you mention arabs on every comment u do? Are you obssesed about arabs? You are just spelling words that doesnt make any sense, stop actinb weird plz.

Nihad is my brother yh, not my cousin.