Therapy Sessions

9 hours ago, T J said:

id like to schedule an appointment ffs lousy customer service

Yes you badlyyyyyyyy need it just contact me or Dr @Kihfan55 and we will be able to help you!

8 hours ago, King Lee said:

if u think i need help ur fucking lost u delusional weaboo

Denial is just one of the stages Lee you are clearly the delusional one.

7 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

tf is an uneducated American gonna do for me?

Hes very educated actually and we will be able to help get to the bottom of all your mental illness, and i feel like you have a lot of deep rooted issues after Leah it could really benefit you by talking about them let me know when you can attend an appointment.

6 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

Dr Spy I Need ur help bro iam always losing staking at d::duel and i want a cure at winning X D

Dr Spy and me feel like we need an urgent appointment with you just let us know when you are free.

4 hours ago, J J said:

Doesn't Killian need therapy himself ;) he shot himself in the knee with an arrow 2k15. Never forgotten 

JJ you need major therapy so contact us when you are free for a session also.

10 minutes ago, Beez said:

Major drug addict

Buys drugs with bitcoins online

Please see @Yoobs asap.

We have dealt with a major drug addict already with one of our RoatPKZ patients and i feel like we could help @nickcallan out if he is free to talk at anytime.

• Upvote 4
32 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Yes you badlyyyyyyyy need it just contact me or Dr @Kihfan55 and we will be able to help you!

Hes very educated actually and we will be able to help get to the bottom of all your mental illness, and i feel like you have a lot of deep rooted issues after Leah it could really benefit you by talking about them let me know when you can attend an appointment.

Dr Spy and me feel like we need an urgent appointment with you just let us know when you are free.

We have dealt with a major drug addict already with one of our RoatPKZ patients and i feel like we could help @nickcallan out if he is free to talk at anytime.

After waking up this morning I can see people haven't taken kindly to seeking out help for their issues ;l luckily we are here

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Sorry we both had to leave mid session :/ when yoobs gets on this evening we will speak again!

Yeah we had to deal with a patient whom got loose and was out terrorizing the neighborhood and Beez was not fully cooperating in the session he seemed very distant.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Come chat to skorm the financial advisor, will stop you from spending all your irl money for staff on and rsps, pm me if interested 

1 hour ago, desert ship said:

Everytime my gf asks me to have sex with her i become nevous and walk away, wut i need 2do? Plz keep it secrect 

We only do auditory therapy sessions so you will need to contact either Dr. Yoobs or myself to set something up

3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Come chat to skorm the financial advisor, will stop you from spending all your irl money for staff on and rsps, pm me if interested 

Skorm doesn't have a Master's degree or a therapy license as Yoobs and I do so his word doesn't mean much ;l

Yoobs and I would love to speak to you about your IRL issues to find the cause of your hysterical intellectual problems

• 10 months later...