Would it be bannable

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

u post a threadd of u clring people by nsing but then cry about getting nsed?

No nsers on this game lol only 1 is genq or whatever his name is and he only goes for 1-2 hours 

1 hour ago, zxcv4321 said:

just ban the retard, any1 who brings bss and dfs to ::brid deserves the banhammer

+1 double tank shield hybrid in 2016 haha kid obviously never played runescape 

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

u post a threadd of u clring people by nsing but then cry about getting nsed?

No...? I'm asking for permission to ns him in the future lmao you seriously need to stay in school for like 20 more years LOL. Your reading/comprehension level is so low and the worst part is that what you just posted wasn't a troll l000l

1 hour ago, zxcv4321 said:

just ban the retard, any1 who brings bss and dfs to ::brid deserves the banhammer

LOL

41 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Are you actually asking for permission to rag someone whose ragging you? lol

Well, yeah. People pick and choose when to rag and I think hickory do is the type to report me/ask a mod to ban me if he doesn't feel like ragging

5 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

No nsers on this game lol only 1 is genq or whatever his name is and he only goes for 1-2 hours 

+1 double tank shield hybrid in 2016 haha kid obviously never played runescape 

i logged genj in 6 hrs very weak

The fact you even have to ask this is proof of how ridiculous the ragging rule is. 

Don't get me wrong,  I completely understand why it's there. I'm not a ragger BTW, and I rarely NS, when I do I can last around 10mins before conceding (unless I'm super bored with lots of time to kill which is rare).

But the way it can be twisted to get someone banned is what I dislike.  IMO there should be a list created where people can sign up as "official raggers". Anyone not on this list is not allowed to rag others or get ragged themselves (basically most people will be safe).  

When a report is made against someone staff could easily check this list and decline it if the person who made the report is on the list. Just an idea to allow raggers to compete with other raggers with protection from ban.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, hickory do said:

2-0 on u :P

Lying about scores for attention. Hahaha ur actually so sad u prick

I don't even play this server anymore, and when I did I always killed you in pure nh you used to pm my main after you fought me on my alt "Dude this guy is so good! EAsily #1" Dickriding spastic fucking reject ur vids suck u switch slower than Smokey ur an absolute mess kysrat

3 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Lying about scores for attention. Hahaha ur actually so sad u prick

I don't even play this server anymore, and when I did I always killed you in pure nh you used to pm my main after you fought me on my alt "Dude this guy is so good! EAsily #1" Dickriding spastic fucking reject ur vids suck u switch slower than Smokey ur an absolute mess kysrat

lmfao this sounds very believable gj!! funny cus ive put killpics in rpkz chatbox but u have never killed me ur horrible as fuck hhaaahah also never pure tribrid vs u before

edit: ur literally mad as fuck ahahhaa xD 

Edited by hickory do
Just now, hickory do said:

never fought u pure why lie lol

http://prntscr.com/bwc5s9 this is you btw confirmed by yourself and friends :P didn't save other killpic goodnight

You obviously don't know me.

Anybody can tell that's not me. That account is shared and belongs to Same Sea.

1). I do NOT rag

2). I don't say "Rip" when I die

3). I don't use Ahrim's, EVER. Only mystic.

4). Even if this was me, this picture is REALLY REALLY old? The account has not been in use for months, everyone who shared the acc now got their own donor accs. Lmao.

You're a Roat Pkz nser who didn't pk until early 2016, I don't know why you're gassing boy, come on a 718 if ur really the "Pre eoc hybrid" you claim to be

The only friends I got on Roat is Smackd, Fancy Boots, Suor and Viktor lol I doubt any1 of them gave u information about me

19 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

1). I do NOT rag

4). Even if this was me, this picture is REALLY REALLY old? The account has not been in use for months, everyone who shared the acc now got their own donor accs. Lmao.

You're a Roat Pkz nser who didn't pk until early 2016, I don't know why you're gassing boy, come on a 718 if ur really the "Pre eoc hybrid" you claim to be

The only friends I got on Roat is Smackd, Fancy Boots, Suor and Viktor lol I doubt any1 of them gave u information about me

Hickory do pre eoc hybrid? Not many left (me being one of the few left) he's a roat pker 

38 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

Hickory do pre eoc hybrid? Not many left (me being one of the few left) he's a roat pker 

"I started bridding on Runescape 2011. Ur just a rsps pk brid don't talk to me".

This had me laughing for several minutes. He's so bad but keeps claiming that he's "The Best" and a "Pre-EoC" hybrid so that he doesn't put his Roat Pkz reputation on the line

16 hours ago, FUCKING KING said:

1). I do NOT rag

was confirmed by you once in rpkz chatbox? but np enjoy ur day and nah I didn't start pking in 2016 xD 

15 hours ago, FUCKING KING said:

"I started bridding on Runescape 2011. Ur just a rsps pk brid don't talk to me".

This had me laughing for several minutes. He's so bad but keeps claiming that he's "The Best" and a "Pre-EoC" hybrid so that he doesn't put his Roat Pkz reputation on the line

no fucking way do u just make up random shit lies lmfao nice one ahahha , literally never said anything close to any of your lies enjoy ur day again