Sexuality

2 hours ago, desert ship said:

Hmm, since the forums is kinda dead, lets make an arguement about homosexuality/gay/bisexual, would you accept them and be friends with them?lets see our cumminity's perspectives.

I accept u :)

16 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

fuck homos

I'm pretty sure you're gay..

And if you're not then you should stop acting so gay and stop hating people for their sexuality just because it's against the "Islamic rules".

Fucking little dork I hate arabs so much

8 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

And if you're not then you should stop acting so gay and stop hating people for their sexuality just because it's against the "Islamic rules".

lol you're the biggest homo on this server you try hop on my dick everytime after you die fuck outta here faggot lmfao

I'm not even religious I just dislike gay bitch niggas like yourself

59 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

lol you're the biggest homo on this server you try hop on my dick everytime after you die fuck outta here faggot lmfao

Hahaha it's a GAME, nobody knows you on here, BE OPEN about your sexuality, IT'S OKAY

I remember you saying you were gay on Hackscape, could be mistaken, was a long time ago, but you seem very gay to me.

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

You have a picture of a black prisoner. Tells me you wanna get fucked in the ass by one

40 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Hahaha it's a GAME, nobody knows you on here, BE OPEN about your sexuality, IT'S OKAY

I remember you saying you were gay on Hackscape, could be mistaken, was a long time ago, but you seem very gay to me.

You have a picture of a black prisoner. Tells me you wanna get fucked in the ass by one

Jokes aside you're actually a faggot you've legit sucked everyone's dick on this game l0000ll0l0

they free'd my nigga gucc 

You got bullied off the server by everyone on here including me and you're still lurking on the forums quoting me on every thread like wyd with your life 

Just now, Why Gg said:

Jokes aside you're actually a faggot you've legit sucked everyone's dick on this game l0000ll0l0

they free'd my nigga gucc 

You got bullied off the server by everyone on here including me and you're still lurking on the forums quoting me on every thread like wyd with your life 

Walaeilelelelalelalele amanamanamanaman, eeeea eeeee eeeeeeeee

KALLE KALLE

Stupid reject u suck at hybridding you're a Roat pkz slave come on a 718 real quick I'll slap you. You sucked Jakes dick and he betrayed you LOOOOOL. I'd put effort into my posts if it wasn't for u being a nobody and arabic lmao. What's ur wifes/Cousins name?

1 minute ago, FUCKING KING said:

Walaeilelelelalelalele amanamanamanaman, eeeea eeeee eeeeeeeee

KALLE KALLE

Stupid reject u suck at hybridding you're a Roat pkz slave come on a 718 real quick I'll slap you. You sucked Jakes dick and he betrayed you LOOOOOL. I'd put effort into my posts if it wasn't for u being a nobody and arabic lmao. What's ur wifes/Cousins name?

What are you even on about? Come with facts next time you reply to me you brain dead paki reject, don't even talk about hybridding every time you log on and die you act all humble then suddenly become a loud mouth on the forums, fix up randomer.

http://imgur.com/a/CV3q3

lol fucking reject 

2 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

What are you even on about? Come with facts next time you reply to me you brain dead paki reject, don't even talk about hybridding every time you log on and die you act all humble then suddenly become a loud mouth on the forums, fix up randomer.

http://imgur.com/a/CV3q3

lol fucking reject 

This was back when we were 'friends' today is one year after I sent that message

Never been humble towards you after you began this beef. You're an inbred fuck, your kids also be inbreds you fucking sister marrying son of a bitch 

"Randomer" 80% of the people who play Roat don't know you and the 20% that do are ns'ers/edge pkers

PLEASE COME ON A 718?????????????? EXiled, Nostalgia? 

3 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

This was back when we were 'friends' today is one year after I sent that message

Never been humble towards you after you began this beef. You're an inbred fuck, your kids also be inbreds you fucking sister marrying son of a bitch 

"Randomer" 80% of the people who play Roat don't know you and the 20% that do are ns'ers/edge pkers

PLEASE COME ON A 718?????????????? EXiled, Nostalgia? 

LOOOOOOOOL WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS YOU DELUSIONAL RETARD

Beef? The funniest part is nobody on here takes you seriously you're just a clown we all know you just lie and lie it's all you can do you reject I consider love wings more of a competition... smfh nigga said we were friends lmfaofaoafoafo

Edited by Why Gg
Just now, Why Gg said:

LOOOOOOOOL WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS YOU DELUSIONAL RETARD

That's why I " ' " Before and after friends. Couldn't be asked to say "Two individuals who don't have a problem with eachother but have known eachother relatively long from another rsps" but now u just forced me to say it

Kepp sucking Jakes dick clean you spastic rat you care so much about your roat Pkz reputation + u ignore the cousin marriage part cause you know it's true your parents are siblings

Besides you sucked my dick so much you WANTED to be my friend LOOOOOL "Hey man, I recognize your username from another server?" "HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY U, wsup man!?"  "Wanna join my clan bro?" I joined but left because I was on bad terms with Jake and ur ass couldn't stop dickriding him and looking up to him as if he was ur missing dad

"I don't know how you guys pure nh xd, it's so hard" 

Attempted to Nh me died once telied twice.

you're a fucking joke you lie so much it's a game nobody will respect you for lying how are you not getting this you absolute fucking spasticated arabic son of a bitch

Like I said, go marry ur some of your cousins hop off internet you wheelchair bound reject

Not replying anymore lol ur wasting my time.

Once your opinion has matter/puts money in my pocket I'll start listening to you again, until then, beg for my attention 

9 hours ago, King Lee said:

Tbh to me it doesn't really matter what another person is lol, their sexuality doesn't have an effect on my personal life so there's no need for me to involve myself in something that's none of business 

Well, i wouldnt mind if i had gay friend id tell him that me and him have nothing to do, i accept em as a humans in the 1st place, but i dont like 2 stay alone with them in closed room or somethin bcus the wy he'll look at me will make me alittle bit unconformtable L.

9 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

desert ship is king

You're my hero 😉

6 hours ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

Faggot

. . .

9 hours ago, Why Gg said:

fuck homos

Rlly...

9 hours ago, FUCKING KING said:

You're truely clueless, gay isnt against islamic rules, but havin sex with the same sex is, every religion doesnt accept that, gay doesnt like to be in sex with girl, but he also can stop himself from having sex with a guy..

Why are you even playing this mac banned kid.

43 minutes ago, desert ship said:

Well, i wouldnt mind if i had gay friend id tell him that me and him have nothing to do, i accept em as a humans in the 1st place, but i dont like 2 stay alone with them in closed room or somethin bcus the wy he'll look at me will make me alittle bit unconformtable L.

You're my hero 😉

. . .

Rlly...

You're truely clueless, gay isnt against islamic rules, but havin sex with the same sex is, every religion doesnt accept that, gay doesnt like to be in sex with girl, but he also can stop himself from having sex with a guy..

Why are you even playing this mac banned kid.

You seriously should consider some grammar lessons before you go on ranting about whatever the fuck you are trying to say. You seem pretty experienced with having sex with guys, Its okay m9 we accept who you are...

1 hour ago, OrbitalV2 said:

You seriously should consider some grammar lessons before you go on ranting about whatever the fuck you are trying to say. You seem pretty experienced with having sex with guys, Its okay m9 we accept who you are...

Someone is mad LOL, idc about english since its 3rd language in my country Lmao, someone is mad bcusnhes 5marked by Dr.Yoobs 😁😁 

4 hours ago, J J said:

Wasn't there a thread about you being gay? Was that legit true lol.

Anyway Idc about a persons sexual preference or gender identity.

just hate fat gay Muslims like you

I wont be negative toward you since i know its not ur fault, its ur mama and dady's fault for not educating you enough man.

Anyone who actually goes out of their way to "hate" gays just for being gay either 1. Has been traumatized by a gay (ie: bullied, has been touched by a gay and can't come to grips with their feelings) 2. Are closeted or 3. Are a disgusting person who can just hate people for no reason 

If you think "hating gays" makes you any more of a man then you're 60 years behind the time and if you think hating gays is any better than being racist you're immensely naive. Hate is hate no matter how you slice it and being content with being a cancer to the world and peace to our world is wrong

Edited by Kihfan55
  • John locked this topic