Yoobs & The Staff

OrbitalV2

I was falsely banned by yoobs it seems he is always abusing his powers one way or another I was recently in a lot of drama with fellow members of roatpkz and got perm muted on my OrbitalV2 account, I learned my lesson and stopped playing only to login now and then to vote and pk a little, over the past month I've stopped playing roat pkz because I always was being flammed or the one flamming and I take full responsibility for my actions, Yoobs has always been a asshole to me logging in pming me saying I'm suppose to be macbanned when I confirmed on Skype from @Gretar that I'm not suppose to be, so let's get straight to the story, I login to nh in Edgeville and seen Yoobs where pure pkers are , I didn't attack him, I was trying to find a fight, Yoobs put his range prayer on and hit me so I ran deep in the wild to get away and he got off so I ran back up and seen him, jokingly I specd him and ran then he said "rushing?" He then came up to me and said "bye cutie" and marked me, that's my 2nd account that got 5 marked, I was so shocked at the point and got assistance from one of the Supports @Requiem Af and @Nyzicand asked if rushing was against the rules, they said no, I then told them the story and they said "Don't attack him" "he is king" and teleported me away, I then pmed @Smackd ingame and no reply... Please fix this @Gretar...Yoobs has also blocked me from the chat box and content moderated my Orbital Vsat forum account because someone was joking about a img IP finder and I joked about posting them...

Edited by OrbitalV2
  • Upvote 2

Lmao, how would I have proof of this happening when I wasn't expecting any of this to happen, I barely ever login or record stuff, I was expecting to login get a couple kills and logout, I was using my hotspot on my phone because my internet was down, I don't see how he could have marked me I speced him 1 time, in Edgeville, I am also perm muted so I couldn't say nothing.

@I d0wn U and @3AT 99 ALL both seen it happen they were void pking

Edited by OrbitalV2
8 minutes ago, OrbitalV2 said:

Lmao, how would I have proof of this happening when I wasn't expecting any of this to happen, I barely ever login or record stuff, I was expecting to login get a couple kills and logout, I was using my hotspot on my phone because my internet was down, I don't see how he could have marked me I speced him 1 time, in Edgeville, I am also perm muted so I couldn't say nothing.

@I d0wn U and @3AT 99 ALL both seen it happen they were void pking

This is why you always record, If this is true or not just record everything you do and send it too gretar if anything happens, This server is pretty much dead doubt he will or is going to do anything about it along with the rest of the staff ( no disrespect to you staff members) but the most that will happen is you get unbanned play and just go your separate way sadly 

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

This is why you always record, If this is true or not just record everything you do and send it too gretar if anything happens, This server is pretty much dead doubt he will or is going to do anything about it along with the rest of the staff ( no disrespect to you staff members) but the most that will happen is you get unbanned play and just go your separate way sadly 

Yeah like I said was totally unexpected and I doubt I'll be unmarked, I really barely ever login anymore so its so fucked up..

And the fucked up thing is even if rushing is against the rules there were about 4 rushers that were rushing right in front of him. If rushing is against the rules there's no where in the :: rules where it says its not even mentioned.

Edited by OrbitalV2

You've got both you main and alt 5marked, and complaining about 1 of them?

To be fair, even if this mark wasn't given to you fairly, you still are liable for 9 marks over 2 accounts. Doesn't surprise me that you eventually got 5marked on this one.
On top of this, you made this alt after I got you main 5marked. How do you accumulate so many in a short amount of time? I have 1 mark on Fancy Boots that was given to me by Yoobs, and frankly I deserved it. I got jailed by Smackd the other week despite us being great friends, and I deserved it. I don't see how this server staff is corrupt. They're doing their job in moderating the server. 

Therefore I conclude that I simply do not believe your story without proof. I have seen Yoobs be rocky in the past but all in all he's usually fair.
I'm not gonna comment further, or believe your story through word of mouth.

On top of this, you simply should of waited out the 48hours and posted an appeal on the matter instead of instantly deciding to bitch about it on forums. Lol.

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Yoobs is too stacked irl for demote 

Yeah its my maccers manager pay not only can i easily finger your bird i also get stacks of £££'s

13 hours ago, OrbitalV2 said:

I was falsely banned by yoobs it seems he is always abusing his powers one way or another I was recently in a lot of drama with fellow members of roatpkz and got perm muted on my OrbitalV2 account, I learned my lesson and stopped playing only to login now and then to vote and pk a little, over the past month I've stopped playing roat pkz because I always was being flammed or the one flamming and I take full responsibility for my actions, Yoobs has always been a asshole to me logging in pming me saying I'm suppose to be macbanned when I confirmed on Skype from @Gretar that I'm not suppose to be, so let's get straight to the story, I login to nh in Edgeville and seen Yoobs where pure pkers are , I didn't attack him, I was trying to find a fight, Yoobs put his range prayer on and hit me so I ran deep in the wild to get away and he got off so I ran back up and seen him, jokingly I specd him and ran then he said "rushing?" He then came up to me and said "bye cutie" and marked me, that's my 2nd account that got 5 marked, I was so shocked at the point and got assistance from one of the Supports @Requiem Af and @Nyzicand asked if rushing was against the rules, they said no, I then told them the story and they said "Don't attack him" "he is king" and teleported me away, I then pmed @Smackd ingame and no reply... Please fix this @Gretar...Yoobs has also blocked me from the chat box and content moderated my Orbital Vsat forum account because someone was joking about a img IP finder and I joked about posting them...

A) Gretar never confirmed you were suppose to be macbanned to me at all
B) Literally you get reported almost every single day and continue to flame and try and harass other players but complain when others do the same to you, you are literally the typical RoatPKZ "victim" in every way possible.
C) You were rushing players at edge after i said not to and then tried to rush me afterwards instead of jailing you i felt it better you were marked as you're constantly breaking the rules you have already had accounts 5 marked.
D) Clearly @Nyzic and @Requiem Af need to slightly brush up on the rules.
E) You got chat box moderated as you were attempting to post ip loggers.
F) A server support told me after i banned you, you decided to create an alt and rag everyone at edge just because you were banned. Literally shows how delusional you are feel free to book an appointment with me and @Kihfan55
G) How is spam clicking on me and i try to fight another guy ragging people at edge with your dds out me attacking you and you specing me as a joke btw?

• Upvote 2

@Requiem Af and @Nyzicand asked if rushing was against the rules, they said no

I said "depends on the situation" not one time did I say it wasn't against the rules. And that is the only time I spoke with you the entire time you were at help zone.

they said "Don't attack him" "he is king" and teleported me away

Don't say "they" when I wasn't involved. Thanks :D 

Edited by Nyzic
2 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Yeah its my maccers manager pay not only can i easily finger your bird i also get stacks of £££'s

A) Gretar never confirmed you were suppose to be macbanned to me at all
B) Literally you get reported almost every single day and continue to flame and try and harass other players but complain when others do the same to you, you are literally the typical RoatPKZ "victim" in every way possible.
C) You were rushing players at edge after i said not to and then tried to rush me afterwards instead of jailing you i felt it better you were marked as you're constantly breaking the rules you have already had accounts 5 marked.
D) Clearly @Nyzic and @Requiem Af need to slightly brush up on the rules.
E) You got chat box moderated as you were attempting to post ip loggers.
F) A server support told me after i banned you, you decided to create an alt and rag everyone at edge just because you were banned. Literally shows how delusional you are feel free to book an appointment with me and @Kihfan55
G) How is spam clicking on me and i try to fight another guy ragging people at edge with your dds out me attacking you and you specing me as a joke btw?

Here you go lying again, When's the last time I've been reported? Lmao I'm perm muted on OrbitalV2 how would I harrasse others? I wasn't rushing anybody at edge lmao your actually a fucking joke I was pure nhing and you turned your prayer on an attacked me so I ran and came back and speced you, You never warned me about rushing I never rush anyone, Can you show proof of me posting IP loggers lmao I have no idea how to post one, there you go again lying about me "ragging people in edge" I made an alternative named Vsat X D and was messaging Bind U Dead about it all of course he was sucking your dick. Your going to continue to post lies and yeah I'll post a screenshot of Gretar saying I'm not suppose to be macbanned.

6 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

You've got both you main and alt 5marked, and complaining about 1 of them?

To be fair, even if this mark wasn't given to you fairly, you still are liable for 9 marks over 2 accounts. Doesn't surprise me that you eventually got 5marked on this one.
On top of this, you made this alt after I got you main 5marked. How do you accumulate so many in a short amount of time? I have 1 mark on Fancy Boots that was given to me by Yoobs, and frankly I deserved it. I got jailed by Smackd the other week despite us being great friends, and I deserved it. I don't see how this server staff is corrupt. They're doing their job in moderating the server. 

Therefore I conclude that I simply do not believe your story without proof. I have seen Yoobs be rocky in the past but all in all he's usually fair.
I'm not gonna comment further, or believe your story through word of mouth.

On top of this, you simply should of waited out the 48hours and posted an appeal on the matter instead of instantly deciding to bitch about it on forums. Lol. 

You think Im going to sit back and let some shit happen like this? I never record unless its planned, If something like this happen to you, you'd be pretty fucking mad and the fact that he did it because he knew he would get away with it, In the past couple weeks I haven't been reported or even talked to anyone but my friends my orbitalv2 account is set on friends only I get on to kill some people message my friends for a while and logout, I was never thinking to record because it happen to quick, he just said "rushing?" I ran to safe zone and was going to go afk but then he says "bye cutie" and marks me. because I have no WiFi ATM because of issues with lines in my house I just moved and I'm on my phone typing this.

Edited by OrbitalV2
29 minutes ago, OrbitalV2 said:

Here you go lying again, When's the last time I've been reported? Lmao I'm perm muted on OrbitalV2 how would I harrasse others? I wasn't rushing anybody at edge lmao your actually a fucking joke I was pure nhing and you turned your prayer on an attacked me so I ran and came back and speced you, You never warned me about rushing I never rush anyone, Can you show proof of me posting IP loggers lmao I have no idea how to post one, there you go again lying about me "ragging people in edge" I made an alternative named Vsat X D and was messaging Bind U Dead about it all of course he was sucking your dick. Your going to continue to post lies and yeah I'll post a screenshot of Gretar saying I'm not suppose to be macbanned.

You think Im going to sit back and let some shit happen like this? I never record unless its planned, If something like this happen to you, you'd be pretty fucking mad and the fact that he did it because he knew he would get away with it, In the past couple weeks I haven't been reported or even talked to anyone but my friends my orbitalv2 account is set on friends only I get on to kill some people message my friends for a while and logout, I was never thinking to record because it happen to quick, he just said "rushing?" I ran to safe zone and was going to go afk but then he says "bye cutie" and marks me. because I have no WiFi ATM because of issues with lines in my house I just moved and I'm on my phone typing this.

Are you okay bro i was fighting other people and you were legit standing there spam clicking on me following me every single time i've moved. The other reason you haven't been reported is because you haven't been playing at all lmao. You're so toxic it blind sights you beyond belief and i don't need to keep proof of you posting IP loggers @John was there when you did it lmao and the fact you say you don't know how to do it is even a bigger lie you the most blatant script kiddy i've seen i'm surprised you changed your anonymous profile picture it was really cute. Keep chatting shit about how am i lying when i'm blatantly telling the truth and why would Bind u dead lie? All the staff were begging for you to be 5 marked stop acting like you are so innocent and never done anything wrong on RoatPKZ and start actually being responsible for your actions and maybe you could get somewhere.

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Are you okay bro i was fighting other people and you were legit standing there spam clicking on me following me every single time i've moved. The other reason you haven't been reported is because you haven't been playing at all lmao. You're so toxic it blind sights you beyond belief and i don't need to keep proof of you posting IP loggers @John was there when you did it lmao and the fact you say you don't know how to do it is even a bigger lie you the most blatant script kiddy i've seen i'm surprised you changed your anonymous profile picture it was really cute. Keep chatting shit about how am i lying when i'm blatantly telling the truth and why would Bind u dead lie? All the staff were begging for you to be 5 marked stop acting like you are so innocent and never done anything wrong on RoatPKZ and start actually being responsible for your actions and maybe you could get somewhere.

What does that mean just because I have a picture of anon doesn't mean shit I'm telling the truth 100% the fact that you are lying like this is so fucking sick and you need some medical help once again you have no proof of posting ip loggers I have no idea on how to post one never did, did you not see I said I take full responsibility for my actions but you didn't need to fucking mark me for a dumb ass reason, what does me spam clicking you and the other person do? You actually get annoyed that I was doing that? You punished me because you got annoyed that I kept looking at you and him but never pjed this happen 10 seconds after the fight, You never warned I speced you one time, not even considered ragging, yet you never mentioned that you attacked me first, Does Bind u dead have proof that I was ragging in edgeville? I can login right now and show you my setup I was in Master by the pures. Only reason I know bind is lying is because I was bitching at him about the server. Another reason I know your lying about me ragging in Edge I have the all the pictures of my kills on Vsat X D.

Edited by OrbitalV2
11 minutes ago, OrbitalV2 said:

Does Bind u dead have proof that I was ragging in edgeville? I can login right now and show you my setup I was in Master by the pures.

Player(s) have PMed me that you were ragging every single pure pker at edge and not letting certain player(s) to PK at edge, then I went and saw you ragging every single pure pker at edge infront of me. Why should I provide proof if I already saw you ragging every single pure pker at edge for like 15 minutes + ? Fix up and stop acting like you're innocent and haven't done anything wrong on Roatpkz in the past few years. You can just say the truth rather than moaning on the forums that we "lie".

6 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

Player(s) have PMed me that you were ragging every single pure pker at edge and not letting certain player(s) to PK at edge, then I went and saw you ragging every single pure pker at edge infront of me. Why should I provide proof if I already saw you ragging every single pure pker at edge for like 15 minutes + ? Fix up and stop acting like you're innocent and haven't done anything wrong on Roatpkz in the past few years. You can just say the truth rather than moaning on the forums that we "lie".

Lmao I can't believe your sitting here lying about me ragging what "players" pmed you that? How would I rag every person pure pking that's just obscene why should you provide proof? How can someone take your word when you just said I ragged everyone that was pure pking @I d0wn U and @3AT 99 ALL was there void pking and Andrew and I were pming at the time lmao.

@Gretar please fix this so bullshit that your support and mod is lying.

Just now, OrbitalV2 said:

Lmao I can't believe your sitting here lying about me ragging what "players" pmed you that? How would I rag every person pure pking that's just obscene why should you provide proof? How can someone take your word when you just said I ragged everyone that was pure pking @I d0wn U and @3AT 99 ALL was there void pking and Andrew and I were pming at the time lmao.

I haven't seen anyone of those two names at edge at the time you were ragging pures at edge. I'm not going to continue arguing with you because you'll never stop lying. Keep quoting me on this post I won't reply due to the fact that you'll never act as a mature person and won't say the truth that you were ragging every single pure at edge.

1 hour ago, OrbitalV2 said:

Well, to be fair ranting about him on here isn't going to do you any justice.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, OrbitalV2 said:

I like how I sat there and tried to explain you the rules for a good 5 minutes, yet I'm the bad person here=

2 hours ago, OrbitalV2 said:

What does that mean just because I have a picture of anon doesn't mean shit I'm telling the truth 100% the fact that you are lying like this is so fucking sick and you need some medical help once again you have no proof of posting ip loggers I have no idea on how to post one never did, did you not see I said I take full responsibility for my actions but you didn't need to fucking mark me for a dumb ass reason, what does me spam clicking you and the other person do? You actually get annoyed that I was doing that? You punished me because you got annoyed that I kept looking at you and him but never pjed this happen 10 seconds after the fight, You never warned I speced you one time, not even considered ragging, yet you never mentioned that you attacked me first, Does Bind u dead have proof that I was ragging in edgeville? I can login right now and show you my setup I was in Master by the pures. Only reason I know bind is lying is because I was bitching at him about the server. Another reason I know your lying about me ragging in Edge I have the all the pictures of my kills on Vsat X D.

You seem pretty defensive and heated over me "lying" multiple staff have posted on here confirming the fact that you are actually the one whom is lying. Next time dont try rushing people at edge and the rag on an alt because you got banned, it doesn't really help your defense on the forums :D 

/Thread see you in the appeal section xoxo

• Yoobs locked this topic