Malcom x quitting ?

malcom xx

You ugly foes that thought I quit playing roatpkz, you guys are very wrong. You were so happy you even started gagging your best friends.

Im on a vacation, chilling and having fun.

Thats called living you silly nerds. 

Few things to say about Roatpkz "-

-Server is more dead than king Fabians bank 

-Moderators are trash except "Legend". Sidenote! I had a weird vision where I knocked "smackd:s" jaw of his ugly face.

- Gretar is done a great job I'm not taking anything out of him.

- Donators that donate more than 1$ should get their ass spanked by me. Feed your self you silly autism kids.

If anyone got anything against me feel free to send me a private message and loc so I can come to your front door and  holla at your sister. 

I saw bind u dead harassing pigeons in the park. Running after them with no pants, silly boy.

malcom X out, peace.

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, malcom xx said:

You ugly foes that thought I quit playing roatpkz, you guys are very wrong. You were so happy you even started gagging your best friends.

Thats called living you silly nerds

-Moderators are trash except "Legend". Sidenote! I had a weird vision where I knocked "smackd:s" jaw of his ugly face.

- Donators that donate more than 1$ should get their ass spanked by me. Feed your self you silly autism kids.

If anyone got anything against me feel free to send me a private message and loc so I can come to your front door and  holla at your sister. 

I saw bind u dead harassing pigeons in the park. Running after them with no pants, silly boy.

malcom X out, peace.

Livin the life aye

Edited by Same Sea
Just now, FUCKING KING said:

Yes I get bullied ON school everyday 

We don't use fists, we have guns :) 

Don't need to reply fucking dutch faggot you're like 15 

I am 18 years old you are a real savage 30 year old school shooter youre a fucking mess irl still goes to school? lmao  im 18 + I earn a good amount of money every month Instead of going to school

1 minute ago, Its Kyle said:

I am 18 years old you are a real savage 30 year old school shooter youre a fucking mess irl still goes to school? lmao  im 18 + I earn a good amount of money every month Instead of going to school

I'm 18 too? I go to school, yes, I didn't hop off school like you fucking retard LMAO you work at a restaurant washing dishes

I work as a builder and make £19/$25 per hour (Family company) I go to school so that I can become a ventilation engineer. You're such a joke PLEASE show me a picture of you holding AT LEAST 15k usd if you want to convince me

I'm 18 too? I go to school, yes, I didn't hop off school like you fucking retard LMAO you work at a restaurant washing dishes

I work as a builder and make £19/$25 per hour (Family company) I go to school so that I can become a ventilation engineer. You're such a joke PLEASE show me a picture of you holding AT LEAST 15k usd if you want to convince me

I am a bricklayer irl I work for my own and earn 30-40 euros an hour

€40 Per hour as a bricklayer is the biggest lie anyone has told me within the constructing industry

You don't work. Show me a picture of you holding up ATLEAST 15k usd then :D 

Why would I have to proof someone on the internet I dont know lmao ''show me holding you 15k'' LOL....

Just now, I d0wn U said:

yet you're arguing at 18 years old on a rsps forum about how much money you make, you're a retard lmfao. back to your playpen child.

Yeah, I make alot of money as an eighteen year old. Not bragging, don't even know myself how we got into that discussion. But you still have over 30k kills and you're calling me a retard. Are you that dumb? How do you not get this? You can't call anyone names you're a virgin, you got no life, I bet Roat isn't the only RSPS that you've got over 30k kills on LMAO

stupid ns'ers trying to pipe up smh

Kills has nothing to do with intelligence/intellect, I called you a retard because you're 18 years old trash talking like you're of some importance, and you're arguing about income on a fucking RSPS forum, and i can call you whatever i feel like calling you, "you have no life" is all you retards can say, i'm a CERTIFIED COMPTIA A+ PC TECHNICIAN, so.. yeah, i have no life, i don't need to resort to general labour to make the amount of money you claim you make, so you can literally drink a tank of gasoline and choke on it, because no one will care.

2 minutes ago, I d0wn U said:

Kills has nothing to do with intelligence/intellect, I called you a retard because you're 18 years old trash talking like you're of some importance, and you're arguing about income on a fucking RSPS forum, and i can call you whatever i feel like calling you, "you have no life" is all you retards can say, i'm a CERTIFIED COMPTIA A+ PC TECHNICIAN, so.. yeah, i have no life, i don't need to resort to general labour to make the amount of money you claim you make, so you can literally drink a tank of gasoline and choke on it, because no one will care.

It sorta does, you chose Roat over life, shows that your iq is below 100. Didn't read much after the red part but he kinda brought it up mentioning school :P

Anyway, who are you to quote me or read what I post without my permission? Lmfao confused dog get a life

lmfao, anyways.. not gonna waste my time arguing with a Dirty Ass Refugee who obviously was raised by a couple of whales. "without my permission" some moron who logs into the forums just to flame people and doesn't even play ingame. l0l, clearly you need a brain surgeon as you seem to be missing chromosomes, y'all have fun arguing on a rsps forum about income none of you even have. the reason this community is going downhill is because of dyslexic retards like you, who find every reason to talk shit about someone.. Dirty ass syrian refugee.. Smarten Up.

Edited by I d0wn U
  • Upvote 1
Just now, I d0wn U said:

lmfao, anyways.. not gonna waste my time arguing with a Dirty Ass Refugee who obviously was raised by a couple of whales. "without my permission" some moron who logs into the forums just to flame people and doesn't even play ingame. l0l, clearly you need a brain surgeon as you seem to be missing chromosomes, y'all have fun arguing on a rsps forum about income none of you even have. the reason this community is going downhill is because of dyslexic retards like you, who find every reason to talk shit about someone.. Dirty ass syrian refugee.. Smarten Up.

I used to play before I got macbanned you retard lol 

"Smarten up" "Arguing on a rsps forum" 

You go find hobbies irl you virgin shitter

9bf1982693314ac19d5bff795318cfe7.png

On July 24, 2016 at 4:08 AM, malcom xx said:

Thats called living you silly nerds. 

malcom X out, peace.

Of his ugly face? Gretar is done a great job?.... Can tell you were dropped on your head as a baby, You seem just as stupid as the rest of the morons on this server, enjoy your shit vacation you loser. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Matt said:

Of his ugly face? Gretar is done a great job?.... Can tell you were dropped on your head as a baby, You seem just as stupid as the rest of the morons on this server, enjoy your shit vacation you loser. 

fat camp treating you poorly? You needa take another break if roatpkz is stressing you out so bad

Edited by Kihfan55
9 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

fat camp treating you poorly? You needa take another break if roatpkz is stressing you out so bad

Roats don't stress me out, Fat camp too? Is that what u come up with because I make workout topics? I'm outside everyday I don't even live with my parents I eat nothing all day cause I don't have the money so consider editing ur topic again jake before u try to stick up for a retard smart ass