Banned account

I'll just appeal here, so that everyone can see the stupid reason I got macbanned.

I've appealed twice before, only one of the appeals got a reply, and whoever replied told me to message Gretar

Ingame name: Rixi

Rule broken: Yell'ed someones lastname (He was okay with me doing so though?)

Date: 1 Month ago

Appeal: I'm sorry for doing what I did. I know it it's wrong, but he calls himself that too? And besides, he was okay with me doing so he didn't report me and told me numerous times that "He'd tell Yoobs and Gretar to get me unbanned because he secretly owns the server".

Btw don't tell me to message him anywhere I've pm'd him on forums and sent messages/called him like 10000 times on Skype

Only Gretar can lift your ban, you'll need to keep messaging him, you can also Email [email protected], he usually replies to Emails. Making multiple of appeals on the forums won't solve your issue. However, I'm pretty sure no one would accept letting a player to say his last name or any other private information on Yell in any case so that's obvious a lie. You actually deserved to be banned and you should be responsible for your actions. 

Don't post anymore appeals for your macban on the forums or you'll recieve an infraction.